FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


I cant beilive this!





xtxtx91x
Ok so i was going out with this guy for almost 2 months and i really liked him then one day he broke up with me because my friends yelled at him for spending more time with another girl yeah i was mad that he wasn't spending time with me but its just the fact that he broke up with me because what my friends said to him Sad
and what really got me mad was that i told them [my friends] that i was going to talk to him later about it
but they just yelled at him anyways and he played the rest of the day like everything was fine then he waited till after school to tell me it was OVER on the computer
and it sucks because i like him ALOT
polis
so your friends were right then.
xtxtx91x
yeah i guess they were right
but Confused
i really like him
its just that im confused
Captain Fertile
I think you need to make it clear to your friends that while you like their input into your relationships (which I suspect you do otherwise they would not feel compfrtable shouting at YOUR boyfriend), you do not appreciate their interfereing.

Explain that any future confrontations you you feel are required between you and any boyfriend will be dealt with by you but of course you would still like their support as before with discussing problems in private.

That should prevent you losing your friends or any further boyfriends due to this type of thing happening again.

Hope it helps (and my conveluted explination makes sense).
xkobram
Friends of someone are always better source of information, which are not very discussed in relationship. If you ask about someone, they say more then someone would say, if you asked them; mostly when it is not allright with someone...

And also friends think, they know what is good for us. And they think, they are doing good thing when they say something to our girl/boyfriend. They dont know we wont like it. But they are our friends, we cant be upset with them...
cavey
Your friends should have let you dealt with this yourself. But if he really loved you (he probably didn't after 2 months), he would not dump you because of that. He might have used this (your friends yelling at him) as an excuse to break up with you.
varon
I agree with Cavey. Your friends shouldn't have yelled at your boyfriend in the first place, but in the end I think you should be grateful that they did. If your man is spending way too much time with another girl, then it only shows he's not serious with you! And if he dumps you for what your friends told him, he doesn't really show himself to be mature. You deserve better... i know it's heartbreaking because you really like him, but someone else will come along. This guy just isn't worth it.
ebkari
oh my god! TWO MONTHS!
urbanbuddha
It's not the place of your friends to be yelling at your boyfriend. I don't think you or they were right because he ended up breaking up with you. I'm also not saying that the way he dealt with the situation was right (he should've spoken to you directly), but I think he was just trying to avoid another situation similar to your friends yelling at him again. >_>

For future references, if you have something to say to your boyfriend, say it to him. Not your friends. Maybe he was just turned off by that. Maybe you guys just weren't meant to be. Someone else will come along though, so don't fret about it.
eggg
All relationships are impermanent, just like all the people involved in them. The best thing you can do is grow.
LostOverThere
If you're friends do that kind of things to you, they're not your friends, you can do much better.

HTH.
ahamed
U should thanks 2 ur friends for it ... and as he can over with you, you also can live life without him ... come on .. life doesn't wait for anybody
6eracing
I guess it just best to keep your friends out of your personal life. Keep them at a distance. Not too far... but certainly not between you and your love.
rheanna
xtxtx91x wrote:
my friends yelled at him for spending more time with another girl


For one, this guy is loser
Two, He's a player
Three, He's a coward (Can't dump you face to face??)

Is that what you really want?

He only got mad because your friends had your back. Your friends did you a favor.

*Personally your friends shouldn't butt into relationship but in this case I applaud them. Least they woke up and saw the light. Rolling Eyes

Cool
Bofia
just because he spends time with another girl doesnt mean theres something going on... it might just be that they're good friends and nothing more. i know that some of my close friends are girls but i dont have attraction for them
benjmd
Okay, those friends are not very good friends if they would simply go past your objections and yell at your boyfriend. For one thing, yelling is the first way to ensure that others won't hear what you say. Additionally, true friends don't mess with how you run your life unless you are putting yourself in clear harm.

If these people would do this now, is this the first time they have hassled your boyfriend? If they've hassled him before, maybe he just got sick of dealing with it and sick of the fact that you didn't stop them and stand up for him. Sounds like you two need to talk and I would definitely keep those "friends" out of it.
starfish2007
well although yourelly do have to talk to your friends tomake sure they do not do the same thing in future i think your boy friend could not of really of liked if he could so eazly brackup with you. if i bin him i would of wated to talk to you and mayby said somthing how i did not like how your friends yuled at me but i would of never of dumpt you over it.
QrafTee
Seems your friends did you a favor actually. If he didn't bother trying to get an understanding with you, he probably wanted out anyway.
xtxtx91x
Captain Fertile wrote:
I think you need to make it clear to your friends that while you like their input into your relationships (which I suspect you do otherwise they would not feel compfrtable shouting at YOUR boyfriend), you do not appreciate their interfereing.

Explain that any future confrontations you you feel are required between you and any boyfriend will be dealt with by you but of course you would still like their support as before with discussing problems in private.

That should prevent you losing your friends or any further boyfriends due to this type of thing happening again.

Hope it helps (and my conveluted explination makes sense).

yeah i have a new boyfriend now and i have told them not to yell at this one but he has treated me way better than the last one witch is way great!
xtxtx91x
xkobram wrote:
And also friends think, they know what is good for us. And they think, they are doing good thing when they say something to our girl/boyfriend. They dont know we wont like it. But they are our friends, we cant be upset with them...

well... my friends know i dont like them yelling at any of my boyfriends but i dont really care now about this one
but... if they were to do it to the guy im with now id be mad at them but i told them not to and i also told him not to listen to anything my friends shout at him and he knows that if there is a problem that i will tell him!
xtxtx91x
cavey wrote:
if he really loved you (he probably didn't after 2 months)

he didnt i know that now because i guess all he wanted to do was "pop" a girls cherry :/ so im glad im not with him anymore!
xtxtx91x
varon wrote:
If your man is spending way too much time with another girl, then it only shows he's not serious with you!

yeah i know and i was going to talk to him about it but i never got the chance.
varon wrote:

And if he dumps you for what your friends told him, he doesn't really show himself to be mature.
yeah i know and he wasnt mature he is 18 and acts like a 2 year-old!
varon wrote:

You deserve better... i know it's heartbreaking because you really like him, but someone else will come along. This guy just isn't worth it.

yeah and i think i found the guy that is worth it now!
xtxtx91x
urbanbuddha wrote:
For future references, if you have something to say to your boyfriend, say it to him. Not your friends. Maybe he was just turned off by that. Maybe you guys just weren't meant to be. Someone else will come along though, so don't fret about it.

yeah i know but at that time my friends didnt seem to want to listen to me but now they do! so its great and im glad we arent together because i found some one that is way better and he actually spends time with me instead of other girls!
xtxtx91x
eggg wrote:
The best thing you can do is grow.

that is very true. but...after so many times getting my heart broken i seem to get very sad after a problem in the next relationship because i thinks its going to turn out the same. so i dont think i am growing Crying or Very sad
xtxtx91x
6eracing wrote:
I guess it just best to keep your friends out of your personal life.

yeah that is true with the new guy im with i dont tell them about anything that happens between me and him [i have learned that now]
xtxtx91x
rheanna wrote:
xtxtx91x wrote:
my friends yelled at him for spending more time with another girl


For one, this guy is loser
Two, He's a player
Three, He's a coward (Can't dump you face to face??)
that is true but i didnt know that until after...i wish i knew it before
rheanna wrote:
Is that what you really want?
no i do not want that
rheanna wrote:

He only got mad because your friends had your back. Your friends did you a favor.
most likely lol
rheanna wrote:

*Personally your friends shouldn't butt into relationship but in this case I applaud them. Least they woke up and saw the light. Rolling Eyes

Cool
yeah that is very true :] lol
xtxtx91x
Bofia wrote:
just because he spends time with another girl doesnt mean theres something going on... it might just be that they're good friends and nothing more. i know that some of my close friends are girls but i dont have attraction for them

well its not really that its just the fact that he would ignore me when she was around and how she would hug him when i was around and give me a very weird look but...when she was around and said bye to him he wouldnt hug me :/ and also i guess she didnt know we were going out
xtxtx91x
benjmd wrote:
If these people would do this now, is this the first time they have hassled your boyfriend? If they've hassled him before, maybe he just got sick of dealing with it and sick of the fact that you didn't stop them and stand up for him.

it was the first time they talked to him [well yelled at him]
xtxtx91x
starfish2007 wrote:
if i bin him i would of wated to talk to you and mayby said somthing how i did not like how your friends yuled at me but i would of never of dumpt you over it.

well thank you :]
xtxtx91x
QrafTee wrote:
Seems your friends did you a favor actually. If he didn't bother trying to get an understanding with you, he probably wanted out anyway.

yeah probably but oh well lol
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.