FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

cd writer problem

internetjobs
i am using samsung cd write.. when i write datas to that cd.. it completing sucessfully. when i open the cd.. it is being a plain cd...
billybob
internetjobs wrote:
i am using samsung cd write.. when i write datas to that cd.. it completing sucessfully. when i open the cd.. it is being a plain cd...

I had/have a similar problem with my laptop cd/rw i suspect my problem is a hardware fault with the CDrw as it sometimes disappears from device manager too do you have the same problem?
Kelvin
What system are you opening the CD on? This problem may occur on older operating system eg. Win 98 and Win ME as they are unable to detect it due to driver/sofware related issues. It will be more rampant if it is a multi session CD.

Else, your CD burner may be nearing it's life. How old is it?
fadirocks
just make sure that it's writing to the burner not "Image Recorder" that's what was the problem for my buddy on his nero Very Happy
waxxsavea
this could be caused by a virtual drive when i used a program like nero o cd vegas they had a virtual drive which you could burn on what this does is it creates a iso image so you can burn you project easyier you could cheak to see if thats a problem if it is change it to your defult cd drive. Laughing
fadirocks
I don't think internetjobs is coming back dude Mad he didn't thank anybody Mad
so he ditched us