FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you watch Busou Renkin?

yhally
does anybody already watch that anime series? its also like FMA [full metal alchemy] using alchemy to fight dark alchemist user... its also a good anime...
ashen
I've only read the manga, the mangaka is same as Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X), Nobuhiro Watsuki.
Seiji
I'll have to check it out. Its strange that they would create something else that deals with alchemy.
carlokes
Hi there,

I've seen this anime up to the 10th episode and....this is like another pokemon like anime...kids with a power that fight each others powers and then theres the bad guys blah blah blah...

Altough the topic of the anime is kinda intersting,i think that the anime is nothing special...just another pokemon or shamn king like or HiME like...nothing new.

Stay cool.
yhally
ashen wrote:
I've only read the manga, the mangaka is same as Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X), Nobuhiro Watsuki.

nope.. its different from samurai X because its not in tokugawa era LOL!
the story is common, fight the bad guys and more likely in grayman and full metal alchemist ^_^
yhally
Seiji wrote:
I'll have to check it out. Its strange that they would create something else that deals with alchemy.

yup! alchemy vs alchemy black alchemy vs white alchemist.
Scaramanga
I caught the first few episodes and gave up on it, because it was mostly standard shonen fighting fare, and not much new. The character designs were typical and the story was bland IMO.
Chelissamow
I watched about 6 episodes of that show and I decided that it was too boring for me. I mainly watched it because it was from the same mangaka as Rurouni Kenshin but this anime disappointed me... The plot kind of reminded me of Bleach. Some kid gets a huge sword, he fights with it to kill some bad guys, and then we find out that he's sooo strong but he doesn't use his power correctly and then we see that there's an evil plot from some more bad guys... Bla bla bla bla bla. (But I do like Bleach though)
Sensei-kun
well, it's not watched, but watching, since it's still ongoing XD

but I'm watching it, now at the latest episode (episode 22)

also read the manga, but when the anime catched up I stopped with the manga.

it's a good anime, actually have me very excited for a moment when Kazuki turned Victor III for the first time, but that excitement didn't really stayed for to long, don't know why really Shocked

but AARGH!!! Tokito should just hurry up and say "I love you" to Kazuki instead of going on and on about "I'm the one who made him like this"
driftingfe3s
I watched two or three episodes before I stopped. The anime had a good premise but it didn't really appeal to me for some reason. Maybe I'll pick it up agian later.
grain
it's like it's been said before, pokemon like and stuff, but got a bit interesting a few episodes ago, was hoping for a turn around in a plot and since it was from the same as rurouni kenshin, got good expectations, but a desapointment at the end.