FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dynamite Joe

Yjaxygames
Well, when I was young, I always used to play the game Dynamite Joe. It's a very old game. It's 2d.
In that game you are a criminal, who needs to escape. The game room is full of 'walls'. You start with a small path where you can walk in, but if you walk in to the walls they dissapear, creating a path for you. After some time some cops dismiss from the starting spot, trying to get you. you can get rid of them by placing dynamites. And you need to get all keys in the level to go to the next one.

I don't know more info about it but if someone still has it or know where to get it please pm or post here Smile
Yjaxygames
I think I am not allowed to bump but I'm doing it since I really want to have more info and a download link Smile
jay84h
So your asking to download a game, smart move lol, nice and illegal to be asking here.
Yjaxygames
jay84h wrote:
So your asking to download a game, smart move lol, nice and illegal to be asking here.

It's an old game, maybe there's a legal download.
Azmo
Doubt that it's open source on that game.. but just wantet to agree with you, it is a very fun game to play.. have killed alot of hours with that game Very Happy hope you find a legal version of it soon! Very Happy
Yjaxygames
Azmo wrote:
Doubt that it's open source on that game.. but just wantet to agree with you, it is a very fun game to play.. have killed alot of hours with that game Very Happy hope you find a legal version of it soon! Very Happy

And when it's not legal, remember t ouse the pm system people Wink
Uh, oh, I was joking of course Wink