FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FreeFonts (new look)

jayzee
hi guys i have changed the entire layout of my site

http://www.freefonts.co.nr

i was inspired by a theme of code-tutorial and i have used the same colors for the site

suggestions and feedback needed..

Plus i am also looking for people how are interested in linkexchange ....
the6thfactor
Looks nice, very simplistic which I am sure you were going for.
minik
It's a nice design and is easy to read so users can navigate more easily.
plato
thas ok
jayzee
thankx for your comments guys..
Captain Fertile
Good site and plenty of useful content - good work! Very Happy
rheanna
Nice and simple. Looks great but you need a header logo then it would be perfect. ;o)
redice
Very nice. thanks for the link.
Digital Thoth
Once I'm done revamping my site, I'd be more than happy to link exchange with you.
jayzee
Digital Thoth wrote:
Once I'm done revamping my site, I'd be more than happy to link exchange with you.

sure i will be waiting... Smile
vignesh_natraj
very good work
how much traffic do you get?
can you share the template with me if you do not mind Smile
GB
I do like it, although I have a few suggestions to make it better.

Right now, your site doesn't seem distinctive enough for me. I would work on creating a banner or something having to do with typefaces, much like rheanna has suggested.

Another thing I would do would be to have the option to display more fonts per screen. Right now, you have a ton of fonts, but it is hard to get to them all as the only navigation is a long list of numbers which mean nothing to me. Even more difficult is they aren't in alphabetical order. As it stands now, I think your navigation is the single item in need of attention. If I were you, I may start by drawing up a navigational schema on paper to figure out the relationship between your various pages. Then I would try breaking your categories up so that there are fewer fonts per category. Then I would feature a few fonts on the home page.

Keep us updated! I hope it all works out for you!
legion
excellent ... it looks so simple (great template you picked for this site Cool )

btw, i found some interesting fonts Laughing ... thanks for the site
unraveling
Nice clean layout, nice colours, nice everything. I will definately use your website. But the domain? Try avoiding .co.nr I give it a 7/10 So keep up the great work.

Smile

I love the layout! I can't get over how great it is.
warallthetm
good idea, nice layout, but you need a better banner, maybe something in flash to add life to your site
jayzee
vignesh_natraj wrote:
very good work
how much traffic do you get?
can you share the template with me if you do not mind Smile

i get around 4000 page loads per month....
jayzee
GB wrote:
I do like it, although I have a few suggestions to make it better.

Right now, your site doesn't seem distinctive enough for me. I would work on creating a banner or something having to do with typefaces, much like rheanna has suggested.

Another thing I would do would be to have the option to display more fonts per screen. Right now, you have a ton of fonts, but it is hard to get to them all as the only navigation is a long list of numbers which mean nothing to me. Even more difficult is they aren't in alphabetical order. As it stands now, I think your navigation is the single item in need of attention. If I were you, I may start by drawing up a navigational schema on paper to figure out the relationship between your various pages. Then I would try breaking your categories up so that there are fewer fonts per category. Then I would feature a few fonts on the home page.

Keep us updated! I hope it all works out for you!

i really like the idea i will now definately work on getting things in alphabetical order..

thanx a lot for the suggestion...
Durdane
Hi,

It may be a little of topic. But I am looking for the (names of the) two following fonts:

Since you have a site with fonts, I thought you maybe could help me with it.

I hope you can help me with it.

-Durdane-
warallthetm
Nice bottuns! Make sure you trade links with alot of sites
pashmina
this design is much better.
i am interested in exchanging links with you, if you are interested
thank you
Insanity
I like the layout and the color scheme, but I think your fonts need some work. The overall impression is that the site is so big, but the fonts are so small so you have so much empty space. It just seems weird.
fadirocks
Insanity wrote:
I like the layout and the color scheme, but I think your fonts need some work. The overall impression is that the site is so big, but the fonts are so small so you have so much empty space. It just seems weird.

I guess he just started adding some fonts
yea i agree you need way more fonts than that
like add more language supports stuff like Assyrian fonts, Farisi, Hebrew, Greek & whatever fonts you think of Very Happy
theem
Thanks thats a nice website...
Durdane
Font nr 2 also found... although totally of topic...

Thnx everybody that PM'd me.
Diablosblizz
Where are you hosting this?