FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Corpse Bride

Mickey
A funny little movie staring Johnny Deep and Helena Bonham Carter, made by WB.

From the Trailler this looks a very smooth funny animation, i'm not sure whats going on in the movie but i would like to see it because it looks so intresting.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/corpse_bride/

I'm looking forward to this movie
Idea
Shewolf
Watched it a cupple of days ago, and I love it:) Jonny Depp suits being a doll....
pudovkin
Great character illustration and art direction!
When I watched the film, I couldn't believe that I would like again a fairy tale. Amazing film.
alkady
I've seen it, But its has a striking resemblance to A Nightmare Before Christmas, They obviously where produced by the same person.
m_furquan36
Mickey wrote:
A funny little movie staring Johnny Deep and Helena Bonham Carter, made by WB.

From the Trailler this looks a very smooth funny animation, i'm not sure whats going on in the movie but i would like to see it because it looks so intresting.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/corpse_bride/

I'm looking forward to this movie
Idea

I love the idea of giving it a rought dar feel... corpse bride is definitely a lot of fun! The story isnt that appealing though, cuz it's quite old... only if they included a little humor from the new age would the movie be a little funnier! Smile but i have no grudge, overall the tune is perfect!!! Very Happy
colilon
Oh, the nicest movie.
I really liked it, and after watching it, I bought the ST and it's
amazing...

BTW, If you liked Tim burton's Corpse Bride,
You sure to like Tim Burton's Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
Which is alike...
Josso
Went to see it at the cinema a while back. Personally I thought it was a bit over-rated. A lot of my friends liked it though so It's probably just me. It's worth going to see anyway... just to make your mind up.
Nick87
I loved it to bits... The animation was awesome... Very smooth, you forget you're looking at dolls after a while, the dark feeling is very nice... Kind of sleepy-hollow ish but in a comedic way.
shinnoyami
It was good, I see it as a little kid horror movie, because the story is sweet even if it's a little twisted. And little kids see things differently than older viewers, their emotion seem to be more on the surface.
anyways, i think that this film didn't live up to A Nightmare Before Christmas, but it was good and they put a lot of effort into the dolls and all that.
dexterius
The film is great !! very nice story, very original & funny Smile i saw it few times already Cool I would be great to have more of such films around ...
lene
I watches the movie at least 10 times. It's very funny and I like the humour in it. I hope Tim Burton will not stop making such good movies.
Dean_The_Great
Tim Burton's ability to make stop-motion animation both believable and endearing never ceases to amaze me.

Corpse Bride was no different. It showed a distinct vision of colour, shape and dynamics and followed through to the end. It had the flavour of a fairy tale, in that it was short and was quickly resolved, with not too many twists. But as a fairy tale it was delightful and well realized.

Johnny Depp, as always, brought life to his character, even through providing not but the voice (although kudos to the animators for creating a very Depp-esque figure).
lindsaylohan
I like this movie sooooooo much.
Tim Burton's miovies are cool Wink