FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SILVER

Have anyone of you play SILVER??
YES
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
NO
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Never heard about it
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Have heard about it, but never played it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

neoon
Well i remember for many years ago i was only a little kid, we had got this big computer who worth like 5000$ it was an huge comp. with alot of games and
programs.
And then there was a game who wasnt like other.
The game was named " SILVER " .
I was very young and never used to play any games. This was one of my first game in all. I dont rember about if it was a 3d game or 2d game, but i just remember thats it was that cool, that i just had to play it every day. I couldn't stop playing. The game was a about a ghost who was named Silver, the intro to the game was in 3d but the gameplay i think was in 2d. But that game was extreamely cool.
But later my dad sad i couldnt play it becuse it was a very creepy and scary game. And i was just a kid. But i still played it until it became broken.
It was the disk who Couldnt be read anymore. Well i became sad. but it was just a game. I got the disk still ( CD 1 and CD 2). but they dont working. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Blu_Spykz
I'm 21 now, a few years ago my now ex-girlfriend got a LARGE compendium of PC games and the only one that vaguely interested me (that is - the only game I'd have played had I got the compendium Smile ) was a game called Silver.

I was about 14 when I first played it and was WOWED by it...I got so involved in the game, whole hours passed at a time.

I got about half way through it when, because of unchangeable circumstances, I didn't play it again.

Last year I decided to look for this great game on ebay ... and to my dismay, only a few are ever on sale, and I always get mightely outbid on it.

I shall stick @ it but for people who have never played it before - you really (really) should.