FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MySQL/PHP Error..

Vinas
I recently installed PHP-Nuke Clan (PNC) to my site, but I seem to be getting errors somewhere. There's some in the footer of my site, and more noticably, in the forums. I know it's not the theme causing the problem 'cause I've used several and I'm still getting the same errors. A few sites I know that use PNC don't seem to be getting them, so could anyone maybe shed some light on the situation?

My site is in my signature. Thanks in advance.

Edit: If anyone can help me fix it, I'll gladly reward them with some Frih$.
wumingsden
Vinas wrote:
I recently installed PHP-Nuke Clan (PNC) to my site, but I seem to be getting errors somewhere. There's some in the footer of my site, and more noticably, in the forums. I know it's not the theme causing the problem 'cause I've used several and I'm still getting the same errors. A few sites I know that use PNC don't seem to be getting them, so could anyone maybe shed some light on the situation?

My site is in my signature. Thanks in advance.

Edit: If anyone can help me fix it, I'll gladly reward them with some Frih$.

In the footer:
Code:

Warning: themefooter(banners.php) [function.themefooter]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vinas/domains/vinas.frih.net/public_html/themes/XD-Error/theme.php on line 248

Warning: themefooter(banners.php) [function.themefooter]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vinas/domains/vinas.frih.net/public_html/themes/XD-Error/theme.php on line 248

The error basically means that there's a request to use a file names theme.php in the /themes/XD-Error/ but it is not there. Check whether there is a file names theme.php, if not upload it.
Vinas
The file is there, and is 18.68kb, so it's not a dead empty file. It's really the error in the forums that's doing the most damage though.
wumingsden
Can you use www.pastebin.com to post the whole file, i'll check out the line in which it say the error occurs.
Vinas
Which one would you like it from? The footer, forum or (just appeared) vWar?
I've noticed that some seem to start with
Code:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
Could this have any specific meaning?

Close this topic please. Issue is resolved. All I had to do was turn the error reporting off. :/