FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halo 2 For PC

XLCpanama
This is an old news but i want to discuss a lil bit more...They say the screwd up but when i play the XboX version is so cool i dont see hwtas the problem they just need ot make a clone of the xbox and put it on pc add a few things and walla ready for all of us, they game is oing to be out in the second quarter of 2007 and only of windows vistas users
schooldays
I'm not planning in upgrading for a good few years, I'll wait for Microsoft to iron out the usual bugs before I buy, but I am hoping good things for Halo 2 Vista. I mean, the game, while slightly disappointing in a few minor aspects (and only in comparison to Halo: CE, otherwise, it is a gaming masterpiece Smile), works fine, and it doesn't need fixing, so they should just update the graphics, make the multiplayer better, add a map-editor, add a few maps, a few guns, and they've got a good game right there.

I never played the original Halo on PC, I only own the Xbox game, so I don't know how they did with that, but I heard no criticisms about it. A straight clone of Halo 2 would be a waste of time, but if they made minor changes, I would be pressed to purchase it.
Pikachu
I played Halo 1/2, and soon I buying the 3 to the Xbox360.
gtherockgod
One of the reasons I decided to go pick up an xbox 360 last week.

The other one being Guitar Hero next month Very Happy