FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boys are non humane!!

Zug Zug
but here's a story for you guys about how men can be non humane:

A girl and a boy start to date at the tender age of fifteen. They fall rapidly in love. At sixteen they lose their virginity together...they have a baby when hey were 17. Still he says he loves her....she loves him too. Six months later she says I love you... he doesn't respond. She thinks nothing of it. She takes her birth control... then he breaks up with her, she cries, and takes him back when he says he can't live without her. Three years later she says: I'm pregnate, he says get an abortion or I'll leave you. She says no....he then says fine we'll give it away once it's born-or I'll leave you. He tells her he can't live if they have another one. But she's the one working two jobs supporting him and going to school. (He got laid off from his landscaping job due to bad weather and hasn't worked in a month). What is she to do? She knows if she has it she'll want to keep it but she loves him very much. She tells him this he says "Well it was good while it lasted" and pushes her away to the other side of the bed. She lays there with silent tears streaming down her face he holds her to comfort her. They fall asleep.

What would you do if you were this girl? Having to make a choice between her unborn child and someone whom she has loved for four and a half years?

BTW this story is absoluty true-can't tell you names but if you have any advice it's appreciated.
datter
Any sort of categorization of what is "bad" or "evil" is pointless. It's not about BOYS being inhumane... it's the general fact that PEOPLE can be.

My 2 cents.

datter
catscratches
Well, one subject sais boys are un human, one sais girls are. Let's just draw the conclusion that humans are unhuman. Why not go even further and say animals are human?
arowphin
this is a silly subject!
if anything, boys are human and girls aren't!
as for dogs? you can be the judge of that...
James007
Right, just dump everything in the general chat.

-close-