FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help on smf

LuiS_J
i don know wat hapen but i was installin some MODS and this its wat it says "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare autowarn() (previously declared in /home/luisj/public_html/smf/Sources/Security.php:189) in /home/luisj/public_html/smf/Sources/Security.php on line 243" ..can somebody explain me why????
ignition
No one can help because they won't know what the hell you're talking about until you work on that grammar.

Wink
Reiji
LuiS_J wrote:
i don know wat hapen but i was installin some MODS and this its wat it says "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare autowarn() (previously declared in /home/luisj/public_html/smf/Sources/Security.php:189) in /home/luisj/public_html/smf/Sources/Security.php on line 243" ..can somebody explain me why????

By what you say I suppose that you have to copy the autowarn() (search in line 189 of the /Sources/Security.php file and copy it in the line 243 of that same file).

Before you do this, back up a copy of that file or the entire forum, because if this doesn´t work, you may be able to restore those files like if nothing was happened.
Maka
Your best asking on the smf forum to the guys that actually made it. Rolling Eyes
n0obie4life
Maka wrote:
Your best asking on the smf forum to the guys that actually made it. Rolling Eyes

Yeah. The best bet. If it were phpBB, I'd be able to help.
LuiS_J
oOo ok...well i already fix it ........and another thing.....i have permission to put his mp3 music.....so who do i have to ask for permission now to upload the mp3 palyer......????????/ Confused Confused Confused or frihost doesn't do that..
Bondings
LuiS_J wrote:
oOo ok...well i already fix it ........and another thing.....i have permission to put his mp3 music.....so who do i have to ask for permission now to upload the mp3 palyer......????????/ Confused Confused Confused or frihost doesn't do that..

Upload it and when you're ready, please post a link to it in a new thread in the "request an account change" forum, so we can easily check it. Arrow
LuiS_J
ok..upload the songs??????? im confuse....upload wat??? LOL Confused Twisted Evil
Bondings
LuiS_J wrote:
ok..upload the songs??????? im confuse....upload wat??? LOL Confused Twisted Evil

Your music.