FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dougie1
I have registered a domain name and have set up the nameservers. My domain does not work though and when I do a WHOIS it sais that the status is: clientTransferProhibited. I do not understand what I have done wrong.

Please help Smile
wlb
Customer-TransferProhibited(The consumer restricts a metastasis): Restricting that proper motion sets up changes , the consumer but proper motion cancels the reason consumer, fee , this state being not able to change , being able to be put into use regularly , managing regularly , continuing regularly also can be canceled by logon merchant when the domain name is in this state;
Registrar-TransferProhibited(Logon merchant restricts a metastasis): Restricting being set up by logon merchant changes , the fee , consumer being not able to change , being able to be put into use regularly , managing regularly , continuing regularly can not cancel that state by self when the domain name is in this state;
Dougie1
So to get rid of this problem do I contact my registrar. Also I seem to be able to access my site through a proxy server. Strange...