FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What els can you spend credits on?!?!!?

realkiller
Hi im kind of new here what can i spend credits on?!?! i have requested a website but is there anything els to use credits on...? PM me please Very Happy
coolclay
What do you mean when you say credits? frih$ can be used in the marketplace to by services, invites, and other things. They can also be used to buy better placement in the directory.
coolclay
Points can be used for only 1 thing and that is to keep your webhosting, a certain amount (I think 3 or 4) are deducted each day. That is just to ensure that people are actually posting to the forum.
Zampano
coolclay wrote:
What do you mean when you say credits? frih$ can be used in the marketplace to by services, invites, and other things. They can also be used to buy better placement in the directory.

I always wonder; what is an 'invite'?
Animal
coolclay wrote:
Points can be used for only 1 thing and that is to keep your webhosting, a certain amount (I think 3 or 4) are deducted each day.

Only one point is deducted each day when you have a hosting account.

Zampano wrote:
I always wonder; what is an 'invite'?

Invites tend to give you the opportunity to test products or services while they are still in the Beta stage. For example, until relatively recently, you needed an invite to get a Gmail account, or you needed an invite to try out Windows Live Messenger a few months before it was publicly available.
Wynand
The only thing you can use your Frih$ for is giving it to other users. You can do that in the marketplace. Because there is nothing worthwhile buying in the marketplace I will be willing to give all of my Frih$ to anyone that ask me.