FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

OSG.net... a personal weblog.

orangeshoesgirl
I just finished it (well, the basic structure of it anyways) and it's <a href="http://orangeshoesgirl.frihost.net">here</a>. It still needs a bit of tweaking here and there, but it's mostly done.

Erm... watcha think? Laughing Besides a blog, I plan to have other minisites, but right now it's just a blog.

Oh, and it might look crazy in firefox. Confused

Thank you for your time! Smile
Monkeydog
:O it looks pretty...i don't think it works weird in Firefox tho...
orangeshoesgirl
Monkeydog wrote:
:O it looks pretty...i don't think it works weird in Firefox tho...
Thank you...

Yeah... I code them all in IE and it goes funky in firefox... I still have to fix that. Rolling Eyes
Nirotu
Wow your site is very nice. Your drawings are also incredible. Keep up the good work. Smile
simplyw00x
It actually works fine in Firefox, and I absolutely love the style. The CSS rollover effect on the left bar is damn annoying though (highlights pink and bold). That's the only thing wrong, however. Well done!
Scott
Excellent looking site, and contrary to what the person above me said, I had big problem in firefox. (The entire page turns pink when the mouse is put over it.) Other than that though it is good, you're a good writer as well.