FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Your Sexuality






What is your sexuality
Heterosexual
85%
 85%  [ 91 ]
Homosexual
6%
 6%  [ 7 ]
Bisexual
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 106

Josso
Thought this poll might be interesting statistically if nothing else, please vote truthfully.
soulman
...well... I don't have any sex yet...
Fake
BI ALL the way


Have love for everyone Smile
Daire
Straight as a roundabout.. I mean pole....
gh0stface
Girls all the way for me here Smile
Blaster
yea i'm stright. 100% stright. I'm all for the chikcs.
RhysAndrews
Straight, but if anyone bends the other way I'm ok with that.

-Rhys
{name here}
I'm straight as a horizontal rule, because if I were to say arrows there I'd be lying since arrows bend in flight. Very Happy
MrBlueSky
Rating 1 at the Klein Sexual Orientation Grid Smile
Zampano
gh0stface wrote:
Girls all the way for me here Smile

I realize this means nothing unless you state that you are a male.

Oh, and I am of the oldish belief in true love and integrity of and towards the opposite sex.
theem
101% Straight ! Arrow
Srs2388
120% Straight Smile I love girls
rightclickscott
You can call me straight if you want, but I do admire guys. In fact, I have a mancrush. If Nicholas Cage asked me to be his a** slave, I would totally do it. However, that doesn't stop me from having my fair share of girls. All in all, though, I'd say I'm less straight than most of the kids here who believe that being straight is the right thing to do. I'll go with Bi just out of being original.
Captain Fertile
Heterosexual and proud.
roveneco
heterosexuality is natural side of sex so do not be against the powerfull nature. i like to be natural. im heterosexuel
ivanegues
Shocked im surprised that bisexuality is higer that homosexuality.

I didt spect that.
Yjaxygames
I'm only for the girls. I only wish there were girls for me Sad
Ducksteina
I personally am hetero. Don't have a problem with anyone that's not, of course Smile
shwetanshu
i m staright 100%... only girls for me!!
catscratches
MrBlueSky wrote:
Rating 1 at the Klein Sexual Orientation Grid Smile

Rating 3
sibbahz
Id say im one on that scale. Maybe 2 if i was a bit drunk!
lady_yavanna
im definitely 1 on that scale 2. for ppl 2 lazy 2 click on the link it means im as straight as can b Very Happy I LOVE GUYS!!! Laughing
Chalchihuitlicue
I can't answer truthfully in this poll, because there is no option for "asexual" or "completely not interested". I find both men and women to be physically attractive, but I am not interested in having sex with either - I see the beauty solely from an artistic viewpoint.
Pikokola
Hetero..

I'm normal.. err.. anyway, those who homosexual or bisexual think that they're normal too... XD
nilsmo
Knowing that many of us are young, you should add a new poll option: None.
darvit
I'm strictly heterosexual. Smile

/EDIT: And I'm female, by the way.
Qube
Hetero guy here.
I'm in absolute love w/ the female form, artistically and physically.
Not to say I don't appreciate guys.
I'm comfy enough w/ my sexuality to admit some guys look good.
Just not interested that way.

I have to say though, for all you younger ppl.
It'd probably be safe to say that heterosexual would be the choice.
Since that IS how nature intended it.
And please, don't give me crap about that.
Penis + Vagina = Reproduction.
I've never seen it work any other way around.
Well...except for those frogs that change sex.
JurassicPark4TW

Besides, you probably know at a very young age where you're heading.
You either look at the boys or look at the girls.
Sexuality isn't limited to the age really.
Just because you like someone doesn't mean you have to have sex.
What a popular misconception.
Keran
Ofcourse heterosexual. I'm affraid of homosexuality (Homophobia or something).
Obake
...well, since no one else seems to have done it, I guess I might as well be the first to pipe up for the other option.

Booya! Homosexual!

A couple of notes about the poll and responses--I agree with Chalchihuitlicue that the poll is a little restrictive, even though it has the three most well-known and understood sexual types. However, in addition to an option for 'asexual', I'd suggest options for 'transsexual' and possibly 'polyamorous' as well. Thanks, though, to Josso for creating the poll. It'll be interesting to follow.

soulman--You don't need to have had sex to select one of the sexualities listed: it's a matter of identification as much as anything else. If you're a guy who has only ever been attracted to girls and expects only ever to be attracted to girls, then you could tick the straight option. If you've only been attracted to girls but you could see yourself being attracted to guys later on, maybe you'd go with bi (and perhaps put yourself down as a '3' on the Klein scale); if you actually tend to be attracted to guys, maybe you'd go with homosexual.

Zampano--I, too, believe in true love and I try to behave with integrity towards the opposite sex. Funny, that.

rightclickscott--*amused* In all the times I've piped up on the same threads as you, I don't think I've ever got round to telling you how randomly cool you are.

ivanegues--Practically, statistically, and historically, bisexuality actually is far more common than exclusive homosexuality. Apparently, whatever their personal preferences, people as a collective actually do get that "populate or perish" thing. Go figure.

Qube--You'd be right, if only Reproduction = Sole Purpose of Sex and/or Sexual Attraction.

Keran--um...I come in peace. Really, we're not that scary.
clydejaw
heterosexual

: )
Rako
ivanegues--Practically, statistically, and historically, bisexuality actually is far more common than exclusive homosexuality. Apparently, whatever their personal preferences, people as a collective actually do get that "populate or perish" thing. Go figure.

i never thought of that be four but that makes a lot of sence to me

i m straight 100%... only girls for me!!

Keran Ofcourse heterosexual. I'm affraid of homosexuality (Homophobia or something).

i have to agree with that for some reason I'm affraid of homosexuality
Malchior
Fake wrote:
BI ALL the way


Have love for everyone Smile


I have to quote this one... You can love all genders and you don't have to be bisexual to do that. "LOVE" isn't supposed to be always about sexual affinity. You can also show your love through friendship, and I think that it's much more powerful that the LOVE that I first talked about.

As for me, well it's obvious that I'm 100% straight. At first, I honestly despise the homosexual. I mean, they're born with their own sex and what they're trying to do is defy mother nature.

But as I am going mature, I'm beginning to understand homo's. I think almost 70% of homosexual's in the whole world undergone a difficult childhood and it resulted to their confusion about their gender. I know a few of them and I really feel sorry for them.

Currently, I have homosexual friends and I'm open for more friends, gay or girls. But of course I remained 100% straight. Smile
bikeflyer05
im straighter then a line. _________________________ Laughing lol
wumingsden
Obake wrote:
...well, since no one else seems to have done it, I guess I might as well be the first to pipe up for the other option.

Booya! Homosexual!


Another one here! And here I thought I was unique Exclamation

Obake wrote:
rightclickscott--*amused* In all the times I've piped up on the same threads as you, I don't think I've ever got round to telling you how randomly cool you are.


rightclickscott has got to be one of my favourite members here on frihost, he is so cool (and as you stated, completely random, which is pretty damn hard to come by). from his posts he also sounds hot, but i don't want him to get all shy about it Very Happy


Obake wrote:
Keran--um...I come in peace. Really, we're not that scary.


Oh, I don't know, some of us can be Wink Rolling Eyes Laughing

I find this thread pretty amusing, so far. It seems most of you straight-ies are so scared to be seen as gay that you really have to emphasise that you only like girls....

So, here's my go ...

Gay All The Way!!! well, about 99.999999%, so it's as good as

xx The Diva xx

P.S - In my personal opinion I don't think it's possible to be completely straight, or completely gay. I think there must be (at least) a small amount of some attraction towards a person of the same sex (if your straight) or of the opposite sex (if your gay), whether it be subconscious or not.
HoboPelican
wumingsden wrote:
....

P.S - In my personal opinion I don't think it's possible to be completely straight, or completely gay. I think there must be (at least) a small amount of some attraction towards a person of the same sex (if your straight) or of the opposite sex (if your gay), whether it be subconscious or not.


Ya never know for sure what is in the subconscious, do ya? You might even be a button-downed straight underneath it all, Wu! Wink

Seriously, I have no problem thinking that a person can be complete straight or completely gay or anything in between. No facts on the issue, except that I know for a fact that I have no interest in coming in any type of contact with another man's baubles. Laughing Absolutely no attraction at all. Frankly, I think they are sort of silly looking and can't understand how a straight woman can find them a turn on, but I am delighted they do.

Yep, I am straight. Not proud. Not ashamed. It is just the way I am and I am happy to be me.Smile
rightclickscott
Obake wrote:
rightclickscott--*amused* In all the times I've piped up on the same threads as you, I don't think I've ever got round to telling you how randomly cool you are.


Hey, I'd like to be cocky enough to believe that if this place wasn't about the hosting, I'd be keeping it alive.

wumingsden wrote:
rightclickscott has got to be one of my favourite members here on frihost, he is so cool (and as you stated, completely random, which is pretty damn hard to come by). from his posts he also sounds hot, but i don't want him to get all shy about it


Maybe you should check out my pictures thread on the, well, personal pictures forum. I definetly think I looked better with hair. It's under "The Chronicles of Daddy Spankalicious." The reminds me, I need to get a new eyepatch.

I also remember the picture you posted of your chest. That was quite neat! ;D
wumingsden
rightclickscott wrote:
Obake wrote:
rightclickscott--*amused* In all the times I've piped up on the same threads as you, I don't think I've ever got round to telling you how randomly cool you are.


Hey, I'd like to be cocky enough to believe that if this place wasn't about the hosting, I'd be keeping it alive.

wumingsden wrote:
rightclickscott has got to be one of my favourite members here on frihost, he is so cool (and as you stated, completely random, which is pretty damn hard to come by). from his posts he also sounds hot, but i don't want him to get all shy about it


Maybe you should check out my pictures thread on the, well, personal pictures forum. I definetly think I looked better with hair. It's under "The Chronicles of Daddy Spankalicious." The reminds me, I need to get a new eyepatch.


The images don't work, did you delete them all or rename the folder?

rightclickscott wrote:
I also remember the picture you posted of your chest. That was quite neat! ;D


Hmmm, neat? As in, of my god, this guy really needs to put on weight.
Keran
It's not like I have some hatred for Homosexuals, I respect them and tolerate, but somehow.. It's hard to explain... I don't feel comfortable arround Them. I even get scared a little and get confused on what to say or how to act just to not do something stupid that can be found as an insult or something.

It's probably the influence of my neighbourhood and how I have been raised that I feel this way.
rightclickscott
wumingsden wrote:

The images don't work, did you delete them all or rename the folder?


Yeah, actually, I did. They're also on my myspace, and if I take more photos, I'll edit them later. http://www.myspace.com/rightclickscott

Quote:
Heterosexual
I hate Homosexual


Wow, you obviously didn't pay attention to the last few posts, you jerk.
wumingsden
rightclickscott wrote:
wumingsden wrote:

The images don't work, did you delete them all or rename the folder?


Yeah, actually, I did. They're also on my myspace, and if I take more photos, I'll edit them later. http://www.myspace.com/rightclickscott

Quote:
Heterosexual
I hate Homosexual


Wow, you obviously didn't pay attention to the last few posts, you jerk.



I have to say I just love your profile description:

"I am the Pillow of Doom, master of the Gender Bender, and Daddy Spankalicious of the Porn Star Brothers."


keran wrote:
It's not like I have some hatred for Homosexuals, I respect them and tolerate, but somehow.. It's hard to explain... I don't feel comfortable arround Them. I even get scared a little and get confused on what to say or how to act just to not do something stupid that can be found as an insult or something.

It's probably the influence of my neighbourhood and how I have been raised that I feel this way.


Yes, the last statement seems likely.

My father is quite the homophobe, so this just goes to show that it is not all about one's upbringing. A gay person is really just like a person from a different race, although usually harder to tell. If you don't feel comfortable around people of a different colour, then there's probably no help for you. Being gay is just one small part of a person, and it does not mean that someone is attracted to you just because your both of the same sex and they are gay. You should realise that without you even knowing it (statistically) it's probably that there is more than one person in your life that is gay/bi, whether it be a family member, neighbour, friend, teacher, a fellow employee, etc.
You shouldn't stick to sterotyping too much. If you come across an openly gay person in your life then don't shun them out because of their sexuality. Get to know who they are and what they, and being gay, is all about.

@Nike: Having opinions is ok, but putting people/groups down is not allowed here at frihost, and nor is crappy posting, so book up your idea's or face the consequences. The choice is yours....
rightclickscott
wumingsden wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
wumingsden wrote:

The images don't work, did you delete them all or rename the folder?


Yeah, actually, I did. They're also on my myspace, and if I take more photos, I'll edit them later. http://www.myspace.com/rightclickscott

Quote:
Heterosexual
I hate Homosexual


Wow, you obviously didn't pay attention to the last few posts, you jerk.



I have to say I just love your profile description:

"I am the Pillow of Doom, master of the Gender Bender, and Daddy Spankalicious of the Porn Star Brothers."


You should check out my movies and my song. It's by my brother, who really manages to turn a crappy metal song into acoustic hilarity.
Utopia GFR
Well, I voted heterosexual and I give my full respect to homosexual and bisexual people for we live in a free world where everyone should make his own sexual choices in life Smile

Homosexuality is more and more tolerated throughout the world and even legalized in some countries where homosexual people can get officially married (like in the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden,...)

Regarding bisexual people, I believe most of them generally end up (after years of various experiences) by turning to heterosexuality if they plan to establish themselves as a couple with natural children.

I'm not really surprised to find out that there are more bisexual people than homosexual people down here since lots of young people usually like to experiment what "it feels like" to date same and opposite genders.

I notice that on lots of drinking parties, there are people who act wild and dare do things they wouldn't normally do if they were "clean" Very Happy
The_Gamer294
straight as a boner lol
ItsWesley
I'm one of those bisexual guys, looks like we are in a minority here, but that can't be helped.
meet in rio
Heterosexual female is the most appropriate way to describe me.

I wouldn't say I was 100%... I'm honestly surprised by the number of people claiming to be 'straight as an arrow', '200% straight' etc. I'm more like 97%.

I think I probably could be sexually aroused by someone of the same sex, but give me men any day.

Women are certainly more beautiful, though. I don't know... I'm attracted to men, but it's more of a gut feeling and the appreciation of masculinity (I really wanted to say 'masculine energy' there, but that sounded a) wishy-washy spiritual and b) like I'm into muscle-bound gladiators, which is certainly not the case) than an admiration of the masculine form.

Oddly, I also appreciate what are traditionally more feminine features in men (clear skin, pretty faces, a more slender form), in conjunction with more masculine stubble, strong arms, the whole XY thing.

Okay, perhaps I'm just weird.

But yes, heterosexual.
ainieas
roveneco wrote:
heterosexuality is natural side of sex so do not be against the powerfull nature. i like to be natural. im heterosexuel


I'd like to know according to what are you defining normal. Like - what is normal? The majority is just that - majority. Normal, on the otherhand, is a viewpoint.
catscratches
Quote:
Well, I voted heterosexual and I give my full respect to homosexual and bisexual people for we live in a free world where everyone should make his own sexual choices in life

IT IS NOT A CHOICE!

I wouldn't have chosen to be bisexual. (because of all the ****** homphobs, gay is another word for idiot here, and the worst thing you can say to someone is '****** gay')

Quote:
heterosexuality is natural side of sex so do not be against the powerfull nature. i like to be natural. im heterosexuel

Ur an idiot right? Stupid ******... What's natural? Is it natural to live in houses and eat fast food?? Is it natural to wear clothes? NO! It's not! The humanity IS NOT natural! So you're not natural! And gays are just as natural as you are! Not much natural, but as natural as you are!
Obake
Apology: Sorry, everyone, for the lengthy post--I didn't mean for it to be so long, but I did want to catch up on this thread properly. The people I've addressed directly or indirectly in the post are: rako, Malchior, wumingsden, rightclickscott, keran, Utopia GFR, The Gamer294, ainieas, roveneco, and catscratches. If you're not one of those people and/or you're not interested in reading the post, scroll down until you get past the Wyr[e]d banner. For anyone who's only interested in the bits with their name in, I've bolded usernames and made sure to reference them properly in quotes, so yours should be easy to find.

rako wrote:
i never thought of that be four but that makes a lot of sence to me


*nods* A lot of "gay" historic icons actually had wives, girlfriends, heterosexual affairs, and/or children (Byron, Wilde...even Tchaikovsky was married, albeit briefly and unhappily), and even in societies where homosexual activity was accepted/valorised (e.g. Ancient Athens and Sparta), there were specific rules about how you went about it, and always among them was the fact that however much you liked your own sex, the society had to go on, and that meant breeding as well.

Of course, many of those societies were deeply misogynistic as well, but that gets talked about less. When I say that homosexual activity was valorised in these situations, I mean male homosexual activity. Lesbianism was still regarded with a fair amount of prurience and...well, sometimes even a very Victorian mindset of "but...girls can't do it together; they don't have all the bits!"

rako wrote:
[...] ... only girls for me!!


Me too! Razz

rako wrote:
[...] for some reason I'm affraid of homosexuality


See, this reaction is interesting to me. There haven't been many people on this poll yet who've outright said they hate homosexuals (with one or two exceptions, but whatever), but there have been a few of you who say you're afraid of us. Can I ask what it is that seems so scary?

Malchior wrote:
You can love all genders and you don't have to be bisexual to do that.


True...and we get that. Love in friendship, sexual love, romantic love, and sexual lust are all different things, although sometimes they can coincide rather nicely. What's your point?

As for us trying to "defy mother nature" and the idea that most homosexuals have a difficult childhood resulting in "confusion about their gender"...Malchior, I know that you're trying to be sympathetic and you've taken the time to change your initial feelings on the subject and that's great, but please, really, no.

We aren't defying nature; we are doing what it is in our natures to do. Considering how many different paths human life has taken across the world, the sheer variety of cultures and perspectives and moralities and ways of living that exist and have existed at one time or another, how can you say that any one way for humans to be is more natural than others? What's the test; how can you know? And since we're talking about what's natural, take a look at what our second-closest cousins in the primate family get up to. They're just doing what comes natural, too.

As for difficult childhoods and gender confusion--I can't speak for most homosexuals across the world, but I can speak for myself and the people I know. Some of whom did, in fact, have rather crummy childhoods--and some of them are the ones who came out to be--shock!--straight!

I was bullied by some boys for a couple of years in primary school, but then I was treated with indifference by most of the girls at that time, too (new school, new town, everyone already had their cliques and I wasn't going to be part of them). On the other hand, I've never been molested, I've never had to go hungry, I've never had to work in order to support my own family, and I've never been harmed in any way by someone in a position of trust and power over me. I adore both my parents, who have supported me through thick and thin, and whose obvious affection for each other is something that I try to emulate in my own relationships. All in all, there are billions of people in the world who had a worse childhood than mine, who for some strange reason still prefer the opposite gender.

And the product of that childhood is: a girl--a very girly girl, in some respects, who is fully aware of the fact that she is a girl and who likes being a girl--who thinks other girls are hot and sexy and fun to kiss and do a bunch of other things with that are even more fun. There is no confusion here. And I know, based on what I know of my friends, and what I've seen and heard of out in the world, that a bad childhood does not a homosexual make. My sexuality is not a childhood scar!

wumingsden wrote:
Another one here! And here I thought I was unique Exclamation


*laughs* How about this: since you're a guy and I'm a girl, we can each be the "unique" gay male and lesbian mascots of Frihost. 'Cos there's totally not anyone else like us on the forums anywhere.

wumingsden wrote:
P.S - In my personal opinion I don't think it's possible to be completely straight, or completely gay. I think there must be (at least) a small amount of some attraction towards a person of the same sex (if your straight) or of the opposite sex (if your gay), whether it be subconscious or not.


I agree. I actually think that most people--and this especially goes for women, but I think it applies to men as well--get trained towards a very slight sort of bisexuality. It's that idea of "you have to know what's attractive in your own sex, or else how can you hope to appeal to the opposite one?" And women don't just have to be able to recognise what's attractive to men: they're meant to recognise it as attractive themselves. As far as I can see, that's pretty much the foundation for the women's magazine industry, for a start. Because we still don't know what a gender-equal society looks like, it works a little differently for men: I think you're meant to know what's attractive to women, and you're certainly meant to feel assured of your own attractiveness, but somehow any indication that you agree with the women comes with this stigma of effeminacy--so you have to be very anxious about proving that you are a Manly Man who Likes The Women. 100%!

Personally, it seems to break down like this: in the real world, I really like the wimmins. In the fictional world, I really like some of the wimmins, and a few of the mens of a certain type, who tend to be a good couple of decades older than me.

All in all, I'm happy with things as they are in the real world.

rightclickscott wrote:
Hey, I'd like to be cocky enough to believe that if this place wasn't about the hosting, I'd be keeping it alive.


rightclickscott: giving Frihost the kiss of life since March 2006. Very Happy

keran--This might be a little hard to believe considering the earful I just gave Malchior, and I do understand your worries, but people say stupid, insulting things to each other all the time, often without realising they're being stupid or insulting. The trick is to be big enough to see that you were being stupid and insulting when someone calls you on it, and apologise.

Utopia GFR wrote:
Regarding bisexual people, I believe most of them generally end up (after years of various experiences) by turning to heterosexuality if they plan to establish themselves as a couple with natural children.


Even though I broadly agree with the rest of your post, I have to disagree on this point. I don't believe that most bisexual people end up "turning to" heterosexuality--for a start, that gives the lie to the whole point of bisexuality, which is that you can have heterosexual and homosexual relationships, and whatever type of relationship you wind up in, that doesn't detract from the fact that you're attracted to both sexes. If a bisexual person decides that they want to have children who carry their own DNA, then they are more likely to pursue a heterosexual relationship, but that relationship isn't guarranteed to be the penultimate relationship of their lives any more than any of the homosexual relationships they might have had.

The Gamer294 wrote:
straight as a boner lol


Shocked So...that would be not very, then?

ainieas, replying to roveneco wrote:
I'd like to know according to what are you defining normal. Like - what is normal? The majority is just that - majority. Normal, on the otherhand, is a viewpoint.


roveneco was actually talking about heterosexuality as natural, not normal. It's supposedly a more powerful argument, because 'normality' is, as you said, a point of view and something that varies across the world and throughout time, et cetera et cetera. Being 'natural', by contrast, means doing what we are intrinsically, biologically wired to do as a species.

It doesn't make him (her?) any less wrong. roveneco, I suggest you back up about 19 paragraphs (counting quotes) and re-read what I had to say to Malchior.

catscratches--Oh, ow. You've clearly got some reason to be incensed, but I don't think that Utopia GFR deserved you blowing up at him like that, especially when he made a point of saying that he fully respected homosexual and bisexual people.

Being gay or bisexual isn't a choice--you're right there. I absolutely believe that some of us are intrinsically, biologically, naturally wired to be attracted to their own sex. And that difference in wiring isn't a sign of something wrong at all; it's not a defect, or a disease, or a disability, or anything else starting with de- or dis- that I can think of.

But--I'm going to start sounding like an spokesperson from the Church of England here; sorry--the way you behave with other people, and who you enter into sexual/romantic relationships with, is something you can choose. The difference is that, where the Church of England would up and say it's a bad and/or immoral choice, Utopia GFR and I are both on the side arguing that it's a fine, valid, and good choice for people to make for themselves. I'm not sure which bit you're angry over.
ainieas
Obake wrote:

The Gamer294 wrote:
straight as a boner lol


Shocked So...that would be not very, then?


Good one! I was thinking of having a go at that. Must have slipped my mind.


Obake wrote:

ainieas, replying to roveneco wrote:
I'd like to know according to what are you defining normal. Like - what is normal? The majority is just that - majority. Normal, on the otherhand, is a viewpoint.


roveneco was actually talking about heterosexuality as natural, not normal. It's supposedly a more powerful argument, because 'normality' is, as you said, a point of view and something that varies across the world and throughout time, et cetera et cetera. Being 'natural', by contrast, means doing what we are intrinsically, biologically wired to do as a species.

It doesn't make him (her?) any less wrong.


Natural as opposed to normal, huh? I admit I did get that wrong in my haste but I still stand by my argument that even natural would be - to each his/her own. I mean homosexuality is just as natural as heterosexuality, maybe not that common, but just as natural. Forwarding the species can't be the only motive for our existence.


P.S. [Off topic] In my days of blissful ignorance, on being asked by a friend what "heterosexuality" was (we all knew what "homosexuality" was) I gloriously proclaimed - it is having sex with men, women and animals!
Obake
ainieas wrote:
[...] I still stand by my argument that even natural would be - to each his/her own. I mean homosexuality is just as natural as heterosexuality, maybe not that common, but just as natural. Forwarding the species can't be the only motive for our existence.


Precisely. By the way, you just paraphrased one of my favourite Dorothy Porter quotes: heterosexuality is not normal, just common.

Quote:
P.S. [Off topic] In my days of blissful ignorance, on being asked by a friend what "heterosexuality" was (we all knew what "homosexuality" was) I gloriously proclaimed - it is having sex with men, women and animals!


*laughs* Well, that makes a kind of sense--'hetero-' meaning 'different', I suppose you assumed that a heterosexual would go in for all kinds of different experiences. Maybe 'omnisexual' is a better term for what you were thinking, though. O.o;;
burntwaffles
heterosexual ! Very Happy
achowles
Bisexuality is higher than homosexuality?

That is strange.

I don't know if to attribute that to the fact that it's become fashionable to feign bisexuality or simply because people are more sexually open now.

I don't think that I'll get an honest answer to that, so I'll leave it there.
wumingsden
achowles wrote:
Bisexuality is higher than homosexuality?

That is strange.

I don't know if to attribute that to the fact that it's become fashionable to feign bisexuality or simply because people are more sexually open now.

I don't think that I'll get an honest answer to that, so I'll leave it there.


I'm gay, and have never been attracted to a women, but this is not to say that it will not happen in the future (although I think it's highly unlikely).

A lot of my (girl)friends are bi-sexual. I jokingly say that there following a false trend. It seems today tht there are more bi-sexual's around. When thinking about it, I consider it to be indeed fashionable. However, if there was no curiousity in the same sex, then they also wouldn't be any attraction. In conclusion, bi-sexuality is fashionable, which makes people of the modern world bi-curious, which in turn will probably turn them bi-sexual.
Obake
achowles wrote:
I don't know if to attribute that to the fact that it's become fashionable to feign bisexuality or simply because people are more sexually open now.


I'd like to think the latter, but you're right--it's hard to tell. One day I'd like to think that we can do away with categories like these altogether, and people will be able to just accept that they can be with who they want to be with regardless of gender.

As for feigning bisexuality--that's a hard one to tell. I've heard of girls (and some guys in particular subcultures) making out with each other in order to get attention from the opposite sex, but as far as I'm concerned that's not bisexuality--it's a heightened form of heterosexuality. By the same token, I have a friend who has had nothing but heterosexual relationships all her life, who told me this year that after much thought, she's decided she's bi. And that one I'll accept, because I've seen her honestly crushing on other girls, even though she is very obviously more interested in guys and happily married to one.

It is true, though, that bisexual behaviour has always been more common than exclusively homosexual behaviour--I have actually done some research on this. So it's not really such a surprise at all that it's rating higher on this poll.
achowles
Obake wrote:
achowles wrote:
I don't know if to attribute that to the fact that it's become fashionable to feign bisexuality or simply because people are more sexually open now.


I'd like to think the latter, but you're right--it's hard to tell. One day I'd like to think that we can do away with categories like these altogether, and people will be able to just accept that they can be with who they want to be with regardless of gender.

As for feigning bisexuality--that's a hard one to tell. I've heard of girls (and some guys in particular subcultures) making out with each other in order to get attention from the opposite sex, but as far as I'm concerned that's not bisexuality--it's a heightened form of heterosexuality. By the same token, I have a friend who has had nothing but heterosexual relationships all her life, who told me this year that after much thought, she's decided she's bi. And that one I'll accept, because I've seen her honestly crushing on other girls, even though she is very obviously more interested in guys and happily married to one.

It is true, though, that bisexual behaviour has always been more common than exclusively homosexual behaviour--I have actually done some research on this. So it's not really such a surprise at all that it's rating higher on this poll.


I suppose that, looking at it logically, it is more likely that someone is bi than gay.

In response to your initial point, I think that such categories are false. I'm straight, but that doesn't mean that I'm attracted to all women, or even that a certain set of attributes (medium build, brunette, green eyes for instance) will ensure that I'm attracted to that particular girl.

Sexuality is far harder to define than that. And although individual barriers are often reasonably clear in what we do and don't like, those barriers are nonetheless individual and not something that you can stick a label on.
Utopia GFR
Quote:
catscratches--Oh, ow. You've clearly got some reason to be incensed, but I don't think that Utopia GFR deserved you blowing up at him like that, especially when he made a point of saying that he fully respected homosexual and bisexual people.

Utopia GFR and I are both on the side arguing that it's a fine, valid, and good choice for people to make for themselves. I'm not sure which bit you're angry over.


Obake, it takes much more to offend me Very Happy

Still, I remain doubtful about purely biological origins to sexual life for I believe that people can change their habits by being influenced by their immediate surroundings or by operating a personal choice.

If biology wins it all, every matter on earth would bring us back to the nature of people when they are born.

People and society are linked, I might think like "Jean-Jacques Rousseau" (a French philosopher) but to me, individuals are shaped by waves of social interpenetration whether it happens in an educational environment or not.

Now the last point people should really care about is Global Tolerance regarding sexuality or any matter on earth.

As long as you can eat, drink, sleep and have a shelter, I dont see why some people are arguing creating virtual storms that are totally unecessary.

People are people, just let them do their thing Smile
achowles
wumingsden wrote:


I'm gay, and have never been attracted to a women, but this is not to say that it will not happen in the future (although I think it's highly unlikely).

A lot of my (girl)friends are bi-sexual. I jokingly say that there following a false trend. It seems today tht there are more bi-sexual's around. When thinking about it, I consider it to be indeed fashionable. However, if there was no curiousity in the same sex, then they also wouldn't be any attraction. In conclusion, bi-sexuality is fashionable, which makes people of the modern world bi-curious, which in turn will probably turn them bi-sexual.


Well, I can't speak for everybody, but I not only feel drawn to what I'm drawn to, but repelled from what I'm not. Meaning that unless I was a little bit bisexual I could not comfortably fake it for female attention.

I don't seem to be alone in that. At least as far as heterosexuals are concerned. Others I've spoken to feel the same way.

It's most likely the same instinct that has caused homo/bisexuality to be condemned the way that it has been. If people are repulsed by homosexuality, then it's not such a huge leap to mistake that for a moral, rather than instinctive judgement.

Personally I don't make that mistake. Hell, what's done between two consenting adults is none of my business anyway.

But anyway, what I wrote was more in regard to those that simply say they are bi to get attention then run a mile the second that the possibility of them dating someone of the same gender arises.

It's those that make accurate statistics on the matter impossible, if the undefinable nature of sexuality doesn't all by itself.
David_Pardy
100% purebred straight male here.

I appreciate that men can be attractive, but I do not find myself attracted TO them.

There is a big difference there. It is of course possible to be completely straight, or a total flaming gay (to use the appropriate terminology, in jest of course).

The one thing that truly annoys me about homosexuals is the prevalence of being overly flamboyant about it. If gays would drop this Gay Pride (proudly highlighted in purple) rubbish and just deal with being the minority, I wouldn't have nearly as much of a problem with them. I don't want to see a bunch of 'men' dressed up as women parading down the street on TV! It's even worse when they go in and talk to them because their mannerisms and voices make me want to rip their throats out.

Of course I know that they're not all flamboyant transvestites, or even 'loud and proud'. But I just wish NONE of them were like that. Keep your <removed by Wumingsden> in the bedroom, act like a respectable human being in public, and I won't have a problem with it. Transvestites are NOT respectable. They're a hideous side-show act.

Ironically, I've seen girly looking straight men who look more like attractive females than any transvestite ever has. On the other hand, I've seen girls who I wasn't sure if they were girly looking guys or not :S poor things...
Obake
achowles wrote:
Sexuality is far harder to define than that. And although individual barriers are often reasonably clear in what we do and don't like, those barriers are nonetheless individual and not something that you can stick a label on.


Well said.

Utopia GFR wrote:
Still, I remain doubtful about purely biological origins to sexual life for I believe that people can change their habits by being influenced by their immediate surroundings or by operating a personal choice.


Yeeeah, and nah, both at once. I do think there's something biological to attraction and something biological going on when you realise you're consistently attracted to one type of person over another. There are too many chemicals running around in our bodies, and too many processes in our bodies designed for getting attracted to other people or for making ourselves attractive to other people, for biology not to be a factor in sexuality. What I don't believe is that humans were ever designed with one kind of biology or one system of attraction as the natural default.

And I don't believe that biology is destiny. I believe that humans have been designed a bunch of different ways to do a bunch of different things, but I also believe that if there is one species in the world that is going to defy the limits of its design, it's going to be us. Not designed to survive in outer space? Pish. Born a man instead of a woman? Get me a course of hormones and a good surgeon. Not designed to live much beyond a century, if that? Well, we'll just see about that.

People can change their basic habits and instincts based on socialising forces and personal choice. You're right. With special dedication and perhaps some well-selected medical supplements, they may even be able to re-write some of the underlying biological programming. It's just that I do think that underlying biology does exist to begin with.

I just cut about six paragraphs' worth of extra post based on an idea your post gave me, but I don't have the time at the moment to round it up (biology versus socialisation versus choice in debates about sexuality). I'll come back to it when I do have the time, maybe later today.

David_Pardy wrote:
The one thing that truly annoys me about homosexuals is the prevalence of being overly flamboyant about it.


As opposed to the prevalence of being overly macho or feminine in your heterosexuality?

Seriously, I think that post even tops the 'I hate homosexuals' comment in its discriminatory vitriol. Listening to an effeminate gay man makes you want to rip his throat out? Being 'respectable' in public means not displaying your sexuality? I'm sure there are a lot of women who would be downright relieved to know that, not to mention surprised. And it's such an incredibly important issue, being respectable in public according to some stranger's dictum. Poo-pushing? Masculine-looking girls are automatically to be pitied? Did you read what you were typing before you hit the post button?

Dude. Get some counselling. You've got issues.
wumingsden
David_Pardy wrote:
100% purebred straight male here.

I appreciate that men can be attractive, but I do not find myself attracted TO them.

There is a big difference there. It is of course possible to be completely straight, or a total flaming gay (to use the appropriate terminology, in jest of course).

The one thing that truly annoys me about homosexuals is the prevalence of being overly flamboyant about it. If gays would drop this Gay Pride (proudly highlighted in purple) rubbish and just deal with being the minority, I wouldn't have nearly as much of a problem with them. I don't want to see a bunch of 'men' dressed up as women parading down the street on TV! It's even worse when they go in and talk to them because their mannerisms and voices make me want to rip their throats out.

Of course I know that they're not all flamboyant transvestites, or even 'loud and proud'. But I just wish NONE of them were like that. Keep your <removed by Wumingsden> in the bedroom, act like a respectable human being in public, and I won't have a problem with it. Transvestites are NOT respectable. They're a hideous side-show act.

Ironically, I've seen girly looking straight men who look more like attractive females than any transvestite ever has. On the other hand, I've seen girls who I wasn't sure if they were girly looking guys or not :S poor things...


Hmmm, that certainly is a different from. Before I began, I would just like to say that I have edited your post where needed.

I completely disagree with your post (of course) for numerous reasons.

First off, about gay pride. We are proud of being gay, and have the liberty to celebrate it in a modern country. If we didn't then nobody would, and it would not be widely accpetable as it is now. If Gay Pride was to stop then it will only stop when its accepted by everyone.
Now, about transvestites. Transvestites and gay people that dress up as women are not the same, in my opinion. We, as gay people, recognise what women go through and we look up to them. We respect women BUT do NOT want to be one. Transvestites on the other hand dress like that because they wish to feel like a woman, and some(maybe most?) transvestites have a sex change. Gay men do NOT want a sex change. We love being men who love men. If FriHost wasn't an all-ages site then I'd probably tell you if you to get lost and go and do it to youself.

Now about flamboyancy. Being flamboyant is a natural trait that gay and straight people have. One of my guyfriends, who has a girlfriend, acts more flamboyant than me. So, being flamboyant does NOT mean that your gay, and it also comes natually.
I used to think that being flamboyant was an act (and to some degree still think this). However, I have had a change of heart after finding that I have to hide the flamboyant in me. So, sometimes I act completely straight, so much so that people cannot tell that I am gay. When I'm in my comfortable gay zone though (when I'm with friends), I am usually flamboyant. This feels natual to me as I feel that I don't have to put on a front. My comfortable gay zone is only with friends though. I'm comfortable with my mum and sisters, but am not flamboyant around them. This is a probable reason why family still say "but how can he be gay?", compared to my friends that say "how comes I never knew you were gay, its so obvious".

I find that guys that have a problem with gay people have major insecurities with their sexuality. Would it be fair to say that you have one? You put a great deal of emphasis about how your completely straight.

David_Pardy wrote:
It's even worse when they go in and talk to them because their mannerisms and voices make me want to rip their throats out.


Does not make sense, or at least not to me. Try and refrain it without me having to send you a warning in accordance to the Frihost Forum General Rules 1c and 1h

David_Pardy wrote:
Of course I know that they're not all flamboyant transvestites, or even 'loud and proud'. But I just wish NONE of them were like that.


We're Here, We're Queer, Get Used To It

David_Pardy wrote:
Keep your <removed by Wumingsden> in the bedroom,


For your information..

  • Straight people also practice anal sex
  • Not all gay people practice anal sex


You seem rather intelligent, but not in this area, so I suggest you find out more before making idiotic comments ..... or get a life and don't judge.


David_Pardy wrote:
act like a respectable human being in public, and I won't have a problem with it. Transvestites are NOT respectable. They're a hideous side-show act.


This statement is rather hilarious, coming from you. You are a "respectable human being" then? You see, I just thought I saw you try(meaning that it wasn't very effective) and degrade us. Must of been my mistake. Silly me. I thought I had issues, but my god, you have way more. Get help. Professional help.
Obake
wumingsden wrote:
If Gay Pride was to stop then it will only stop when its accepted by everyone.


Well said. David_Pardy's comment was about on a par with telling a feminist to shut up and get back in the kitchen.

wumingsden wrote:
Now, about transvestites. [...] Transvestites [...] dress like that because they wish to feel like a woman, and some(maybe most?) transvestites have a sex change.


I think you might be confusing transvestism for transsexualism there, wumingsden. There are a whole range of reasons to be a transvestite--ranging from wanting to feel like someone of the opposite sex (which is something that does apply to transsexualism), to wanting to step out of your normal (gendered) role for a while, to just plain getting a sexual charge out of dressing up. A few centuries ago, some women even did it because the only way to pursue a career in the field they wanted (I think boxing or fencing was one I ran across) was by posing as a man. For all their lives. Sometimes it's even part of a subculture--male transvestism, or at least 'effeminate' dress, is a part of both goth and emo style, for example.

Like flamboyance, transvestism doesn't necessarily have a thing to do with your sexuality. Not even the reason you do it is necessarily anything to do with your sexuality.

And, returning to the "transvestites are not respectable" bit of David_Pardy's post--how many have you seen? Honestly, for some transvestites, there's a lot of work--a respectable amount of work, even--that goes into making sure everything looks and feels right before you take it out in public.

wumingsden wrote:
  • Straight people also practice anal sex
  • Not all gay people practice anal sex


Again, well said. I'm also pretty sure that most of us who do practice it keep it in the bedroom. Flamboyance has nothing to do with anal sex or, in fact, any sexual practice of any kind.
LostOverThere
Its really good for people to be open about their sexuality here.

I am straight, but, I have no problemo whatsoever with homosexuals and bisexuals. Smile
Obake
LostOverThere wrote:
I am straight, but, I have no problemo whatsoever with homosexuals and bisexuals. Smile

^^ Good to know.
rightclickscott
I feel like I haven't done enough posting in this thread.

Obake wrote:
rightclickscott: giving Frihost the kiss of life since March 2006. Very Happy


Siged 'cause I'm vain.

Also, I kinda wish you were straight now, or atleast bi. Wink

Not because of that, but more because of the sheer amount of research you put into your stance. It feels great actually seeing people on this forum who know what they're talking about, instead of people jabbering away and making unfunny jokes with the "lol" emoticon. Drop me a line sometime?

Aside from that, I suppose I should make my point clear.

The reason I turned bi was partially because of this thread, actually. It's a rather new adjustment. I've already found myself turned into a boy-toy. It's really more fun than I thought it would be. Still, the thing about it is, I've had a LOT of relationships with girls, most of them ending abruptly and, ever since the more heartfilled breakups, have been put into a file I call "unmeaningful." I do too much filing. And then I thought about it. I thought about it for a long time. I hung around quite a few gay guys. I thought about gay sex. I thought about for a long time. A LONG TIME. Enough to make an overly straight man's eyes bleed. Really, when I thought about it, it wasn't that bad. I thought it would be quite enjoyable, even. And, well, things happened, and here I am. I still like girls, of course, but nothing is stoping me from enjoying a man every now and again.

I should stop being such a w***e.
Hobbit
I'm 98.0% straight, does that make any sense?
wumingsden
Hobbit wrote:
I'm 98.0% straight, does that make any sense?


It doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense to anyone, what matters is that it is your sexuality which you seem to be comfortable with.

I would say the extra 2% is just pure curiousity. If you act out the curiousity then the % will rather increase (meaning that you've been with another guy however many times but have come to the conclusion that it is not for you) or decrease (meaning that you've been with another guy however many times and have come to the conclusion that sex shouldn't be a barrier) your "straight-ness" percentage.
Zenireth
Josso wrote:
Thought this poll might be interesting statistically if nothing else, please vote truthfully.


Well... this is a really personal question. To be onest i am probably bi im not sure i dont really feel more for one sex then i do for the other.
bartdou
not interesting at all...
Yazz
I'm as straight as a pole that's kinda cricked.

Nah, I'm totally straight. However I did get a kick out of trying to convince everyone in my school that I was gay when I was in grade 11. I didn't really care what anyone thought anymore by then, and since they regarded my understanding of women, and my ability to never be more than their good friend, to mean I was gay, I just confirmed it! But meh, I don't mind so much what people think I am anymore. I am what I am, and I'm the only one who has a say in it. Not them.

Woo!
Obake
rightclickscott wrote:
Also, I kinda wish you were straight now, or atleast bi. Wink

Not because of that, but more because of the sheer amount of research you put into your stance. It feels great actually seeing people on this forum who know what they're talking about, instead of people jabbering away and making unfunny jokes with the "lol" emoticon. Drop me a line sometime?


^^; Thank you. Most of my friends have or are in the process of getting social science-based degrees of one kind or another, and those who aren't are well-read, and many of them have had to face up against sexism, racism, classism, or homophobia (among other things) in their lives. So these are things that are not only important to me, they're things that are a feature in the lives of people around me; they're things we have reason to talk and think about a lot, and what we've found is basically that knowledge is the best tool we have for defending against *ism.

That, and research is just something I do, like breathing.

Whereas I get to something as simple to most people as "drop me a line" and react with "er, um, ok. Um, what do I say?"

rightclickscott wrote:
Aside from that, I suppose I should make my point clear.


I'm glad you did, and it's also good to know that it's something you put some serious thought into.
David_Pardy
Heh, I suppose if I simplified my post it probably would have sparked off less hot reactions, but then - what more can you expect from flamboyant homosexuals? I jest, I jest.

My problem is with the public imagery. I don't CARE what sex you like to bed with. That's not my business. If I talk to someone in public, I don't want to know if they're straight or gay. I don't want to see gay people parading up the street. After all, if you're all 'normal' human beings, then why not act like it? Us other 'normal' people don't go parading up the street (except when people start riots and other such things).

All I'm trying to say is, get a room, I don't want to know.

And yes, if I met a feminazi (You can be a feminist and still know your place while promoting female independence) I would probably tell her to go back in the kitchen. I can't help baiting people sometimes Smile.
wumingsden
David_Pardy wrote:
.... I can't help baiting people sometimes Smile.


That maybe so. However, it is against the forum rules so be advised not to do it on purpose, otherwise you never know what will happening.
Vrythramax
Personally I am heterosexual, but I'd love to know what all these people who say they are 100% straight...or more actually mean. To a gay person who believes in thier sexuality....they are completely normal....it's society that beats them down....and nothing else.

The question should more be..."what do you consider normal?"

For the record....I didn't even bother with this poll, as it is not accurate. If a person has not come to terms with thier own sexuality yet, the poll result could be biased by responses made out of fear.

Besides....who really cares what another person does in thier private life? Is it going to effect another person in any way....if of course they are not interested in the first place.
David_Pardy
If people can't handle my baiting as light-hearted jest, then that's their problem. It's this oversensitive do-goodery which is at the heart of society's problems.

People need to learn to accept that others are going to rub them up the wrong way, and when they learn to deal with it they become stronger people by realising "hey, he was kidding. I overreacted."

If the topic was anything but Islam, Sexuality or Feminism, no-one would even say a word about me baiting someone else. Doesn't that suggest something about those on the defensive side of such topics?

This is exactly the sort of thing to applies to my points about marching about gay pride/black pride/etc. Other people are always going to harass you about it, just deal with it and move on.
Macbeth
Totally Homosexual. (male)

Growing up in Utah...Yea its a major deal here, depending on what city/town/farm community you grow up in.

In my town it defines you and is attatcched to you no matter what you do or say.

Personally I'm proud of being gay. I'm unique and tend not to judge others because of who or what they are. I have tolerance that, from what I see, no one else has. I'm true to myself and because of that, very happy with myself.

People here do not understand anything that is different from themselves, anything that is out of their Mormon doctrine. That's not to say though that all the Mormons are all closed minded, a few are good friends of mine despite my homosexuality. But as a general rule most are against me and what I am.

I believe that love is love and it knows no boundries, it crosses lines of race, gender, and social class despite societies artificial limitations on it.
Vrythramax
David_Pardy wrote:
If people can't handle my baiting as light-hearted jest, then that's their problem. It's this oversensitive do-goodery which is at the heart of society's problems.

People need to learn to accept that others are going to rub them up the wrong way, and when they learn to deal with it they become stronger people by realising "hey, he was kidding. I overreacted."

If the topic was anything but Islam, Sexuality or Feminism, no-one would even say a word about me baiting someone else. Doesn't that suggest something about those on the defensive side of such topics?

This is exactly the sort of thing to applies to my points about marching about gay pride/black pride/etc. Other people are always going to harass you about it, just deal with it and move on.


First off: your "baiting" of users with a sensative topic is against Frihost policy,

Second: you allude to facts, such as a persons particular stance as an acception of something you have already admitted to baiting people with.

Third: if you really wanted to ":move on"...you would not have baited the users, and continued to respond to replies.

Maybe YOU should move on to another topic.

Just for the record, I am no "do-gooder" as you allude to, I try to stay neutral in the face of (sometimes) stupid arguements.
David_Pardy
It is taking all my willpower to not say something completely derogatory of all of you people.

So I will leave this topic with this note:

Wumingsden: As moderator you are supposed to set an example.

Quote:

This statement is rather hilarious, coming from you. You are a "respectable human being" then? You see, I just thought I saw you try(meaning that it wasn't very effective) and degrade us. Must of been my mistake. Silly me. I thought I had issues, but my god, you have way more. Get help. Professional help.


Your hypocrisy is staggering. After all, aren't moderators supposed to adhere 100% to FriHost policy? I'm sorry, actually. I just remembered that people such as yourself have a looong track record of not actually doing so, but making sure that you pull up 'normal' users who make one or two very minor violations. Also, you saying 'but my god' is offensive to me because a) You used the name of God in vain (which is against my beliefs), and you did not capitalise it. Therefore you have offended me in a religious matter (also against FriHost policy) and are again violating your own damn rules.

I don't actually care, but since you got the ball rolling I figured I'd give it a little extra push.
wumingsden
David_Pardy wrote:
It is taking all my willpower to not say something completely derogatory of all of you people.

So I will leave this topic with this note:

Wumingsden: As moderator you are supposed to set an example.

Quote:

This statement is rather hilarious, coming from you. You are a "respectable human being" then? You see, I just thought I saw you try(meaning that it wasn't very effective) and degrade us. Must of been my mistake. Silly me. I thought I had issues, but my god, you have way more. Get help. Professional help.


Your hypocrisy is staggering. After all, aren't moderators supposed to adhere 100% to FriHost policy? I'm sorry, actually. I just remembered that people such as yourself have a looong track record of not actually doing so, but making sure that you pull up 'normal' users who make one or two very minor violations. Also, you saying 'but my god' is offensive to me because a) You used the name of God in vain (which is against my beliefs), and you did not capitalise it. Therefore you have offended me in a religious matter (also against FriHost policy) and are again violating your own damn rules.

I don't actually care, but since you got the ball rolling I figured I'd give it a little extra push.


This is to you and to all users in this thread.

I involved myself personally in this thread, like you. I constantly call myself a hypocrite, so you doing so doesn't effect me. I called you out on your post because you took pride it stating that you was flame-bating, which is NOT allowed here at FriHost. I said:

Quote:
against the forum rules so be advised not to do it on purpose, otherwise you never know what will happening.


If you feel that I have broken the forums rules like you then you should PM an admin and let them deal with it. Members of staff can get warned, and for some reason you believe that it's possible to get away with anything and everything in my position, you however are wrong.

Either way, this discussion is over. Stay away from this thread if you are going to bait other users to react to your comments. In fact, if you feel like doing it do so at another website, not here at FriHost.

As for your first statement, I would seriously advise it, because doing so will probably get you automatically banned without warning.

As for religion, I'm sorry that you feel that I have offended you. However, seen as there are no rules regarding the use of capital letters in religious names, I don't feel that this is a reason to disrespect anyone. I personally do not have a god, but have beliefs in numerous religions and beliefs (sure, they may be slightly hypocritical of each other, but that is me, as I stated earlier). I refuse however to use capital letters when referring to god, whether it be directly the name, or the reference of him in another way.

Please PM me or another member of staff if you wish to discuss this further.
a.Bird
I'm a heterosexual male. At least I believe I am. I had always been a bit unsure of my sexuality so I decided to experiment. I became close with another guy at a small gathering of people and he invited me over to his place. We engaged each other sexually, him being gay and knowing the ropes a bit. He was very kind, gentle, and understanding. I had a very interesting experience to say the least and cannot say I wouldn't try it again if I was extremely attracted to another male. I say this because I wasn't all that attracted to this kid to be honest and my actions ran more on adrenaline than anything else. From this experience, however, I have learned a lot about myself and believe that I can say more assuringly than before that I am a heterosexual. Of course, I never knock anything in this world until I've at least given it a go.
Disaster-Pieces
Josso wrote:
Thought this poll might be interesting statistically if nothing else, please vote truthfully.

Wow this is a bit personal isn't it? well ill tell you all truthfully im young i don't know what i am... i dont feel more for one sex then i do for the other so would have to class my self as Bi-sexual.
Master Yoda
I'm straight.. 100%
Josso
Disaster-Pieces wrote:
Josso wrote:
Thought this poll might be interesting statistically if nothing else, please vote truthfully.

Wow this is a bit personal isn't it? well ill tell you all truthfully im young i don't know what i am... i dont feel more for one sex then i do for the other so would have to class my self as Bi-sexual.


No-one is forcing you to vote Wink
glabase
straight all the way! Razz Cool
Disaster-Pieces
Josso wrote:
Disaster-Pieces wrote:
Josso wrote:
Thought this poll might be interesting statistically if nothing else, please vote truthfully.

Wow this is a bit personal isn't it? well ill tell you all truthfully im young i don't know what i am... i dont feel more for one sex then i do for the other so would have to class my self as Bi-sexual.


No-one is forcing you to vote Wink


I know no one is forcing me to vote but its a real personal thing to have on a forum!
pinkpeople
homosexuel and very proud!
Girls are so much better! haha Twisted Evil
bulek
Heterosexual, of course.

But I don't have anything against bisexual and homosexual people.
ankur.vatsa
I love all good-looking females and making love to them Very Happy

straight is what I am, from both ends Laughing
rightclickscott
ankur.vatsa wrote:
I love all good-looking females and making love to them Very Happy

straight is what I am, from both ends Laughing


And I'm rather sure that the feeling is not mutual.
dray101
lets see....

girls, Girls, GIRLS!!! (for me that is)

Razz Wink Razz
skygaia
I'm straight.....
dontbeblocked
As long as I'm the one doing the penetrating I'll swing both ways. But if a guy tried to stick it in me I'd get the hell away from there.
apple
3 years ago if I was asked this same question I would not be able to answer it, because I would be sooo stumped!
Today I can respond with confidence when I post that I am Bi-sexual.
My husband knows and loves me non the less.

One of the reasons in my opinion why people don't tell what their sexual orientation is, is cause, most people class any "non hetero" individual as some type of pervert. It is not true tho that non hetero individuals run around and are promiscuous. I have friends who are homosexual and are faithful far beyond what some of my heterosexual friends can comprehend.
PSUVikings
Daire wrote:
Straight as a roundabout.. I mean pole....



I had to laugh at that one, I'm as straight as it gets Cool
Josso
Disaster-Pieces wrote:
Josso wrote:
Disaster-Pieces wrote:
Josso wrote:
Thought this poll might be interesting statistically if nothing else, please vote truthfully.

Wow this is a bit personal isn't it? well ill tell you all truthfully im young i don't know what i am... i dont feel more for one sex then i do for the other so would have to class my self as Bi-sexual.


No-one is forcing you to vote Wink


I know no one is forcing me to vote but its a real personal thing to have on a forum!


Haha, how many forums do you visit? Laughing
pgminilounge
Our gereral community is heterosexual, apparently, but it's nice that there's at least some variety. In fact, my best friend isn't heterosexual.
vandame
heterosexual...>!!!!
cheh
straight as the italian highroad Very Happy

i didn't expect that there would be more bisexual people then heterosexual people...
arkebuzer
hetro, even though I dont get much action nowadays Wink

No doubt about it though.
PatTheGreat42
So my girlfriend hangs out with a gay guy yesterday and had a WAY better time then I did just puttering around the house. There was honey and butter involved, and they even had a pig.

I gotta hang out with gay guys more often.
Related topics
The Unofficial Jokes Thread
Sexuality Jokes :Think its true
Masterbation follow on from por|nography
Frihost Forum Rules
S|ex At Undermaturity
Reglas del foro
Serious discussions are labeled intolerant but
Not Voting is Reasonable for People Who Want Freedom
Want to know if LOVE is real?
why the people everytime think about sex??
rap lyrics translated -- funny funny !!
Women and Rock Music
Underworld 2
To ban, or not to ban
For boys: Do you get attracted to other guys?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.