FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rock Beats Chav!

HabPie
Hey! I Hate Chav Music, Like Akon, Chammilionaire. The Words Dont Meen Anything. I Meen, Riding Dirty? Whats That About. And Beyonce Shes The Worst! Thinking She's So Cool! She's Ugly. Ill Tell You Who's Best.
Marylin Manson
Greenday
Slipknot
Basicly, Any Heavy Metal Bands.
And Why Do Chavs Wear Hoodies All The Time. Why Can't They Wear A Variety Of Clothes.

What Do You Think? Please Post Below.
Regards HabPie (Sam)

PS:
I Hate Chavs! <>#<>
\_/
gtherockgod
Ummmm I agree with most of what you said- other than Beyonce being ugly haha

aaaaand none of the bands you listed that you like are actually heavy metal bands. I'd recommend some Pantera, maybe some older Metallica, Iron Maiden. For newer stuff, Mastodon and Opeth are sweet.
trumnation
The bands you listed are great bands and I have to agree with you as well, I can't stand music like that where the lyrics don't mean a thing especially when they repeat the same thing over and over again. You should start listening to heavy metal just as gtherockgod said..
simplyw00x
As much as I hate chav music (and I *hate* chav music), I possibly hate faux-rock more. Claiming that you don't like urban music because the lyrics mean nothing and it just repeats over and over is well and good, but to then hold up Greenday as an example of a 'good' band shows your true lack of taste. The fact that you label any of those bands 'heavy metal' is shocking - listen to some Dragonforce, Rhapsody of Fire, Mötorhead and Metallica (speed metal, power metal, rock and heavy metal in that order) and then compare with Greenday, Slipknot and Marylin Manson (pop-punk, pop-rock and faux-gothic girl-power in that order). Also Pantera.
Yantaal
i agree the bands you listed are pretty weak. all though slipknot has an insane drummer, and manson is a very clever man for adapting his image to fit what the kids of todaylike. but you know, good statement for the rest of it.