FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vista Formating

Tony The Tiger
I am having a little trouble getting Microsoft Windows Vista set up how I like it. How can I change the size of the icons on my desktop? How can I change the size of the icons in my start button recently used programs section?
jay84h
I am not all too certain, but I do believe you have to mess around with the taskbar/display properties in order to modify the sizes.
cvkien
for your desktop icon, you can right click you desktop and choose VIEW then select small, medium or large icon.

for the start button recent use programs, i guess you have to check either your display setting. check the screen resolution. if you want smaller icon, then set it bigger resolution.
Tony The Tiger
cvkien wrote:
for your desktop icon, you can right click you desktop and choose VIEW then select small, medium or large icon.

for the start button recent use programs, i guess you have to check either your display setting. check the screen resolution. if you want smaller icon, then set it bigger resolution.

You have solved the first problem. The second remains unsolved.
dayveday
For the start menu it looks like there's only two options - small and large (default). So, I'm not sure if that's much help (small looks pretty awful). You can change it in the "Taskbar and Menu Properties" dialog, as the very last option in customise start menu.
starfish2007
go to desktop right click on it go to persanlization and you can go to change foante size for icones and desktop change colers and windows theems and change the desktop background pic and alotmore I think you canperty domuch everything you want tochange how vista looks from here