FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Counter strike vs Fear

evilspider
I love both Counter strike and Fear but unforently i know how much tricky goes on in both of them. Im not saying i do it but i Experiment with it in c++. I love both Counter strike and Fear because they Really put your mine to the test of tactics. I just hate that there so much cheating in them. If you have to cheat to play then don't. Because when you do you ruin it for other that what to play.
Ucbet
its inevitable thou, people plays to win and sometimes for some group sadly they will do anything to win Evil or Very Mad
Hellblazer
Ucbet wrote:
its inevitable thou, people plays to win and sometimes for some group sadly they will do anything to win Evil or Very Mad

Yes it's very true. And nearly all of the people just tries killing the opposite team's players. No one cares about Teamplay.
iZen
I'm not sure if FEAR has any anti-cheating software, but I know Counter-Strike does now. Just play on the protected servers and you really hsouldn't have to worry about cheaters. I used to playing CS a lot and I remember as long as I stuck to teh protected servers, I was fine. If you play on an unprotected server, there is about a 90% chance that there will be cheaters playing there too. So just watch your servers and you won't have too worry to much about any of the cheaters.