FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

We Will Rock You - the stage show

wellerchap
My daughters theatre school just finished a run of the west-end stage show, written by Ben Elton & featuring the songs of Queen....it was a very funny production with fabulous music....has anyone been to see the West End version?
Ducksteina
I'm going to see it in 1 week. Really looking forward to it - I do like some Queen songs Smile
welshsteve
I haven't seen it myself, but a few of my friends have and they say it was superb.
SimonWSTS
I havn't actually seen it myself (which makes this post slightly less useful) but i know several people that have who all have said how great it is.

Personally i really want to go and see it as the music is fantastic and shows in the west end just can't be matched.
Ducksteina
Now that I've seen it, I can totally guarantee you it's really cool.
I didn't like the stage show as much as the one from Starlight Express, but the music was just awesome. I normally don't listen to Queen, but it was just great: the music fit the story soo well...
Also, it's pretty funny.

Well worth the money! Smile
wellerchap
Glad you liked it....the atmosphere at a "proper" West End production is superb, isn't it?
My daughter's theatre school are in the midst of a run of the "Chess" show now (but it's a bit dull for the youngsters to do)...early next year they do "Seven Brides For Seven Brothers" which should be spectacular!