FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Girls... What do they really want :D

realkiller
Any ideas on how to best please a girl lol not talking bout sex here tho want to make this girl feel so special come on girls any idears for me here? Wink
rightclickscott
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-61.html
altikris
Be genuine. Be real. and be a man. Girls really flock to a man that acts like he is the man. If you act confident and like you know what you are doing it will come across to everyone.
shamy
Girls want man love them truely .....
rheanna
spoil them rotten and they will love you forever ;o) but becareful cause then you might get some psychos Laughing
brilliantbeauty
My personal top five:
1. Confidence. A man that is a man. No pansies allowed. Smile
2. Show that your world has a distinct place for her. Don't let many cards trump the girlfriend card.
3. Intelligence. I hate stupid. Although this won't be all that high on many girl's lists.
4. Charm. I'm not talking about smarmy McDreamy charm. But I wont deny it, every girl loves that certain je nais se quoi. Basically, avoid being socially awkward.
5. Make her feel "special". This is where all the romance comes in, even though I was never a big romantic. Good ones for these are: hugs from behind, calling just to say hello, getting her small things because they reminded you of her, standing up for her against other guys (dont be a masochistic idiot about this though) and you can't go wrong with some flowers. Smile (excepting a few girls that really dislike romance)
kidd
well u should just love them and treat them rite..
ssthanapati
Wat do girls want exactly. Good question!!! I have been tryin to find out the answer myself for years now. The person who finds that out will make the greatest discovery of the century i believe Very Happy
pollux1er
They need to hear that they are beautiful... That's sure. They need to know that they are attractives. Don't hesitate to tell it to an ugly girl too. She will feel accepted.
Mordane
brilliantbeauty wrote:
My personal top five:
1. Confidence. A man that is a man. No pansies allowed. Smile
2. Show that your world has a distinct place for her. Don't let many cards trump the girlfriend card.
3. Intelligence. I hate stupid. Although this won't be all that high on many girl's lists.
4. Charm. I'm not talking about smarmy McDreamy charm. But I wont deny it, every girl loves that certain je nais se quoi. Basically, avoid being socially awkward.
5. Make her feel "special". This is where all the romance comes in, even though I was never a big romantic. Good ones for these are: hugs from behind, calling just to say hello, getting her small things because they reminded you of her, standing up for her against other guys (dont be a masochistic idiot about this though) and you can't go wrong with some flowers. Smile (excepting a few girls that really dislike romance)

Damn thats asking for a lot, best 3 out of 5 do you?

Anyway, you missed Humor, thats always on the lists here in UK, women like to be made happy. Oh! and have some one to moan at, in a good way, with no smart answers.

I miss the good old days where if we liked the look of a girl, we hit her over the head with a club and dragged her back to the cave.
realkiller
OMG lol love that the good old days hit them on the head an take them to the cave haha think you would get into big S**t these days ha Very Happy but funny xD most days tho its all about money i thinks thats daft well going back in time every think was free to everyone now theres shitty goverments an shit get born and think there gods gift if god was alive i bet he would kick the crap out of the goverment the earth was here free for everyone to enjoy for free now we all have to pay a price thats just daft or maybe i need a doctor o_O haha Razz
urbanbuddha
Don't spoil them too much. If you do, she'll expect you to spoil her forever! Besides, that's so impersonal. I think it's better if you concentrate on spoiling her for special days and sometimes even plan days where you just spoil her for no reason. If you're constantly dishing out money to her or just agreeing to everything she says, you're not saying very much about yourself. You're just portraying yourself as a pushover and, in the end, she won't think much else about you.

Make it special. Be there for her, but don't be clingy. Surprise her.
ahamed
May be even GOD doesn't really knows what a girls mind wants .... this is a old say about girls. LOL
realkiller
Yeh god made a mistake i think, They just want to damn much lol
not just love anymore its mostly about money :S sad if you ask me but its life nothing can change that :S all us guys are doomed Very Happy
andy26
Be your self, if you act like someone else the person may loose intrest in you after a while when they notice your not the person you made out to be.
Subsonic Sound
The question 'How do I make a girl happy' is like asking 'how do I play this instrument?'

Sure, there are some things common to all instruments. But go about playing a drum the same way you played a harp, you'll not get far.

Girls are people, and people are into different things. Wink

I think the best advice is to talk with her. Get to know her. Figure out for yourself what kind of thing she's into. I'll give you an example. This Valentines day, I gave my girlfriend a hand-forged samurai sword, with full tang and purple bindings. Most girls would really be puzzled by something like that as a gift. It's hardly conventional. But god, she adored it.
iNs@nE
Well, the heading of the topic reminded me of the movie "What Women Want" ....

That movie did tell you - even the best analyst in the world have died trying to find the answer to single most complicated question in their lives - what do women want..?

and here you are..asking the exact same question..

and my reply to that would be the exact same as the one you would always get..

NO one really know..

But if you'd ask me..you could be nice to hear...listen to what she says...give her what she likes...give her her space and try not to interfere too much in her unless she wants you to ofcourse..

then she'd see you as the most sweetest guy on this planet --- and voila..you have done your part.. Very Happy
DILLIGAF
Be yourself, that's the best advice anyone could possibly give you. Appreciate yourself, and appreciate your girl and everything will fall into place.
Azmo
Well after I've seen like 10 ppl writing.. "be yourself" I just gotta say something else..

Look and listen, never stop doing this.. remember stuff she tells you..
I used to do one thing that doesnt fail.. if you have the right reason and lines... I wrote down all her sms she ever sent me, every singel one.. on a notepad.. keep it a secret, but not a big secret.. she is suposed to "find" this notepad, and read, and ask you why.. so you can tell her that you do this cause she means alot to you, and you wanna keep everything she gives to you,.. you write them down because the phone memory isnt big enough etc... <3<3 Very Happy
Subsonic Sound
Actually, that's a good one. Be alert to little things she mentions - that may not seem like a big thing at the time, but can be used later. Say for instance she mentions in passing that she loves the smell of Jasmine. Don't say anything, but that should ring mental alarm bells. A few months later when she's forgotten she even said it, she comes back to find Jasmine incense burning.... and bam. Smile
tingkagol
altikris wrote:
Be genuine. Be real. and be a man. Girls really flock to a man that acts like he is the man. If you act confident and like you know what you are doing it will come across to everyone.

stupid girls can easily fall into that ditch. smart girls can spot phonies a mile away, however. so be careful. stop acting. be yourself.
realkiller
true lol i always go for the hard to get girls lest you no if a guy try anything the likeliness of it happening there and then are alot slimmer if you understand that lol Very Happy
realkiller
should i make a radio station? Deathzones late night love .... hello caller, hi why is it called deathzone late night love? coz are advice if you got cheated on by a woman would be murder the hoe Very Happy just joking Very Happy lol
frih
according to me gals want someone who cares,respect,trust,love a gal.
seanooi
this is something that i have thought of before.
I use to think that girls are the most complicated people on earth. You just can't seem to satisfy them. Sometimes when you try to do something to show them that you care and love them, it just doesn't work. They'd get upset over something and when you ask them what is it, they'll just tell you it's nothing, which really makes me frustrated.
But after giving it some thought, i find that girls just want everything to be simple and perfect.
They want someone who truly loves and care for them. They don't want to be treated equally like your other girl friends.
It may not apply to every girl, but it's just what i think of them.
agustin
I dont know what girls want? Maybe we wont never know!
vervaeke
Girls just want to have fun.

I have a girlfriend. Her name is Lauren. She lives in Ontario. She goes to school for Public Relations. She likes to watch tv and camp and play with her dog. Just fun things. She also likes to cook. On Tuesday she made me a cheesecake for my birthday. It had 4 tubs of cream cheese in it. I puked. She likes to have fun.
ender44
You wish " girls" would be an homogenous groups!
Don't kidd yourself, each girl is a separate person, with different wishes, hopes and preferences. I you want to win her heart, LEARN IT, ask, beg or steal the knowledge. Once you UNDERSTAND her heart, she is yours. (Unless she is a bibmo just looking for a long d$$$$, and yours is just average).
RubySlasher
What girls really want are robots.
webthaman
Girls Want following qualities in Man

=Honesty
=Realistic
=Optismistic
=Man down to Earth
=Who love them
=Secrecy
=Charming
=Gentle

And so on.......
pollux1er
webthaman wrote:

=Honesty
=Realistic
=Optismistic
=Man down to Earth
=Who love them
=Secrecy
=Charming
=Gentle

And so on.......

Dear Webthaman, i just want to remind you that most of the girl do not like men who love them. They are most of the time looking for bad guys. It depends of the girls.

Honesty, everybody would like to have a hanest partner.
Realistic, most girls like guys who make them dream a lot. If you behave realistic way, be sure of one thing, that girl won't have fun enough
Optimist, it depends because they are girl who like pessimist guys to higher their moral when they are bad.

In fact agree with me that it depends of the girl you are dealing with.
Simulator
The only thing all the girls I know want is sex!! I mean really who else are they gonna get it off? Other girls? I think not. They need guys to have sex with them, if you dont they've got nobody else to turn to, that's what your there for man, just do her! Girls dont want to be treated special, too much attention scares them, in they're minds guys are there for one reason and one reason only.... Wink

Now if you dont want to just have sex with her than remember everything your supposed to remember (anniversaries, interviews, birthdays,etc..) Buy little presents, always compliment her, talk about how great she is to your friends (chances are it will get back to her) and tell her friends how much you want to make her happy and would do anything for her than her friends will be jealous of her and telling her how lucky she is which will make her like you more..... Very Happy
eljormaz
I feel a woman is essentially the same a man is. In the deep.

But, for sure there are many differences, regarding behavior... probably because of the education but probably because of something we bring when we are born as well...

In my opinion... which has nothing to do with trying and calculate what a woman wants in order to be able to give it to her... on top of everything, there must be sincerity, and the will to be together and communicate. From that point, everything can be fixed, talked, differences noted and laughed at...

This is what I am experiencing now. It takes time but... that time is precious, since the only thing that makes a couple make sense is the trip together... so let's experience it!
Karupoiss
Girls want to be happy. To be happy they need attention and knowledge that there is someone, who cares for them. They really just want attentione and that men would glorify them. They want to be loved. And if you make a girl happy then you are in heaven indeed. Very Happy
supjapscrapper
well, my personal point of view on the matter is the following. Be a man, be confident, not too confident. That means don't treat her bad and super-machos don't work. Be confident on yourself, in the way you feel about her in what you are doing and thinking. Talk to her a lo and try and get into her head. Of course this don't work for club-one-night-stand dating, the girl is there to get the guy that best masters Look Vs. 2 words sentence, not to find the love of her life Very Happy

additionnally, avoid being a wussy, and avoid the gifts and flowers and all that stuff, you ain't married and she is not in her fourties... romantic stuff is not about that.
supjapscrapper
Simulator wrote:
Now if you dont want to just have sex with her than remember everything your supposed to remember (anniversaries, interviews, birthdays,etc..) Buy little presents, always compliment her, talk about how great she is to your friends (chances are it will get back to her) and tell her friends how much you want to make her happy and would do anything for her than her friends will be jealous of her and telling her how lucky she is which will make her like you more..... Very Happy

I would really be xtremely suprised if buying her stuff and complimenting her the whole time works to get laid .... if the girl is at least average, then you will surely make her flee away and treat you like a wuss.

I can't imagine telling everybody she knows how much you like her can help, maybe if she does not have much confidence and self-believe and is totally happy to have someone complimenting her.... if she is an easy-to-get girl (not most but many gorgeous girls are like this, they want looks and money) then you don't need all these efforts.

sometimes some gifts buying can help, and the feelings that come with it must be there, you're not a millionnaire paying to aford sex with 20 year olds.... Wink
Guelila
this is a really hard question because although most girls want to have a beautiful relationship with a guy, some girls just want to receive stuff through the guy.

Such as a girl who dates a guy just beacuse he buys her something everytime they go out...

But in most cases, if you are hot ur set.. Smile
realkiller
LOL im really suprised this thead is doing ok isnt it lol Very Happy didnt think anyone would post here Very Happy nice Razz
BlockUp
I'm a girl, I'll help!
Well, I guess...
- Tell lots of jokes (but avoid the sexist ones)
- Compliment her everything she does well (but don't try too hard)
- Be honest with her (then she can never doubt you)
- Hug her a lot ^_^ (because we like hugs a lot)
- Share your interests, she likes to know who you are (but don't turn it into a debate)
- Introduce her to your friends (it lets her know you accept her)
- Play a game with her, any game, even video games (but don't be too competetive)
- Look good for her (making a little special effort each day will pay off)
- Be her best friend and get to know her (so you can talk about anything)
- Stand up for her (or at least be there when she needs you)

That's all I could think of. Very Happy Hope it helps!
realkiller
Well this all is helpful lol my girl if loving it Smile iv changed loads of stuff to make her happy and theres some really good idears that you people have come up with alot of it i already new but not all of it Very Happy thanks lol
azbuky
Hi!

First of all, girls, as any other human being, don't really know what they want! They all say they want an honest, charming, inteligent person, but, when they get that person, in a short while, they are bored... They search for more... And this is a general stuff, not only in girls and not only related to love...

See ya!
creezalird
girl just need a man that can be a man in any situation..someone who can share problems together..get along with any situations together..
the_mariska
azbuky wrote:
First of all, girls, as any other human being, don't really know what they want!

Hahah, there must be some truth in this, and I'm the best example. Sometimes I am quite interested in a guy only until he gets interested in me, and later I have to get rid of him Wink

It is always said that women search for someone who would take care of her, protect her, so on and so on. Actually, I'm quite the opposite - I quite like that kind of guys who are sweet and helpless and that I could help them in many things. Like my ex said to me, "You are the real man in our relationship, you are the one who takes 'masculine' decisions." Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I study at a technology university, and I have to act like a guy to survive here. Laughing
uuuuuu
I am not a woman, nor am I an expert on the female psyche, but years of observation have led me to believe that no two women want exactly the same thing.

There are general rules -- which are great guidelines, many of which have been discussed already in this thread -- but to each rule there are exceptions. There are many more exceptions than rules.

Let me tell you about some of my experiences and observations.
Until I was old, more than half way into my life, I'm afraid, I let social conventions and mores dictate my behavior to me. I thought that if I can just be what every woman wants, then every woman will want me.

This mode of thinking inevitably leads to much frustration, and little success.

Ultimately, I decided to give up on trying to reach this impossible standard of society, which some people appear to attain, but no one can tell you how to achieve, and in truth, doesn't exist.

This wasn't rebellion for the sake of rebelling, this was a process of self discovery the depth of which I had never tried to plumb before. I walked many difficult roads, but eventually discovered who I am. At least I began to discover. And I began to be self actuated, and self actualized. Most importantly, I began to be happy.

The great philosophers admonish that it's most important for one to know oneself. This is also true within the context of relationships. Before someone can fairly love you, you must truly love yourself.

I met the woman who I needed to meet, and who I wasn't seeking because I understood that she would eventually cross my path.

Now, as I observe young relationships, I see that young people don't know who they are, nor do they know what they want. These may be the two most important things. If you know who you are, and you love yourself, and you know what you want, then all of the force in the universe will conspire to bring it to you. But this is not often achieved without enduring much hardship.

Women want what they think will make them happy. Not all women want the same thing, nor does one woman want the same thing throughout all her life.

At times it's excitement.
At times it's to be adored.
At times it's sex.
At times it's money.
At times it's to control, and other times it's to be controlled.
At times it's security.
At times it's assurance.
At times it's love and companionship.

Once you have entered a relationship with one, you can spend the rest of your life trying to better understand how you can make her life better, and realizing how your life is better because of her.

But before you can honestly enter this relationship, you must be happy. And you must love yourself. You must love yourself even if you fear that not another soul in the entire world loves you. Once you make the decision to love yourself, and to love the world -- no matter what, then all the doors in the world will open for you, and happiness will truly be yours.
benjmd
Strong post 'uuuuuu'.

I think there is a retrospective philosophy that also justifies your point.

We each want to be something, want to make good choices, and want to experience life in a certain way. Everyday you should think about what those are and how to work towards them. Psychology scholars have said that happiness seems to most represent a state when our perceptions of who we are and what we want to be most closely align, not dependent on money, relationships, etc.

Now think about the person with whom you'd like to create a relationship. Should you do all the things necessary to be the person they want, even at the expense of aligning yourself with your own desires? Or should you work towards being the person that makes you happy and then find the woman/man that matches that you?

We look at models on the runway and in magazines. We're drawn to stories about the everyman or the high achiever. Ultimately, though, we fall in love with an individual--a human being. But I suppose there's something to be said for not smelling bad and keeping yourself in shape.
melissareich
There are some really good posts that answer your question, though I would like to say that I think no girl is the same. All girls are different and it's hard to please every one of them. What I mean... since they are all different, with different likes and dislikes... it's very hard to make them happy.

For instance... you buy a girl 12 dozen roses on valentines day. They're happy, I mean real happy. This is were you're like "thank god" but oh wait... just wait... you say the "WRONG" thing... and she flips out on you... then what do you do? She totally forgets you even bought those 12 dozen roses.

See... girls are like that. Not saying all girls, but a lot. They like to look for things that bother them, and if they find it... they over exaggerate. Which is why they are hard to make happy.

I am a girl myself, and it's nice I actually admit to things like this. Now if you wanted to make a girl happy, you can... it's not that hard, but it can backfire. Just as fast as she became happy, she can become sad, or mad, or opposite of happy. I agree with the other posts also, girls like strong, honest, intelligent guys.. yaydadayaya. But most of all, I think girls like guys who make them feel like nothing else matters to them. Make her feel like she is the world to you, don't lie and say she is the world to you when she isn't either, because I can also promise you that they remember everything. It's why they're the one keeping track of anniversary dates Very Happy

I hope I helped... I didn't exactly say how to make a girl happy, but I did say some good points! Razz
realkiller
well i think this forums good plus its funny never thought it would get this many posts this fast lol XD
tingkagol
girls. they want too many things.

take for example, do you know that the bulk of the money in circulation around the world is spent on cosmetics alone? If men only need soap & shampoo, women need 5x more "hygeine" products. and we're only talking cosmetics.
ktak1
It all depends on the age of the girl and where she is in life.

When a girl is 16, the things that will attract her in a man will be very different from a girl that's 26.
sarbaraj101
Girls want MEN:

Body-building
Intelligent
Genuine
Playful
Enjoyable
Naturalistic
Industrialist
Sociable

in short, a BIGPENIS. LOL
HollyK
Personally, even though some think I am a weird girl, I have to say:

=Be yourself. Macho guys who would pass for the Terminator really turn me off
    =Be gentle
    =Listen
    =Have a decent number of neurons in your brain
    =Hugs and cuddles
    =Honesty
    =Do not cheat on her
[/list]
prole
HollyK wrote:
Personally, even though some think I am a weird girl, I have to say:

=Be yourself. Macho guys who would pass for the Terminator really turn me off
    =Be gentle
    =Listen
    =Have a decent number of neurons in your brain
    =Hugs and cuddles
    =Honesty
    =Do not cheat on her
[/list]

Mmm... now this kinda sums me up... I mean, hugs and cuddles, hugs cuddles hugs, and cuddles. Hugs and cuddles rule but not only sex. Razz Of course, on condition that I don't find he lies about anything, but that's impossible, y'know. And whoever never listens to me but thinks I talk about everything and anything too much could f*** off in no time before too much... gets all wasted.
missdixy
to love and to be loved.

also, maturity.
Emperor_Of_Chaos
-Honesty
-Cuddle(Effective) Exclamation
-Carress:!:
-Honest
-Gentle
- Idea Intelligent not Einstein but works
-Be Yourself
Also Make her feel that if she leaves you'll die.
-Surprise her
-Tell you love her constantly

Well, Girls are pretty complex but as any of us the neeed to feel loved,
Also have a good memory because she expects you to remeber her likes dislikes etc.

Try to talk about both of you don't take the conversation of yourself.

-Try to be her handkerchief when she cries
-Cheer her up
-draw her hand and look into her eyes and tell her I love you
-Carress her hair and and whisper sweet things

It works for me!
Joker68
TO BE the perfect person is much more difficult than TO FIND the perfect person.

Dont let the relationship get into monotony.
Let her feel secure by your side.
Be decided and kind.
And love her.

Thats all.
meet in rio
Girl over here, though I'm attracted to the weirdest people. My list:

- Being charming and sociable does of course help, but more important than that is a) wit and b) intelligence (but not some know-it-all shoving their inflated sense of intellectual superiority down your throat).
- Being faintly odd/geeky is actually quite sweet. If you have an interest in medieval food/antiques/the mandolin then be unashamed of it, although you don't have to bring it up at every opportunity. I suppose I mean 'be yourself'.
- Personal hygiene. Please. Wash your hair and take good care of your skin, but don't be vain or arrogant about your appearance. Arrogance about an intellectual skill is perhaps less wearing, although still not particularly desirable.
- Hug and be touchy-feely.
- I'm all out...
blackheart
Okay, I've read through this and there are some good points, but here are a few more.

In general, the following is considered attractive by women:

Confidence: you're better off coming across as a dork who's confident, than someone too unsure about what they're going to say to speak

Honesty: don't do or say things only to please a woman, that are a cost to yourself/your work life/etcetera. This may help in the short term, how-ever in the long run it'll only lead to having to keep up the behaviour... which she'll have come to expect.
A woman wants a real man - by that I don't mean a macho Ken doll, but the real you. A bookworm/programmer comes across as intelligent. Admit you don't understand women and would like her to help you work it out (in a joking/light sense, lol, not durin an argument), or that you don't know what you're doing in bed, and there are a lot of women who'll like that you had the confidence to say that. Or even be happy to help you explore, and show you the ropes Razz.

Talking: If something in the relationship is bothering you, bring it up. If she has a problem, understand she won't go psycho if you listen to her in the first place. Tell her to tell you ( and that you don't mind her telling you) if something's up.
Have patience, we women like our words (as you can tell by my uber elaborate and long post). You don't have to use as many, but any effort is appreciated.

Listening: not pretending Wink. At least listen enough to be able to ask a question, or reply to what she has said... Attempt to remember at least the gist of the conversation.
Try and remember one fact or something positive she's said, to ask her a question about a week later.

Contact her: if you're already going out! a phone call at least once every three days, although not everyday. Contact her in some way on the "other" days. Just a short email to ask how she is... or even as lame as a myspace comment.
Compliment her once in a while, not all the time - and do it when she isn't expecting it. Mid-coversation, even. When she's just come home from work/school/sport and mightn't think she's looking that great. etc.
and... there's more... but that's enough I reckon. Long story short it's just a guide, and the most important thing is to be yourself... not what you think she wants.

AND! After all that, remember that you can't force anyone to be attracted to anyone. If there's a connection, then maybe it'll grow... but if she doesn't see you like that at all, there's no point forcing it.

In fact, never force it. If she doesn't like you like that, it'll rebound with the "ew factor", and she won't like you at all.
ca222
Girls don't really expect much from a guy.
Well thats just me,

•I like somebody who can tell me jokes without sounding fake.
•I like it when they put their arm around you, and just feel close around his friends and family without feeling shy or inscure around them with you.
•Looks don't really matter (Thats shallow).
•Kisses on the forhead mean alot more than a kiss on the cheek.
•I like kisses in the rain to :]
•holding her close, 'cus I think I feel protected in a strange way.
•Don't lie.
•Don't ignore them.. (Big tip)
•PAY attention to them, but don't smother.. that sounds desperate.

Hah :]<3
agustin
Thats a good question my friend!! I dont know man-. Maybe sometime we will find out what the ****** they really want for us!
explosive
there is no classification about all of them but;
some wants love some wants money some wants to beat some wants to be beaten some wants to fight some wants sex some wants all..some wants nothing ...
hilariouslicorice
i'd have to say "active listening". women tend to listen to each other more, and ask questions that further conversation, whereas guys who display these skills are rare. and rarity (for better or worse), tends to make something more valued!
guys who actually listen & even ask questions get a HUGE thumbs up...and i'm really not that easy, generally Wink
aningbo
just be wat u r dude... she likes u just the way u r... dont fake it. its useless...

good luck
supjapscrapper
sarbaraj101 wrote:
Girls want MEN:

Body-building
Intelligent
Genuine
Playful
Enjoyable
Naturalistic
Industrialist
Sociable

in short, a BIGPENIS. LOL

whaatt????????? This is the craziest most standard-like television formatted thing I have ever heard about men .. in short you want an industrialistic (hic) sociable naturalistic ... penis .... apart from the fact that your words don't make a sense in English and that they are deeply in contradiction with one another , it would mean that a guy would be with you because he thinks you are an industrial (what the hell??) sociable .... (equivalent of penis for women.... I know I sound like a 5-year old posting for the first time in his life) hmmm: Conclusion: I wil pray everyday that you actually made a joke, otherwise I have really doubts about the human capacity to evaluate their equivalents...
jmlworld
realkiller wrote:
Any ideas on how to best please a girl lol not talking bout sex here tho want to make this girl feel so special come on girls any idears for me here? Wink

These days, everything including the love is stepping with the genreations past the millenium 2000... Women are creatures like men, they have sense and feeling... The good man is the attractive one that has the attraction of the mind, not the attraction of the body which the western community call "sexy", I believe, man can improve his skills of attracting women by:

1. Gentlemanhood: sweet words, smarty style, and knowledge based mind.
2. Considering the others' points of views...
3. Not being every female's bf.
4. Not being very religious and very secular...
5. Having a good job. Believe me, the job plays a great role in the successful attraction of women.
6. Being self-steemed.

I think, these above examples can improve someone even better....

Good Luck.
indianinworld
Quiet Interesting Question -

There are things that girls like and there are things that girls dont like. As a matter of fact, The first hero for any girl (atleast before 10 years of her age) is her father.

After that ???????????????????????

Who is that and how is that gonna happen ???

It is quiet simple.

Girls love humorous guysssss with smart actions - who express things confidently - good decision maker - a trust worthy person - A PERSON WHO IS ALREADY SINGLE Laughing.

AND ABOVE ALL - She has to be comfortable with him - She should have confidence that, He can get along with me forever and can comfort me without any break-up'sss .

Since the list is big, dont think that this is difficult. It is pretty easy. As the guys who already have covered some body. This guy may not be good looking. But definitely have most of the qualities that i have listed above Cool

Keep Smiling !!!!!!
spinanicky
haha i have had quite a few gf and I seriously still do not know the answer to that. Somehow its always us thats wrong though.... but hey... what can we do... cant live with them, cant live without them.
BowDownToAna
look warmly into her eyes, give her the smallest and most gentle smile, and embrace her like you are trying to share your body heat.
i would suggest doing this alone around a campfire or under the stars, sometime at night
rheanna
Man with a job, a bank account, a nice car, and a home of their own simple as that.
brilliantbeauty
^she's got a really good point.

If you can't measure up to the qualities that we really really want, that'll probably work for you. Razz

oh, and I have a big one here too.

enigma- that certain thign that makes you wanting to know more. I mean, I can think of several guys I've had crushes on or something, that weren't really that attractive, but they had this kind of mystique that just drew you in. Alot of them turned out to be idiots, but that's beside the point. Razz

And you don't have to be mr. perfect, just try your best to really make her feel special. Because at the end of it all, most girls just want a guy to hold her in his arms and tell her that she's wonderful, just the way she is.

ugh, I sound like a Hallmark card.
rheanna
^lol, that's a hallmark card....can't rely on them..If I own a house they better as well..you know just a matter of who sells it first on who likes who... ;o)
quex
brilliantbeauty wrote:
My personal top five:
1. Confidence. A man that is a man. No pansies allowed. :)
5. Make her feel "special". This is where all the romance comes in, even though I was never a big romantic. Good ones for these are: hugs from behind, calling just to say hello, getting her small things because they reminded you of her, standing up for her against other guys (dont be a masochistic idiot about this though) and you can't go wrong with some flowers. :) (excepting a few girls that really dislike romance)

NUMBER 2. YES. Exactly.

Number 5 is also nice. ^^
codersfriend
Be creative and be a good listener.. Don't tell much of yourself but rather know a lot about her. As if you're interested.
gifts are also good but don't let it be so expensive as it could make the girl think you're expecting a something in return
ujjawall
webthaman wrote:

=Honesty
=Realistic
=Optismistic
=Man down to Earth
=Who love them
=Secrecy
=Charming
=Gentle

And so on.......

And she also want reach man. Smile
kocoblue
Be treated badly but be wanted
quex
codersfriend wrote:
Be creative and be a good listener.. Don't tell much of yourself but rather know a lot about her. As if you're interested.
gifts are also good but don't let it be so expensive as it could make the girl think you're expecting a something in return

You would not believe how many guys don't seem to get that "not too expensive" thing. Seriously, DON'T buy a bunch of high-priced fancies and think these make a girl feel loved. Gentlemen, she wants your time, NOT your money. If you find a girl that's the other way around, you're not getting love -- you're getting used.
rogue_skydragon
they want your money
asnani04
seriously! what she wants at a particular instant can never be determined accurately at that moment, and is usually understood only after the deed is over and the girl reacts. This happens very often, but I think it shouldn't. Some girls are straightforward, but most are twisted. And they twist you like anything. Sad
loveandormoney
realkiller wrote:

Yes.
Talk about Your daily life.
Be honest.
Tell her, what funny things today happened to You.
theShadow
Well, instinctively speaking : A healthy powerful mate that they can bear young ones with. Its all the shit of modern society that they have to adjust to that have turned women into bitches. Else, that's all they want and they're actually pretty simple beings actually. If one can trace a woman's relationship with her environment, one can easily make out what a woman wants!
loveandormoney
theShadow wrote:
Well, instinctively speaking : A healthy powerful mate that they can bear young ones with. Its all the shit of modern society that they have to adjust to that have turned women into bitches. Else, that's all they want and they're actually pretty simple beings actually. If one can trace a woman's relationship with her environment, one can easily make out what a woman wants!

"one can easily make out what a woman wants!"

???
What?

Instinctively kissing.
bogisha
Everytime the men discover what girls really want they change their minds.
loveandormoney
bogisha wrote:
Everytime the men discover what girls really want they change their minds.

I understand
You did organize Your life like

Man=Police
Woman=Robber

So men are all happy.

You have funny ideas.