FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

sports

think my hobies are cool or not
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

slayer1927
My hobbies are karate and soccor .But i do have othere hobbies like making websites and forums but .so vote are my hobbies cool
Captain Fertile
I was going to click yes right up until the point you mentioned hacking.

Not my most favourite of past-times no matter what level it is at.
Peterssidan
Those sports is not my kind of sport. soccer is better than karate I think.

Can't understand Captain Fertile. Hacking may be fun and I think it's good if some friendly people hack something so the bugs can be discovered and hopefully reported in insted of only evil hackers hack it and destroy everything.
slayer1927
well see the only time i hack is when i play with my friends becaue it makes them mad.but its only fun once in a while
Captain Fertile
Oh I see, as long as you don't really upset them and they aren't really mad (as in really mad at you) I guess it is okay. Very Happy

I just the very idea of hacking, it is by its very definition a really mean thing to do - even to friends unless it is some kind of in-joke amongst yourselves I guess.
slayer1927
yah because see my friends have a clan on wow and then a new member joins we sent him a fake virus that just shuts your computer off if you open it and the only way to stop it is to type in a code and if they are in the middle of a game it makes them mad .But they get us back by doing somthing that a lot of times does not work. But hacking to a certain extent is ok but hacking into .like the goverment or something not good.
theem
Captain Fertile wrote:
I was going to click yes right up until the point you mentioned hacking.

I have voted for No !
you shouldn't right hacking !
i think nobody will click on yes

y don't u edit your post and remove that "hacking word" from it !
then see everybody'll vote for yes !
slayer1927
there i took it off the thing so that you all dont make a fush about it .
SGbilder
sorry, i had to click no anyway =) Not my kind of sports, well I play some soccer once a week in a "jalla-jalla"-tournament, but thats just for fun, not very cool Cool
I think my other sport are cool, kite surfing!! Twisted Evil