FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How Do I Request For My Account?

ohmsford
I just started here like 15/20 minutes ago and I have almost 12 points or so on my account, but this will be my 4th post. Once I post this last post here...how do I submit a request for a free account?

AND, I was told to go here by a friend who told me that you did not have Unlimited MySQL databases, but in your "Features" list you stated you had Unlimited MySQL databases...exactly how many databases are we allowed?

So, I am hoping for a quick reply answer to my questions so I can get an idea about this site before I request for my hosting account.
ohmsford
Heh,
Nevermind...I reached up to my needed requirements and a link to the request page appeared. YAY! What a helpful coincedence. ^_^'

Well, I look forward to using this account on the forums, just by my 6 posts altogether I believe that these forums are land-mines for learning oppurtunities and teaching oppurtunities. Thanks FRIHOST!
Animal
ohmsford wrote:
AND, I was told to go here by a friend who told me that you did not have Unlimited MySQL databases, but in your "Features" list you stated you had Unlimited MySQL databases...exactly how many databases are we allowed?

The MySQL Databases are unlimited. Anyway, it seems that you've found the registration link, so I'll -close- this topic since it is solved.