FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The most hard theme in the life: Real love.

In this idea, you feel that love sometime?
Yes
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
No
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Maybe, or maybe not
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

SWDGO
I know some data about love that can give chance to know if we are in the real love; but is no easy:

1.- Love to yourself. If you don't have chance to love yourself, how you can be really in love?
2.- Love the world. If you have chance to give you to the people close of you maybe can receive the love too; that give chance to receive that special person.
3.- Is not sex. You can get sex everywhere but can't be love, because the sex is part of love, but the love not neccesary have sex.
4.- Give your hard to all if can.
5.- that feeling. Yes, in this, when you be in love and your middle orange is in you can feel something in your body close of your hard. If you don´t feel it maybe you don´t be in love.
and:
6.- Is nothing that can stop you to get that person.

And maybe you can love more than 1 person at time, but only one will be really important to you and request loyalty.

What do u think about?
Sadow
Love is almost unnatural to human beings. Real love is not something you will feel very much in my opinion. If you find real love for a woman or a man, then I think you must cherish every moment you can enjoy it.
varon
Sadow wrote:
Love is almost unnatural to human beings. Real love is not something you will feel very much in my opinion. If you find real love for a woman or a man, then I think you must cherish every moment you can enjoy it.

i'm curious as to why you think love is unnatural to human beings. i for one believe that human beings are made to love -- it's just that it's really hard to commit oneself to love beyond pure feelings. my idea of love is Christian love -- selfless, enduring, and all you read in 1 Corinthians 13: 1-13. Razz it's tough, but if we find ourselves in love with somebody, it comes naturally.
bluefossil
there is no such thing as love. It's just your body releasing chemicals in your brain that makes you think you are special or in love.
molif
everyone can feel the love.. its an act of passion towards someone.. while the feel still remain strong, the act of passion will be never ending..
xkobram
bluefossil wrote:
there is no such thing as love. It's just your body releasing chemicals in your brain that makes you think you are special or in love.

You are right. But thats the feeling of love - chemicals. Chemicals that make you happy with someone. Love is addiction to that chemicals...