FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[suggestion] about the language translation forum

k10000s
What about make a rule in the language translation forum?
The rule would be "Put on a title about what languates need to translate"
For example, someone need to translate from Korean to English. Then put a tile like this

[Korean->English] An news article need to translate~

What do you think?
reddishblue
Great Idea, but I don't know how hard it would be to get a comprehensive list of languages and then use php to implement it, it would be hard but rewarding if done.
I support this idea.
Hogwarts
reddishblue wrote:
Great Idea, but I don't know how hard it would be to get a comprehensive list of languages and then use php to implement it, it would be hard but rewarding if done.
I support this idea.

Or, perhaps, people could just spend 2 seconds and type it in the title, rather than poor old Bondings spending 20 minutes - a few hours.

A bit of work never hurt anybody Wink
MrBlueSky
reddishblue wrote:
I support this idea.

I think k10000s means a rule as in people should.., not making it a builtin feature of the forum Wink

But I think it would also be a very good idea for some other forums. For example the programming forums:

Quote:

[JavaScript] Array Problem
[PHP/SQL] Can't connect
[CSS] Divs

etc.
reddishblue
I still think it should be a built in feature, people never do anything unless they have to Rolling Eyes
ninjakannon
reddishblue wrote:
I still think it should be a built in feature, people never do anything unless they have to Rolling Eyes

And if it was a rule then they would have to.

I also think this is a good idea, I've seen it implemented on another board for Flash Programming, you had to state the version [or versions] of Flash your post was referring to. This was a built in feature, however.

I like the idea and implementing a built in system would be fine by me, although I think a compulsory system wherein you had to state either the language (or whatever) to which your topic refers would be very helpful and timesaving too.
tidruG
It may be possible to make it an in-built function, but that would just take a lot of time for Bondings who's currently really busy with a lot of other coding.

I'll edit the rules of that forum right now to include that.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-67218.html
ocalhoun
Hogwarts wrote:

A bit of work never hurt anybody Wink

False. My boss was out for days after busting his back while doing work.
k10000s
tidruG wrote:
It may be possible to make it an in-built function, but that would just take a lot of time for Bondings who's currently really busy with a lot of other coding.

I'll edit the rules of that forum right now to include that.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-67218.html

Thanks for accepting my suggestion and changing a rule Very Happy .
Thanks for all who support my idea.

I hope that the in-built function can be made in the near future and a lot of people can use this forum effectively.