FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How much you play video games at day?

How much time you spent playing games?
1h
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
1-2h
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
4h
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
5h
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
More,more,more
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
I rather wont say anything!
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

|||set|||
So put some comment here!!!
linkman2004
I only spend around 1-2 hours a day playing games, possibly 3 on the weekends. I'm just to busy with school on weekdays to play more. Confused
Seiji
I play for about one hour a day. Sometimes even less than that. Like yesterday I didn't play any games at all. I might not even play any today since I'm usually busy with other things.
Petee
I don't play often, but when I do play I usually play for at least an hour or two. Razz
I'm usually busy with school or other work though, so like I said, I don't get to play often Crying or Very sad
FaLLeN
Id say about 1-2 hours, lately ive been getting so many assignments i just cant do anymore than that even if i wanted to. I start getting bored after a while too..so yeah 1-2 hours is good for me.
Blu_Spykz
I play a couple of hours per night on the playstation on games such as Res Evil 4, Metal Gear Solid 3, Tekken 4/5, Pro evo etc, and a few hours a day on the PC - on games such Unreal Tournament, and games on pogo and a poker client called poker.com
moonblade
Rather say nothing, but, being a WoW guild leader, I must say it takes a LOT of time. Never counted, but, well, all-nighters occasionally aren't that unusual either.
bhzh
I usually only play on the weekends because I have a lot of homework. But on the weekends, I play a lot of videogames. Maybe 2-3 hours per day.
rightclickscott
I play until my eyes bleed and my fingers are completely callused.
Madoperator
I usually play 1-5 hours a day, most of the time on my Xbox360. (Gears Of War/Oblivion)
Yanyan
It really depends on what I have planned that day. If I have Netball practice and such I play about an hour that day but if it was something like the weekends I can play up to 6 hours!! Not concecutively of course.
SGbilder
I don't play each day, it comes and goes, when I play a game I usually get stucked and play it for a couple of hours every day in a week or so.. then more less until it's boring =)
Sergiy
I don't play each day because the video games are realy booooooring.
I maybe play sometimes Test Drive Unlimited when it wil be released.
seinteligente
i play 3h daily , and i think is very much ..we should play less games Wink
ShawnKelfonne
I play about 4 hours a day total, but that's mainly because I have my daily habit of hanging out in Furcadia, which, I'm not sure how many people classify it as a game really, but meh.

I would play more, but I have a full time job now, which sort of cuts down on things. Ahh, to be a college student again, with endless free time. Those were the days.... well, sort of.
wabik90
When I was younger I played 3-4 hours a day, now I am too busy and I only play computer games at the weekend(but I often spend all Saturday playing games Very Happy ). I think about buying PSP or GameBoy . . . It is very practical, because if lesson(at school, I am student) is boring, you do not have to listen Very Happy You can play Exclamation
yhally
i play game about 3-4 hours at night but in weekend i almost play a whole day that is when i dont have any project or something like that... nyahahaha!
bikeflyer05
I'd rather just keep it to myself. =[
awesty
It really depends for me. Some days I dont play any games at all. But if I get started with Zelda: Twilight Princess I could be playing for 3 hours straight.
Commando_Sondre
I usually play about 1-2 hours almost every day. Excepy when I got homework or something to do.
Daire
I rarely play my video games any more, although I have recently got into Canis Canem Edit, quite good imo.
Vinas
I play far too much, but like with any addiction, it's hard to give up. ^_^
At the very least I play for 8 hours a day. That's all I'm saying. Razz
willy101
Ugh video games take up way too much time. I waste my entire day on them; it's rather ironic how I've managed to maintain decent grades (A->)
ItsWesley
I normally only spend a few hours every day or so on video games, mostly because I don't really have a lot of free time to play them, with college and work taking up most of my time.
schooldays
1-2 hours per day, although this can vary.
iZen
The amount of time I play varies on the game I am playing. When I am playing Guildwars, I play about 8+ hours a day. Now, when I used to play WoW, I was playing about 14+ hours a day. Yeah, I know, I really have no life. Razz
The_Gamer294
all day baby, oh yeah Cool
Insanity
I used to play hours and hours, but now I don't have the time.
Tatsumaru
Same here: I used to play videogames a LOT, but I just can't find the time for it anymore.

Last time I touched my ps2 was 3 months ago... I'll play again when the summer vacation arrives (probably).
Keran
More more more... I use to play even more but now I've started to get into 2d/3d graphics and some other stuff. But about games:
At weekends I play arround 8-9 hours
At weekdays about 5-6 hours
Revvion
Wel depends on how busy i am with stuff in real live, but mostly 3-4 hours a day (in the week)
flameboy1974
I play until I fall asleep on the keyboard! Right now its too cold to do anything else, and Guild Wars is all so addictive........