FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

problems with google

stephancreelle
hello ,
some weeks ago i submitted my site manually in google , but it still isnt indexed , and i really don't have a clue why it could be. can anyone give me some possible ideas how it could be my site isnt submitted.
thanks for the time.
greetings
manumiglani
Google does not specify any time limit for indexing submitted websites. It could crawl and index them within few hours or may take about 20 days. Most of the times the sites are indexed within a week.
It would be easy to tell by looking at your site. But, robots.txt blocking bots may be one reason your site is not indexed.
stephancreelle
yes , i know the robots.txt file can block the indexing robots , but it isnt present , so i guess it cant block aswell :d
if anyone has another idea why it could be my site isnt indexed , all idea's are welcome.
greetings
bukaida
I am facing the same problem.May be a sitemap will help.
biljap
I managed to get indexed by Google within three days, every time I uploaded a site. I don’t submit them manually but I exchange links with some other websites and I guess that I get indexed when Google visits any of those sites.
cosmain7
submit a sitemap to google. and add content to your site, fresh content. And all you gotta do is WAIT, google makes webmasters wait, be patient.
Read about seo too.

regards.
pashmina
try registering at http://www.google.com/webmasters/ and submit your site
it give you information as when it was crawled .. and so on..
freetamilmp3
well there is a lots of ways to be indexed in google. Google submitting directly to google is another viable solution. The " Add URL " page of Google is simple and quick to complete, but again the problem is the amount of time between submitting and acceptance. Again, it can take as long as three months or possibly even longer. Google do not always inform webmasters of their decision so you could be left in the dark for sometime.
In terms of being indexed by Google, one of the most beneficial directories to use is the Open Directory Project, also referred to as the ODP or DMOZ. While Google do use this directory and index it regularly it can take two to three months to get a response from them.
SoftStag
You need some links pointing to your site, it's the only way that Google will treat your site as worth indexing.

Submit your site to directories, consider Link exchange programs like Linkmetro.com post in forums that don't use the nofollow attribute (but don't spam!).