FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

CCR
I know the point system is a way to tell if members are active. I also know that you get points for posting. and you get a warning email if you get to -5 points but my question is how does the points become negitive do you lose a point a day if you do not post or is it half a point. I guess what i am askign is what is the rate at witch the points are taken from you when you do not post. Also is there a limit of how many emails warnings you get. Say if you wait till the hit -5 points and come and post till you get a + number again then wait for next -5 post and repeat it. will this become a probelm or as long as you never reach under -5 you will be ok.
mathiaus
1 point is removed per day irrespective of your activity (removed whether your active or not).

As to the other queries I'm afraid I cant answer as I've never allowed my points to become negative.

Moved to the correct forum as well. Smile
Bondings
CCR wrote:
I know the point system is a way to tell if members are active. I also know that you get points for posting. and you get a warning email if you get to -5 points but my question is how does the points become negitive do you lose a point a day if you do not post or is it half a point. I guess what i am askign is what is the rate at witch the points are taken from you when you do not post. Also is there a limit of how many emails warnings you get. Say if you wait till the hit -5 points and come and post till you get a + number again then wait for next -5 post and repeat it. will this become a probelm or as long as you never reach under -5 you will be ok.

To keep it easy, always let them stay positive, as high as possible. It's not very difficult.

To answer your question, your account won't be removed at -5Points, as long as you don't spam/host illegal files. And the number of emails is not recorded. It's just a warning, with the only purpose to let people come back to this forum and be more active.

I remove accounts at ~-20 Points.
Maka
Can we make a faq on points or a sticky?, this gets asked to much.
Bondings
Maka wrote:
Can we make a faq on points or a sticky?, this gets asked to much.

Yes, if you want. Wink I'll put a link to the faq in my signature.
isr2net
mathiaus wrote:
1 point is removed per day irrespective of your activity (removed whether your active or not)

Well, I must recognize that Frihost is one of the best services of free hosting that there is, but never I have liked the post x host system (forum posting required). I prefer those that are supported by google ads. The reason is that I do not have time to be writing in forums. But, I will follow recommended Frihost like one of the best services of free hosting.
Reiji
Well, its kinda easy Iīd say...if you lose one point and can get more that one in only a post, its really easy to get your points stats very high...personally i am not the poster-type, but i find a lot of simpler to post in this forum because it has everything i may need...(especially in the "Free Hosting Support Forum" (FHSF).