FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Installing Modules

Malchior
I have a big problem running the installer of the modules I have uploaded in public_html. I have installed the required modules but still I don't know how to activate the installer. I tried doing this in my browser:

www.mydomainname.com/myfoldername/installer.php

but it says that the site does not exist. I already created my database name, databse username, and database password in advance. Please, any help will be greatly appreciated and any critism will be recieved with open arms.
LukeakaDanish
eh.........

No-one can help you unless you tell us what your doing!

What "modules"?

Phpbb? or what?
yjwong
What are you trying to do here? Obviously the URL isn't valid, and the domain name and directory name within the URL isn't literal - you should substitute them with your own domain name and directory name.

For example:
www.mydomainname.com/myfoldername/installer.php

Would mean:
blah.frihost.net/phpbb/installer.php (For instance)

Oh, and it would also help if you could tell us what module are you trying to install for what application.
Malchior
I'm trying to install a php module and have my own RPG called LoGD. I have uploaded the necessary modules to my desired folder and when point my browser to:

www.mydomain.com/logd/installer.php

it says that the site does not exist. I already created my datebase name, username, and database password now I don't know why my site is not appearing. Sad

EDIT: Well this error message appeared when I went to the link

Warning: main(lib/local_config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/malchior/domains/kostorn.frih.net/public_html/logd/common.php on line 42

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'lib/local_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/malchior/domains/kostorn.frih.net/public_html/logd/common.php on line 42
anticitizen1
installing modules for?
phpbb, joomla, phpnuke?