FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My personal site: Seraphim!

urbanbuddha
http://www.onisushi.frih.net/seraphim/index.html

I mostly update with my artwork or photography... The site shall go through a hug overhaul sometime in the summer (I'm so tired of the layout!) Let me know what you think!
pll
The site is nice, I like the things who appears when we rollover a link.

But I would suggest you to increase the size of the fram in the middle.
We can't see the images, that's too small and we always need to scroll.
fx-trading-education
I think that it looks very nice except that in my screen it looks so small.

I think that to improve it you should give more space to the central informative part and have bigger pictures for the samples in the main screen.
plato
cool work, but u use much images.
bjwok
i like the small design idea, but you may want to center it on the page?

is seraphim taken from the philip pullman 'dark matters' trilogy just out if curiosity?
benjad
test in multiple browsers at multiple resolutions... looks wonderful at 800x600.. but on my 1440x900, i get a 2" box with nearly invisible content.

iframe -- questionable method. Don't count on it being around much longer.

Good color scheme, and visual appearance.
lerian
your site is cool. just a bit slow here. Too much image maybe?
the6thfactor
Neat looking site. I really like the rollovers. The 1 color of pink gets to my eyes though Laughing
tamilparks
urbanbuddha its very nice but its very difficult to scroll the scroll bar
JessieF
I like the usage of pink and black together. Perhaps when you make your new layout you can use a nice gray with pink and black. You could even use white, as well, if you wished to do so. Wink
The current layout is nice, itself, but the image is a little too small.
You can't see the scroll bar either and that makes it hard to scroll. It's possible that not everyone has a mouse with a wheel. If that is the case for others, you'd like it to be easy for them to view your content.
Another thing: the frame with your actual content is not big enough. It doesn't give enough room to view everything without having to scroll a lot.
Overall, it's pretty nice and simple. Wink
Good luck!
lepris
hej it's way to small ! I use on my everyday basis a 20" monitor with resolution of 1600x1200 ! it looks like a small postcard, it wold be nice to and intorductory site small, bu t after etering your website it should expand. It's very hard to see anything but the decorations. ! Perhaps the content is intresting, but i cannot tell that without a looking glass.

Anyway very nice style and decorations!