FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who Likes Smallville

DiNiX
Write here everything you want about Smallville
mattchun
I think it's boring, no heres, no sex, no jokes, no gangs, no drugs.
missdixy
i like it. though i liked it more during the first four seasons, but i still think it's a pretty interesting show. something different.
KoiboySG1
This is my favorite serie after stargate atlantis. i realy like the super heroe series and movies.
twisthigh
The show is alright, but the actors are awesome I love Tom Welling and Kristin Kreuk, but as far as the storyline it's getting old and I think the show needs to come to an end, its been playing forever!!!
Dean_The_Great
I love Smallville, but they either need to revamp the show or cancel it. The first four seasons were rockin (while they were in highschool) but now there just seems to be useless characters and plotlines.

Season six (the current season) may be trying to fill these gaps by giving Lana character more substance (the baby, lex's marriage) and by introducing new heroes (justice league with Queen).

Plus, this season has a clear, through line as far as Superman's objective (the zoners) and it makes for a much more entertaining season.

I think the end of season six will be very very intense.
Nameless
I've watched a grand total of two episodes (both of which were kind of weak and entertaining), although my younger brother is in love with the show. It justs seems way to cliche and ridiculously, and not in a funny good way either.
gtherockgod
I think the last 2 seasons were the best, but I still find myself tuning in every week haha. I started watching it a couple years ago and since then I've borrowed all the seasons on DVD from a friend. I'm all caught up and love the show Smile
bearso14
Smallville is my favorite show, I don't really watch tv, only when smallville is on though. I own all the smallville seasons on dvd.
engeland
This show is awesome. I bough the dvds for season 4 and 5 but i left it at home! what a drag. The picture is great. lighting and such. Plus they have a very good script writer
RT Cunningham
My whole family watches Smallville. We never watch the repeats though. Once through is enough. I know they are going to end the show when Clark becomes Superman, but I don't know how long it will take to get to that point.

Kristin Kreuk was the only reason I started watching the show in the first place and the rest of it kind of grew on me.