FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Guild Wars

Arcath
i dunno if any of you play this game but it is an amazing game, its a MMORPG for the PC only difference from games like FF11 is that once you buy the game thats it no more charges, no monthly membership! thats why it is so sucessfull

for more info u can visit:
www.guildwars.com

or my fansite
www.theguildwars.co.uk
(until i get a decnet host it might be down, my current one is prone to goin down for ages)

any1 have this game or have any comments?
Monkeydog
I want it so bad but i need a new comp...
thats were games like City of Heros,Everquest,and WoW loose...monthly fee's...20 bucks a month really isn't worth it...
segev
i bought this game!

probably the best mmorpg ever made!

everyone should play this one!
Arcath
Monkeydog wrote:
I want it so bad but i need a new comp...
thats were games like City of Heros,Everquest,and WoW loose...monthly fee's...20 bucks a month really isn't worth it...

i agreey pay $20 a month when u can get the same out of runescape 4 free?
althalus
I pay nowhere near $20 / month to play WoW.. According to a currency converter I pay ca $12 and that is nothing. I guess if you don't earn your own money it's a toughy, but otherwise... If you can't afford $12 a month, sell your computer...
katarn
I love this game. I've got Mage on 60 lvl.
Boles Roor
katarn wrote:
I love this game. I've got Mage on 60 lvl.

Heh... Riiiiight.. Rolling Eyes

You go ahead and have a mage. At level 60 Laughing

Anyways, I had a Monk/Necromancer, at level 7, but then my PC broke down, I started to run Linux, and gave the game to my friend.
He's got a Ranger/Necromancer at level 20, and he's in the desert. He didn't do the Droknar Run yet, he almost finished those three legendary thingies. :p

When I have my new PC(wishes it's September) Ima get me a new copy of the game.
revolute
I used to play WoW on the Whisperwind server actually. I had a Level 39 Night Elf Druid. I reckon if they lowered the price of the monthly fee, I think it would be awesome and the content would be worth it. There's a lot of people working on a MMORPG like World of Warcraft and the people working on it like GMs, people coming up with new content, etc. have to get paid and I think the fee helps this out by fuelling new content and server maintenence, etc. I guess handling 50+ servers is tough. And that's just the North America/Australia servers! There's still the European ones and Asian servers.

Anyway, I reckon Guild Wars looks fantastic and being a game with no monthly fee, it really appeals to cheapos like me =)
LionArslan
Cool game. Cool Because very special team made this game.