FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


9/11 so called conspiracy





Yjaxygames
There is sometihng pretty creepy it's a bit complicated to explain, but it's pretty cool Smile I don't believe it's a conspiracy but is sure is cool.


9/11 - an attack on the twin towers.
911 - the alarm number in the U.S
Here in Holland, the alarm number is 112.
11/2 - The dutch film maker Theo van Gogh was killed because of his opinions on the islam.
911 days after the attack on the twintowers there were attacks in madrid.

And something else happened here in Holland:
6 may 2002 a dutch politician was killed because of his ideas (his name was Pim Fortuyn).
911 days later Theo van Gogh (see above) was killed.
Zampano
Oh my Gosh!!!
I just realized that (911+911)/112x0+23=23 Shocked
This must mean there is a secret balance in the universe, and 23 is a the heart of all terrorist attacks! Confused Wink

But really, I think that's all just coindidence . . .
Even with the remarkable chance being beaten, no one can explain teh times the numbers didn't add up significantly.
djcaution
The emergency number in Holland is 112??? Crazy, I thought it would be 911 everywhere. And isnt there attacks in Madrid every day?
lol, kinda neat but yea, terror doesnt have the time nor care for such things
Afaceinthematrix
If you try hard enough, you can find weird things about almost anything. Have you ever heard of the bible codes?
dray101
Zampano wrote:
Oh my Gosh!!!
I just realized that (911+911)/112x0+23=23 Shocked
This must mean there is a secret balance in the universe, and 23 is a the heart of all terrorist attacks! Confused Wink


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You make me laugh Razz Razz Razz Razz

and your right too! Shocked

PS. Why is this in the History forum; it's not history!
Rako
djcaution wrote:
The emergency number in Holland is 112??? Crazy, I thought it would be 911 everywhere. And isnt there attacks in Madrid every day?
lol, kinda neat but yea, terror doesnt have the time nor care for such things


the world doesn't completely revolve around the U.S you know like in australia 000 is the number but mobiles should use 112

Zampano wrote:
Oh my Gosh!!!
I just realized that (911+911)/112x0+23=23 Shocked
This must mean there is a secret balance in the universe, and 23 is a the heart of all terrorist attacks! Confused Wink


that was very funny and so true
Octaeder
djcaution wrote:
The emergency number in Holland is 112???


112 I think is a fairly standard emergency number for mobile phones... We use it here in the UK...

Normally our number is 999, but my phone disables the keypad lock for a few worldwide emergency numbers, so my question is... Who's using '08'?

As for the 9/11 conspiracy... And I mean the whole thing, not just the numbers, I just can't buy into it. I think a lot of it for me is listening to the people who are trying to debunk it. With the 9/11 one all the conspirators come across as self-interested film students who are just riding the wave of the back of their popularity... Or crazy people.

I find it a lot easier to buy into the whole JFK and moon landing conspiracies... Because the people who believe in them can make very good points without coming across like they're saying something to be popular.
medievalman26
No doubt in my mind there is no conspiracy. You can think whatever you want but you cannot tell me that a few idiots think that there is a conspiracy. Some people still think that a "magic bullet" killed Kennedy. They have done hundreds of tests and simulations and continue to prove that 1 bullet killed him and went through and hit the person in front of him. Any ways back to the topic no conspiracy. No way that it is a conspiracy coincidence maybe but not conspiracy. Remember there are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.
indeedwrestling
I always think the piece that Popular Science did, first in the magazine, then in book, then on Democracy Now! should shut up most conspiracy theorists. At least those that aren't complete crackpots. I mean, they dispelled all those crazy theories using (GASP) SCIENCE & EVIDENCE instead of wacky video intrepreted by lazy college students.
Manntis
According to dray101 he said this isn't history. Then what is it?

By definition History is: the aggregate of past events.

Therefore, anything that has happened in the past can be called "history".

To everyone else: It does seem like a coincidense all these numbers adding up and noone really cares or does anything about it, but what if it really is true? The reason noone does anything is because they are afraid to. There have been some people that have spoken out against the government on the 911 attacks and in rare instances some of them mysteriously disapeared. No I'm not saying the government did anything, but you can't help but wonder, is this world really a safe place to live in when you put the fate of the whole world in the hands of the political leaders of the world?
rightclickscott
Zampano wrote:
Oh my Gosh!!!
I just realized that (911+911)/112x0+23=23 Shocked
This must mean there is a secret balance in the universe, and 23 is a the heart of all terrorist attacks! Confused Wink


I love you.
roboguyspacedude
I personally don't believe any of this. I think it is almost all made up and thought about too much. Evil or Very Mad
sondosia
Ah, people have overactive imaginations...

It is kind of an interesting coincidence, though.

~M~
WickedGravity
Conspiracy theories.

A favourite of mine, especially Kennedy, but I digress.

There is nothing in the world but a lot of coincidence, speculation, smoke and mirrors.

23, 9/11/ Kennedy/Lincoln, Roswell, Area 51, Hangar 17, Bermuda Triangle. They are all simply remarkable coincidence.


*gets in his silent black helicopter and flies off*
ZealousZ
referring to 911 the numebr is just apophenia


when u said conspiracy i thought you meant the theory that the US governemnt had planned out all the attacks themselves

heres the most recent version of loose change
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change

the facts they present are for the most part quite strong, showing how many of the events that occured that day don't seem plausible
Shake
Zampano wrote:
Oh my Gosh!!!
I just realized that (911+911)/112x0+23=23 Shocked
This must mean there is a secret balance in the universe, and 23 is a the heart of all terrorist attacks! Confused Wink

But really, I think that's all just coindidence . . .
Even with the remarkable chance being beaten, no one can explain teh times the numbers didn't add up significantly.

Someone explain to me how (911+911)/112x0+23 does not equal 79.

djcaution wrote:
The emergency number in Holland is 112??? Crazy, I thought it would be 911 everywhere. And isnt there attacks in Madrid every day?
lol, kinda neat but yea, terror doesnt have the time nor care for such things

Yes of course it is 112.
HoboPelican
Shake wrote:

Someone explain to me how (911+911)/112x0+23 does not equal 79.


I think, and I might be wrong, that (911+911)/112 times 0 gives zero..and zero plus 23 equals....
{name here}
I just entered it into power calculator and it says it's 23.
Insanity
Actually, the emergency number 112 exists in the USA as well. If are in an area where you don't know the number for emergency, you press 112 on your cell phone it should go to an operator that will tell you the correct number.
SGbilder
HoboPelican wrote:
Shake wrote:

Someone explain to me how (911+911)/112x0+23 does not equal 79.


I think, and I might be wrong, that (911+911)/112 times 0 gives zero..and zero plus 23 equals....


(911+911)/112x0+23 is the same as 1822/0 + 23 and you can't divide something with zero... that's just error Rolling Eyes, so the answer would be error + 23 Confused hmmm..


{name here} wrote:
I just entered it into power calculator and it says it's 23.

You probably did like this... ((911+911)/112)x0+23 ... _thats_ equals 23.. Brick wall Wink
Shake
Doh. Order of operations. What a fool I am! Rolling Eyes

Yeah...it would be undefined+23...what is undefined+23? Huh? Huh?! Twisted Evil
Manntis
Doh! You all forgot even more the order of operations.

(911+911)/112x0+23

1) Do brackets first

1822 / 112 x 0 + 23

2) Do multiplication or division, whichever comes first.

16.267857 x 0 + 23

3) Do multiplication or division, whichever comes first.

0 + 23

4) Do addition or subtraction, whichever comes first.

23

Therefore, the answer is 23.
arowphin
i dont believe 9/11 was any type of conspiracy.
but that new movie(with jim carry). he's so right about everything! Jk! LOL! no he's not. he looks demonic in "23". Very Happy
ralphbefree
has no one ever played chess. have you ever sacraficed a bishop to capture a queen or even a rook? is it too far fetched to think that on the global field there are not people or organizations that HAVE TO make these kind of decisions?
Let me ask you this in the following days after Sep 11 2001 who benefited the most? Was it the rebel Obama? Did he gain any military advatage from the attack, or did he have to flee his home? Was it Saddam, who in retrospect turns out not to have been harboring "weapons of mass destruction", and was forced from his home.
Who did benefit the most while mourned our deaths from America 2nd attack on our soil.
hummm in fact this seems fairly reminiscent of Pearl Harbour. Who benefited the most from that attack. It wasn't the Japanese. It was America and the Great War Machine that we became during the 40's that allowed our engineers to perfect the petrol engine and nuclear technologies; that is who benefited the most then.
rheanna
People just need to open your minds, because there is a conspiracy. Sorry, but our government was the one who did those attacks for an excuse to go to war and steal the oil. Bush wasn't phased when he was told about those attacks when it happened. Then before going on camera to tell the world about the attacks he was sitting there and fooling around. And why was his brother/cousin called out minutes before a meeting to leave the towers? No remorse was even shown on his face about the devastation. So please, I don't buy into the coincidence BS. Just my take. A missile hit the pentagon not some bogus plane. Rolling Eyes No one will truly ever know because everything has to be hush hush for the public's safety. Yeah right, we find the real truth and that's why it's hidden from the public. Government will only let out what they want you to hear and see... So you can go OMG.. What they leave out is the pertinent information. So this way the government can instill fear among the people and keep them at bay. We wouldn't want to have a chaotic country now would we? Which we already do. But, people don't see it because their so close minded. Our country is slowly being destroyed by the politics.

**If you bother to look up all the people and their backgrounds of job functions on passenger list that supposedly hit the pentagon they were all government officials coincidence? I think not. Try a hit list.
(etc...Haliburton)
**Oh yes..And Make sure to check your $1 bill, $5, 10 etc.. up to $100.. it shows the attacks in order.. Coniendence.... not...
**Why are the scientists disappearing and having mysterious deaths after the Anthrax scandal?

Our country is the most corrupted country... It's all about political gain..
Zampano
HoboPelican wrote:
Shake wrote:

Someone explain to me how (911+911)/112x0+23 does not equal 79.


I think, and I might be wrong, that (911+911)/112 times 0 gives zero..and zero plus 23 equals....

You're right; any number that is multiplied by zero, is zero. SO every thing before the 'x 0' is pointless jibberish.
Zampano
Manntis wrote:
Doh! You all forgot even more the order of operations.

(911+911)/112x0+23

1) Do brackets first

1822 / 112 x 0 + 23

2) Do multiplication or division, whichever comes first.

16.267857 x 0 + 23

3) Do multiplication or division, whichever comes first.

0 + 23

4) Do addition or subtraction, whichever comes first.

23

Therefore, the answer is 23.

Thanks for that; I thought is was pretty simple stuff when it first went on.

rheanna wrote:
People just need to open your minds, because there is a conspiracy. Sorry, but our government was the one who did those attacks for an excuse to go to war and steal the oil. Bush wasn't phased when he was told about those attacks when it happened. Then before going on camera to tell the world about the attacks he was sitting there and fooling around. And why was his brother/cousin called out minutes before a meeting to leave the towers? No remorse was even shown on his face about the devastation. So please, I don't buy into the coincidence BS. Just my take. A missile hit the pentagon not some bogus plane. No one will truly ever know because everything has to be hush hush for the public's safety. Yeah right, we find the real truth and that's why it's hidden from the public. Government will only let out what they want you to hear and see... So you can go OMG.. What they leave out is the pertinent information. So this way the government can instill fear among the people and keep them at bay. We wouldn't want to have a chaotic country now would we? Which we already do. But, people don't see it because their so close minded. Our country is slowly being destroyed by the politics.

**If you bother to look up all the people and their backgrounds of job functions on passenger list that supposedly hit the pentagon they were all government officials coincidence? I think not. Try a hit list.
(etc...Haliburton)
**Oh yes..And Make sure to check your $1 bill, $5, 10 etc.. up to $100.. it shows the attacks in order.. Coniendence.... not...
**Why are the scientists disappearing and having mysterious deaths after the Anthrax scandal?

Our country is the most corrupted country... It's all about political gain..

You're basing this on no solid evidence. This is just, as I believe, sour grapes; one believes that they are 'activists', and complain about the government, spouting out common knowledge pretending it's their own original thought. Please do not post any of this stuff; it's very annoying paranoia on your part.
roninmedia
There really is going to far to connect the importance of some number in history. Those stories start out strong, but rapidly fizz out. Some films like "Loose Change" talk about a possible 9/11 conspiracy but like many documentaries, they leave so, so many holes to be filled.
rheanna
Quote:

You're basing this on no solid evidence. This is just, as I believe, sour grapes; one believes that they are 'activists', and complain about the government, spouting out common knowledge pretending it's their own original thought. Please do not post any of this stuff; it's very annoying paranoia on your part.


Do your own homework because it's already on the internet.
Hour long video if you bother to watch it-War Games - Norad-DOD unlicensed video


Passengers on the flight
There is no Arab name on this list. Flight 77 Passenger list Look up their job functions... 25 dealt with military.
Passenger puzzle List of all flights
Rumsfield and Missle
What hit the Pentagon? No one will ever know
The coincidence in the Bills is online
The Scientist list and deaths are also online.
2006 UpdatedDeadScientists
9-11 Victims Compensation Fund
no names on the
passenger lists belong to the 19 Arabs who were supposed to have
hi-jacked the planes.
Go to CNN for the Passenger list
It will take hours to look this stuff up again.

Now do your own reading because I'm not going to do that for you....And there is plenty more on the web that are FACTS! List goes on and on...
Zampano
Great rheanna, we can never be misled by the Internet, boy golly gee wiz! Eh? Liar
HoboPelican
rheanna wrote:
.....
Do your own homework because it's already on the internet.
Hour long video if you bother to watch it-War Games - Norad-DOD unlicensed video


Actually, this topic has been thrashed out extensively in this thread.
the 9/11 truth

Feel free to read through it, rheanna. There is quite a bit of work done there that, in my mind, pretty much shows the lies, partial truths and bad science used by those pushing the conspiracy version of 9/11. If you have something to add to a discussion on conspiracy vs terrorist, the above link will take you there. This topic seems to be about odd coincidences or whatever. If this simply becomes a duplicate of the previous topic, we might as well lock it.

EDIT- Well, anyone bothering to follow the original link will have noticed that I C/P the addy wrong...fixed now!
rheanna
sorry Crying or Very sad
HoboPelican
rheanna wrote:
sorry Crying or Very sad


LOL...Did my bad mood come through that loudly? Didn't mean it for that to happen. It was supposed to be a gentle nudge. Laughing
rheanna
Very Happy somewhat still on topic with the dollar bill oddities ;o)
sanzu
i think that theres no consperacy just lots and lots of coindidences and they did it on 9/11 just to get deeper in are heads a little bit more ya know
rheanna
Wink Anyone remember this.. How coincidental is this? Hey if you bothered to watch the video it will show NORAD and DOD files with the planned attack ;o), Plus numerous of buildings burning the same way the WTC did....Keep dreaming people...I think the ones that say it's just coincidence are the ones who don't bother to read or even look at the videos they just make assumptions. but anyways check this out...


Cessna 150L
Frank Corder
The White House
11 September 1994

Do you see the date?
Although Corder’s badly mangled body was recovered from the wreckage, there was no forensic way of establishing whether he had died in the crash itself, or several hours earlier. No one witnessed Frank Corder board or steal the Cessna in Maryland, and at no time did he make radio contact with the control tower or anyone else. Frank Corder behaved in all respects like a ghost, and he may well have been dead before the Cessna left the ground in Maryland. How? By use of remote control.

http://geocities.com/roboplanes/cessna.html
sonofmorris
sorry to go completely off topic...

but it goes days weeks months years

so it would be 11/9

silly western month days years ^^ Razz

and i agree, this is not history... and its probably best to stay away from terrorism as a general rule of thumb...

jamo
sonofmorris
sbel
Zampano wrote:
Oh my Gosh!!!
I just realized that (911+911)/112x0+23=23 Shocked
This must mean there is a secret balance in the universe, and 23 is a the heart of all terrorist attacks! Confused Wink

But really, I think that's all just coindidence . . .
Even with the remarkable chance being beaten, no one can explain teh times the numbers didn't add up significantly.


LOL. this is funny.

Coincidence you say? Then what about Farenheit 9/11 by Micheal Moore. That quite makes sense doesn't it. Enough to cancel out coincidence
rheanna
Micheal Moore Rulez... Him talking and trying to talk to congress was funny...I also like the fact how they shoved him away from embassy so fast. Nothing to hide? hmmm.. Makes ya wonder.
HoboPelican
Ok, seems this is just going to be a discussion of conspiracy vs terrorism and there is a separate topic for that, as has been pointed out. If you really have the courage of your convictions, go to this topic:
the 9/11 truth
But, read through the existing posts there and don't rehash old ground unless you have some thing new to add. And for the love of God, don't just post links to a movie. That is just lame and shows no effort on your part. Wink If the movie has something to say, layout the points yourself and don't make us watch propaganda.


EDIT- Well, anyone bothering to follow the original link will have noticed that I C/P the addy wrong...fixed now!


-lock-
Related topics
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> History

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.