FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Harvey Danger CD

PatTheGreat42
Harvey Danger decided to make their latest CD freely downloadable off their website:
http://www.harveydanger.com/downloads/

I think it's really cool they're releasing their CD as a free download. It's also for sale in stores, and you get bonus stuff if you buy the actual version, but it's still a really cool thing.

As for the music, it's a sort of alternative rock. I like it, and I think it's really good (and you can't argue with the price). I recommend downloading it. It's even got a BitTorrent Link.
deStructuralized
Wow

That's keeping up with technology for ya

Smart move on their part.
Octaeder
The album's been out for free download since late 2005...

Definitely worth checking out though... specially the tracks War Buddies and What You Live By.

Although I still think the Where Have All The Merrymaker's Gone album is there best...
trumnation
Wow that is supprising that an artist is actually allowing their CD to be downloaded for free.. I guess it would get alot more people to try listening to their music, but how many people are really going to buy the CD in stores even if there is bonus material? I mean when i buy CDs the bonus stuff really doesnt matter much, im just concerned about the music on the album, thats why I'm buying it in the first place.