FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Website Upload Speeds. Is it faster?

Ghost900
I have been using FriHost for awhile now and it always took me awhile to upload the website on the server but just about 2-3 days ago it has been going very fast so I am just wondering if you made some server changes?

I don't know if it is my computer or not because I haven't gotten better internet so if you made changes to your server then Good Job and if not then this is really odd. Confused

I am no complaining (I like it alot) but I am just wondering.
Animal
As far as I know, the connectivity of the server is unchanged. It's likely there was just less traffic generally on our server or on your ISP when you were uploading, meaning there was more (faster) bandwidth available to you at the time.
theem
Animal wrote:
As far as I know, the connectivity of the server is unchanged. It's likely there was just less traffic generally on our server or on your ISP when you were uploading, meaning there was more (faster) bandwidth available to you at the time.

yeah ! sometime it works slow for me ! so that'z because of high traffic on servers ! Rolling Eyes
misualdumber
even if you've not change your internet connection, your speed might faster because of the less connectivity from others subscribers who are also connect through your ISP, but actually i don't know your connection type but if you use dial-up connection for your internet it should be happened or if your ISP used share connection type it should be, that means, the less subscribers, the faster your connection.