FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Miwa Shirow's "DOGS"

quex
This series is probably best for ages 18 and up for violence and adult themes, but I'll be damned if the art isn't some of the best out there. A fan translation is readily available online, but as I can't link to it on the FriHost boards, you'll just have to Google it yourself. ^^;

I'm currently hunting hard copies of this series in Japan. It's hard to get even second-hand copies of the first volume because the illustration is of such unusual caliber.

Any DOGS fans out there, represent?
legendaryduelists
i don't know it already, but i will search for it, what it is? anime, manga, or what?
reactive
legendaryduelists wrote:
i don't know it already, but i will search for it, what it is? anime, manga, or what?

It's a manga, more info about it here and here, I haven't read it yet, but it's on my to-read list.
indeedwrestling
It's very good. I hope that more people check it out once it starts syndication on Sunday Night Adult Swim!
PennyCopper
indeedwrestling wrote:
It's very good. I hope that more people check it out once it starts syndication on Sunday Night Adult Swim!

Sunday night, or Saturday night? Sunday is devoted to unfunny comedy shows! D:

Anyway, wow. The art looks really promising. Are there any plans for the manga to be released domestically? I generally don't like reading fan-scantalations online.