FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Techmachine.net

TheGeek
Just got this domain name the other day and it finally propagated so now I can finally plug it here Very Happy

This is your basic tech site that will eventually have almost anything you could want about technology related stuff in it.

This is the formerly known "geekattack-online.net" but I was in the market for a new domain and found "techmachine.net" and so I got it. However, there has been far more done to it than just a simple domain name change. I updated the look and added a LOT of stuff compared to its predecessor.

So go to Techmachine.net and let me know what you think.

Also, while your looking, if you happen to open it in IE and can not see my google ads on the left side, see if you can look in the source and figure out why they won't show up...I'm stumped. I think it has something to do with the <p></p> tags I have around them so that they can be placed properly as per the css sheet but I'm not sure.
MrBlueSky
Nice site. Looks good.

About the ads. Try removing these comments:

Code:

<!--AD NUMBER ONE--!>

Code:

<!--AD NUMBER TWO--!>
TheGeek
O yea, thanks, I forgot that Microsh!t Internet Explorer doesn't like comments... Thanks
jayzee
the site layout is nice and cool...i really like the colors of your site
TheGeek
I have done some updates and there are more games and I update the news posts every day, usually 2-3 posts per day go up on there.
the6thfactor
Good start you have there Smile
plato
i like it