FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I cant believe my request got rejected!

bikeflyer05
It's not fair I have about 28 posts only need 5. I have 28 points only need 10 and he tells me they were all spam? I have posted a sentence or 2 in each post? Do you want me to write a bible for each topic hobo. Nobody gives me a good enough topic to write a paragraph about.
Animal
bikeflyer05 wrote:
It's not fair I have about 28 posts only need 5. I have 28 points only need 10 and he tells me they were all spam? I have posted a sentence or 2 in each post? Do you want me to write a bible for each topic hobo. Nobody gives me a good enough topic to write a paragraph about.

Firstly, including this post, you have made 22 posts on the forum and not 28. You have got 30 points from these 22 posts - an average of just 1.36 points per post. A good post will get you 3 points, and an excellent post will get you 4 points. The lowest possible value for a post is 1 point, so this pretty much proves your posts are generally poor quality.

A few examples:
bikeflyer05 wrote:
wow... i'd sell it.

bikeflyer05 wrote:
How long will this take?

bikeflyer05 wrote:
Thanks. Smile

bikeflyer05 wrote:
im straighter then a line. _________________________ Laughing lol

The above does not constitute quality posting. Additionally, three of your 22 posts are hassling the staff asking how long it will take for us to handle your account request. In your rejection, you will have been given an idea of why the posts are not up to scratch and suggestions on how to improve them - if you want a free hosting account, I would suggest that you follow these hints.

Now, I apologise for dealing with this publicly for all the other users to see, but with your previous posts (and the fact you opened this topic in the General Chat forum) it seems that you are not too concerned about this happening. If you want to respond to this message, or if you object to the account rejections, we encourage you to contact any member of staff privately by PM. Please don't make any more topics like this in public forums.

-close-