FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Martial Arts, or Fitness, for sports or life and styles

Should there be some type of fitness forum
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Health and General sports is enough
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Lobo23
I've noticed there is a Health and Beauty forum in Life and Style but.. Not fitness, and there isn't a Martial arts forum in sports.

Martial arts have been a part of my life since I was six, and I've been learning since I was ten, and I think it'd be really interesting to talk about it with anyone else who's had any experience.

I'm suggesting martial arts because there is an astounding variations of hundreds of diffrent arts there are thousands of types of weapons and a lot of misinformed people out there.

I suggesting a Fitness forum because obesity is one of the biggest problems in the world(literally! LOL) the rates of diet related chronic diseases in people is getting higher, depression rates in people are raising, and it's been proven that fitness will trim you down, and balance your diet atleast a bit, and it helps with depression. I myself went through a series of a depression and I felt MUCH better after I started working out again.

I hope that was of a little help.
Thank you for reading.(I think... unless you just skipped to the bottom...)
Hogwarts
Quote:
Health and Beauty
Pretty broad forum ranging from food, medical issues (health) to cosmetics and fitness (beauty).

Er.. It's already like that. Which would cover the fitness forum.

A martial arts forum would be an interesting idea... Although I'll see what other people think before I say anything.
ninjakannon
Hogwarts wrote:
Quote:
Health and Beauty
Pretty broad forum ranging from food, medical issues (health) to cosmetics and fitness (beauty).

Er.. It's already like that. Which would cover the fitness forum.

A martial arts forum would be an interesting idea... Although I'll see what other people think before I say anything.

Yeah, most of this is covered in the Health and Beauty forum and like most new forum suggestions a Martial Arts form would be far too specific, in my opinion.