FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tips for staying out of the hole in Fri Points

looseballs
Hi, as you may see <---- I'm having problems staying out of the hole when it comes to fri points. I though i was active, but i still lost all of my points, which saddens me greatly....Please, give me any tips, hints, suggestions, or anything else that might help me. Im in desperate need an thought that this would be the place to post. Thank you for reading this and responed...
.ZR.
Posting a decent sized post once every few days is good enough to keep your points up. You get four points for a good sized post, which is easy to make on an active forum, and those four points last for four days (I think?). Just look for threads you're interested in and jump into conversations. Hope this helps some (=
MrBlueSky
looseballs wrote:
Hi, as you may see <---- I'm having problems staying out of the hole when it comes to fri points. I though i was active, but i still lost all of my points, which saddens me greatly....Please, give me any tips, hints, suggestions, or anything else that might help me. Im in desperate need an thought that this would be the place to post. Thank you for reading this and responed...

You probably already know it, but just to be sure: everybody 'looses' a point each day. So to be active enough to keep your points above zero you have to post about one short post per day on average or a long post each four days. When you follow .ZR.'s advice that won't be problem, I guess.
looseballs
kool, i didnt know the decrease rate but it sounds good 2 me, i just come on every few weeks now and get like 15 points, so thats about 1 a day
mathiaus
Very simply, keep posting. For more information about points and frih, please use the search feature.
-close-