FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


The story of 9/11's tragic history.





bikeflyer05
Quote:


Quote tags are required whenever you are posting articles from other sources
The September 11, 2001 attacks (often referred to as 9/11—pronounced "nine eleven") consisted of a series of coordinated terrorist suicide attacks by Islamic extremists on the United States on September 11, 2001. The victims were predominantly civilians.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, nineteen terrorists affiliated with al-Qaeda hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners. Each team of hijackers included a trained pilot. The hijackers crashed two of the airliners (United Airlines Flight 175 and American Airlines Flight 11) into the World Trade Center in New York City, one plane into each tower (1 WTC and 2 WTC), resulting in the collapse of both buildings soon afterward and irreparable damage to nearby buildings. The hijackers crashed a third airliner (American Airlines Flight 77) into the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, near Washington D.C. Passengers and members of the flight crew on the fourth aircraft (United Airlines Flight 93) attempted to retake control of their plane from the hijackers ; that plane crashed into a field near the town of Shanksville in rural Somerset County, Pennsylvania. In addition to the 19 hijackers, 2,973 people died; another 24 are missing and presumed dead.




Thought you guys who didn't know should know about what happened. Confused
Shake
On a further note:

have you ever tried 9/11 on a calculator? What does this yield? Nothing other than .818181818181...etc. Yes, it should be obvious to you now: 8/1/81. Beware the day of August 1, 2081! Shocked 9/11 was just the beginning, the beginning of the end!
HoboPelican
Shake wrote:
On a further note:

have you ever tried 9/11 on a calculator? What does this yield? Nothing other than .818181818181...etc. Yes, it should be obvious to you now: 8/1/81. Beware the day of August 1, 2081! Shocked 9/11 was just the beginning, the beginning of the end!


Why go to 2081, how about 1981?

Oh My God! That is the day MTV started broadcasting! The first song played was "Video killed the Radio Star". 9/11 was a retaliation against the Buggles!
markrc99
The fact that the known evidence often leads to further questions doesn't make the evidence invalid. It only verifies the need for a real investigation. One crucial piece of evidence that has not been denied, even in the mainstream media is the manner in which the buildings collapsed. Everyone agrees that WTC 1, 2 and 7 all collapsed, Characteristic of controlled demolition, at near free-fall speed. The debate is whether there were explosives planted in the buildings.

The truth is that visual, audio evidence along with eyewitness testimonies all prove beyond any doubt that explosives were detonating during the carbon-based fires, that by the way, do not compromise steel framed structures, and certainly not in a manner where they collapse straight down into their own footprint without any resistance whatsoever.

The govt's story that the load-bearing supports were on the perimeter, thus, inducing a pancake collapse, is a blatant lie. Think about it ... 110 stories collapsing to dust in a little over 10 seconds...lol That's zero resistance and impossible! Not once did this strange phenomenon occur on 9/11, but three separate times that day. lol ... Time to wake up...
Azmo
there are alot of this 9/11 = huge catastrof calculations out on the internet.. kinda have to wait and see if it's a coincident or if the world is going under, and if it is, well, we'll have to deal with that then. But it's not very likley, since no1 would gain anything on that, unless we have a manodepressive maniac who want's to take everyone with him, just the fact that he needs to get the weapons first before he can do anything.. but yeye. apocalypse can be upon us anytime aswell, or we can die crossing the street.. so *gasp*
bassman
Now, I don't know about building 7, but I'm really tired of these allegations that the government deliberately caused 9/11. Why would the government deliberately attack the Pentagon? It just seems way too risky. If discovered, what would happen to both those involved and the government in general?
HoboPelican
markrc99 wrote:
....One crucial piece of evidence that has not been denied, even in the mainstream media is the manner in which the buildings collapsed. Everyone agrees that WTC 1, 2 and 7 all collapsed, Characteristic of controlled demolition, at near free-fall speed. The debate is whether there were explosives planted in the buildings.

Really? The media all agree they collapsed like a controlled demo? I think not. Why not show us your reference on that?

Quote:
...
The govt's story that the load-bearing supports were on the perimeter, thus, inducing a pancake collapse, is a blatant lie. Think about it ... 110 stories collapsing to dust in a little over 10 seconds...lol That's zero resistance and impossible! Not once did this strange phenomenon occur on 9/11, but three separate times that day. lol ... Time to wake up...

Blatant lie? You have the engineering expertise to say that for sure? Or are you just pulling stuff out of thin air?
I love how you conspiracy guys make up your own "facts" and ignore anything that disputes your lunacy. Look how many conspiracy "facts" have been dis-proven here. But that never phases you, you just ignore those and make up some other line thought to justify your theories.
Coclus
bikeflyer05 wrote:
Quote:


Quote tags are required whenever you are posting articles from other sources
The September 11, 2001 attacks (often referred to as 9/11—pronounced "nine eleven") consisted of a series of coordinated terrorist suicide attacks by Islamic extremists on the United States on September 11, 2001. The victims were predominantly civilians.

On the morning of September 11, 2001, nineteen terrorists affiliated with al-Qaeda hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners. Each team of hijackers included a trained pilot. The hijackers crashed two of the airliners (United Airlines Flight 175 and American Airlines Flight 11) into the World Trade Center in New York City, one plane into each tower (1 WTC and 2 WTC), resulting in the collapse of both buildings soon afterward and irreparable damage to nearby buildings. The hijackers crashed a third airliner (American Airlines Flight 77) into the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, near Washington D.C. Passengers and members of the flight crew on the fourth aircraft (United Airlines Flight 93) attempted to retake control of their plane from the hijackers ; that plane crashed into a field near the town of Shanksville in rural Somerset County, Pennsylvania. In addition to the 19 hijackers, 2,973 people died; another 24 are missing and presumed dead.




Thought you guys who didn't know should know about what happened. Confused


Do you really think somebody doesn't know waht happened there?
HoboPelican
Coclus wrote:

Do you really think somebody doesn't know waht happened there?


Well, lots of people seem to not know what happened. But this topic has been discussed elsewhere on frihost.


reopened by Vrythramax....people are entitiled to thier opinions...even if the don't follow yours. The topic has indeed been discussed elsewhere...but it deserves more chat, it was after all a tragedy.
Ennex
HoboPelican wrote:
markrc99 wrote:
....One crucial piece of evidence that has not been denied, even in the mainstream media is the manner in which the buildings collapsed. Everyone agrees that WTC 1, 2 and 7 all collapsed, Characteristic of controlled demolition, at near free-fall speed. The debate is whether there were explosives planted in the buildings.

Really? The media all agree they collapsed like a controlled demo? I think not. Why not show us your reference on that?

Quote:
...
The govt's story that the load-bearing supports were on the perimeter, thus, inducing a pancake collapse, is a blatant lie. Think about it ... 110 stories collapsing to dust in a little over 10 seconds...lol That's zero resistance and impossible! Not once did this strange phenomenon occur on 9/11, but three separate times that day. lol ... Time to wake up...

Blatant lie? You have the engineering expertise to say that for sure? Or are you just pulling stuff out of thin air?
I love how you conspiracy guys make up your own "facts" and ignore anything that disputes your lunacy. Look how many conspiracy "facts" have been dis-proven here. But that never phases you, you just ignore those and make up some other line thought to justify your theories.


Well...I have to say something there. Yes...conspirators that just say "blah blah blah this happen so tell the truth" with no solid evidence. But you do have to admit that, a plane crashing into the building would not cause such devastation, or should I say, as much devastation. The building was specifically designed to counteract any such attempts if someone were to impact it in that way (no specifically a plane, better still lightning strike or meteor). But I think the point the conspirators are trying to make is (I have a brother who's an Engineer so don't just assume I'm a complete lunatic, and ive read actualy scientific reports on the matter) that the building would not have just completely burst in flames as MUCH as it did....and the building/s wouldn't just collapse at that stage of it being hit. The main point is that something/one is suspected of planting an explosive that would detonate at the moment the collision occured.

So yeah...that's the point, not saying i believe it or am a genious but thats just the suspicions.

But you all have to admit the attack on the Pentagon was a bit suspicious, the government confiscated all tapes. But the thing is...no plane (or at least normal traveling plane) could travel that fast and cause the damage pattern that it did. Like...it should have gone straight through and collapse a larger portion of the building. But yet, it only cause a brief impact on the shell of the building and had a somewhat smooth damage effect on it, that's what I find strange (but not making allegations). So that's just another point lol.
bondageboy777
I wonder if 9/11 ever would of happend if Al Gore had won the presidency, in stead of a shady victory for George W. Bush
firsttimedad
Ennex wrote:
ive read actualy scientific reports on the matter


No. Sorry. Don't believe you. Not at all. Ever. Bull$hit...

OK, I am gonna call your bluff on this one.. prove it!

Give us the title of at least one of the "actual scientific reports on the matter"... please...
and not something like MY Science Report My Ennex's Big Brother, aged 6 and 3/4

Remember we can smell lies like a fart in a car!
Moonspider
bondageboy777 wrote:
I wonder if 9/11 ever would of happend if Al Gore had won the presidency, in stead of a shady victory for George W. Bush


That's just a foolish question. The planning, training, and funding for the attack started several years prior! It wasn't even the first time that Al Qaeda attempted to bring down the towers.

The war began years before the 9/11 attack:
World Trade Center 1993 (Al Qaeda)
Khobar Towers, Saudi Arabia, 1996 (Hizballah, though, not Al Qaeda. Information points to financial and other support from Iran.)
U.S. Embassy attacks in Africa, 1998 (Al Qaeda)
U.S.S. Cole DDG 67, 2000 (Al Qaeda)

The latter two are legally acts of war. President Clinton had every right to invade Afghanistan, overthrow the Taliban and go after bin Laden and Al Qaeda. Instead he lobbed a few cruise missiles in a token response. No one really did anything until 9/11, years after our enemies had already started waging war against us.

If one is just looking at fundamentalist islam terrorism aimed at the United States, one can go back even further.

Al Qaeda and like-minded fundamentalist muslims are waging war against the United States, not any individuals. What ever gave you the impression that it is only because Bush became president?

Respectfully,
Moonspider
Vrythramax
firsttimedad wrote:
Ennex wrote:
ive read actualy scientific reports on the matter


No. Sorry. Don't believe you. Not at all. Ever. Bull$hit...

OK, I am gonna call your bluff on this one.. prove it!

Give us the title of at least one of the "actual scientific reports on the matter"... please...
and not something like MY Science Report My Ennex's Big Brother, aged 6 and 3/4

Remember we can smell lies like a fart in a car!


And YOU can stop flame baiting. Please read the forum rules.
HollyK
Quote:
carbon-based fires, that by the way, do not compromise steel framed structures

Steel doesn't burn, it melts. Planes carry a lot of very flammable jet fuel. The initial impact would have sheared open a hole, and weakened the structure. Then the burning jet fuel would weaken the steel, melting it. Once the structural integrity got to a certain point, at least 20 stories of steel and whatnot would crash into the rest in a small structural collapse, and cascade through the system. The air being forced downward by the shockwaves would blow out the windows and send dust out, as is seen in the same videos used to demonstrate a supposed conspiracy.
One other question. Why would a government attack it's own citizens? Oil would not be worth it at all.
teatrodenieve
What were you doing that day?

I was wayching the life TV news (in my country, Spain, was lunch time) when they reported a plane accident in New York. I spent the whole afternoon with my mother watching life how history was changing. Because I knew in that time history was actually changing.

And you?
liljp617
I really wish people would drop all the conspiracy crap. It's getting old really fast. You can't prove, in any way, that the building should have taken the plane hits. You can say they were designed that way, but it was based on a hypothesis that the buildings would be engineered a certain way that they wouldn't collapse in the event of being hit by a plane. It was nothing more than an assumption and guess by engineers. No experiment of that magnitude had ever been done. They didn't know anything for sure. They didn't know how the 60,000 gallons of jet fuel would react with the infrastructure and how a massive inferno that burned for an hour would effect the entire building. Whether or not it was a controlled explosion, nobody knows. But until their is proof of that (100% proof), one has to realize that two 767 jets carrying thousands and thousands of jet fuel crashed into a building made of steel and concrete at 600mph. One has to realize that no building of today, regardless of what engineers say, can handle that plus an hour of heavy burning in a place where every single thing inside is extremely flammable and fuels the intense fire.

Furthermore, every conspiracy theory that has been put into place has been denounced heavily by scientific experts, engineering experts, and aircraft experts. The entire conspiracy theory is based on a shitty, blurry video made by some college kid, websites that have popularized the theory and attracted gullible people, "experts" who never even examined the 9/11 site, and blatant lies. It's a complete joke and to even think that people believe it gives me an unbelievable headache.

The controlled demo theory has been denounced multiple times by experts. Saying the planes were traveling too fast to pull the maneuvers they did has been denounced. Saying Bush was behind it has been denounced. It's a complete joke. Let it be.

It just shows people's lack of understanding of history. To say the US government was responsible for 9/11 shows complete ignorance of al-Qaeda and the people involved with the organization. The theory is also 100% contradictory to what has happened since 9/11. Why would al-Qaeda take 100% responsibility for 9/11 if they were allied with Bush and knew that if they took responsibility, the US army would be on their asses immediately? What have they gained from taking responsibility? Casualties. Nothing more. So, to say the Bush Administration and Bin Laden were having some type of agreements is pure stupidity and lying.

I just wish people would open their eyes and realize the conspiracy theory is full of nothing but blatant lies and it saddens me that people will turn thousands against our government in a desperate call for attention. It shows the pride we have in our country; it's become minuscule. In the 60s and 70s, people took protesting and rebellion serious. Today, it's just a way to gain attention. It's sad...
Blaster
The way i see it 9/11 did one on America. It really hurt us badly. But I feel it made us stronger in a way too. Days after 9/11 people rushed from all over America and even other countries came in to help us locate and save people that might have still been in the wreckage.

I can remember this dreadful day like it was yesterday. I remember kids being taken home by there parents. I remember my mom picked me up and I had no idea why or what was going on. I remember passing a church and seeing all these cars there to give blood. I remember the teachers finding out.

You see what i'm getting at here? I feel most Americans feel this way. I think most know what they where doing because it's so lodged into our memories. I can remember in the aftermath of watching videos of it going on. I can't exactly remember the video fully but I remember there where like 2 film makers that where doing a documentry on FDNY when this happened

I can remember it like yesterday like older Americans can remember when JFK was shot.

Overall what happened that day was terrible. It really took a toll on the American people. And to think of these suicidal bombers doing this is just sickening. I hope it was worth killing yourself to kill thousands of others. You guys left behind your wife, your children, your parents, your relatives,. You did this just to make it the same for us.

If you guys have the time Sunny made a tribute a while ago and its still up today so go check it out http://sunny.frihost.net/tribute.html
liljp617
And then we invaded a country for no reason and never caught the person responsible for 9/11 and the country is no longer united, but extremely divided.
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> History

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.