You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wales V France

I have come to the conclusion that my beloved Wales should break away from the current 6 nations set up and form it's own 5 nations featuring Romania, Holland, Portugal and Germany. Why? becasue we might win a trophy against those crap rugby nations.

Were we unlucky against france... No, we were lucky to get the two tries at the start whilst France were still asleep.

Some positives... Shanklin is back and is as good as ever
Wales were in hard luck alright, great match though! Think on the positive side things could be worse just look at the Scottish team and how bad of a state they're in at the moment. Just dont get beaten by them!
On a happy note at least you're better than Scotland and Italy.

I'm enjoying the 6 nations so far, 43-13 was a great result and match Smile

Hopefully this will be an Irish victory.
I'm from Ireland and while it was great to beat England by such a margin didnt think the game was outstanding to watch, I think England were no match for Ireland and the game was over by the end of the first half.

Still cant complain some great scores for Ireland, but am still concerned will we be able to up our game come the world cup
I have been very disappointed with Wales' performances this 6 nations. We were better against France, but they destroyed us in the scrum, and we have fallen back into the old habit of giving away too many penalties. I still think a lot of work needs to be done if we are to even get through our group at the world cup.

Ruddock should never have been allowed to leave. The WRU have single handedly ruined welsh rugby in the past couple of years. Two years ago we were among the very best in the world. Now we should be in a position of one of the favourites for the world cup. Instead we're going to be also rans at the very best. It's very disappointing
CCFCExile wrote:
Romania, Holland, Portugal and Germany.

@ wikipedia about Romania

Home nations sides began to award international caps for matches against Romania in 1983. The national side recorded wins over Wales, Scotland and France.

Smile) If the tradition continues....