FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

naruto

slayer1927
naruto
This is the second best anime to me the only one i like more was dragonball z naruto is about a ninja boy that was benn unwanted by everyone in his village but one day he finds out why its because he has the nine tailed fox in him the fox that almost destored his village a long time ago and the way they stopped it was by sealing the fox in a small kid and that was naruto the name that sealed it lost his life he was the fourth hokage one of the forum most pwerful in the worl there are four hokages at once and they live in different places so to see naruto go to youtube and search for naruto.
Handermier
I believe this thread is going to get locked. There is a sticky thread at the top of the page for naruto and a few other animes.

Looks like you might just be trying to up the post count to get your free hosting. Next time, just look around. Makes it that much easier on everyone.

-Handermier
gh0stface
Locked for the exact reason posted above.

-Locked-