FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Account Option.

coreymanshack
I think there should be an account option to remove a directory listing, because I need one removed from one of my discontinued sites.
wumingsden
coreymanshack wrote:
I think there should be an account option to remove a directory listing, because I need one removed from one of my discontinued sites.

Currently there is an idea in the pipeline which involves the pruining of the directory listing which removes all sites that are no longer being hosted at frihost/open. This however will not come for a while and will only be available to the admin (or maybe all staff). Another option of course would be for the user to be able to remove the listing themself. The reason why the admin will have the power instead is because banned members which were hosted here would not be able to remove it themself (because they have no access to their forum account). Overall, the admin doing it is more beneficial in my opinion, because there is no harm in the site being listed for a little while.

Any suggestions/ideas of the function?
coreymanshack
wumingsden wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:

Currently there is an idea in the pipeline which involves the pruining of the directory listing which removes all sites that are no longer being hosted at frihost/open. This however will not come for a while and will only be available to the admin (or maybe all staff). Another option of course would be for the user to be able to remove the listing themself. The reason why the admin will have the power instead is because banned members which were hosted here would not be able to remove it themself (because they have no access to their forum account). Overall, the admin doing it is more beneficial in my opinion, because there is no harm in the site being listed for a little while.

Any suggestions/ideas of the function?

Yea, I strongly think the user should beable to remove his own listings.
Bondings
Please request it in the "request an account change" forum. The reason why a remove option doesn't exist, is because I haven't coded it as of yet.
coreymanshack
Bondings wrote:
Please request it in the "request an account change" forum. The reason why a remove option doesn't exist, is because I haven't coded it as of yet.

Ahh ok, I will do.
James007
Topic solved, case -closed-.