FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Contests and marketplace

truespeed
My suggestion is to move Contests and Marketplace into the general section at the top of the forum,these forums get lost way down at the bottom,i doubt many people even know they are there,of all the forums on here they are the most interactive,and should have a higher ranking on the forum list.

Ocalhouns fortnightly photoshop contest would get loads more entries if this were done,and i think generally the marketplace would really take off.
James007
I agree with you on the marketplace section. The contests section... I don't know actually.

I think, in the future, $frih's will become more important and so will the marketplace section.

Not a bad suggestion at all... Very Happy
ocalhoun
If done with such a goal in mind, it might obscure the general chat section and cause people to spend just a little bit more time deciding where to put a new topic that they would have put in general chat, but which belongs somewhere else...
Blaster
if my memory serves me right wern't they at the top before we got that huge change to the forum about a year ago. And still it wasn't that big up top so i don't know if that will help any. Very Happy
Scorpio
James007 wrote:

I think, in the future, $frih's will become more important and so will the marketplace section.

That is indeed debatable. If you know only as much as all the members, then it certainly is going to be later rather than sooner.