FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

acount deactivated

Hi, i recently recieved an email and cant login to my account to check it, also my web site is also inactive.

is there anyway that i can get this turned back on or anyone who can tell me what is going on.

user name is gundamxx
Animal
You're probably using the wrong username. We don't have any record of a user called Gundamxx, but there is one called Gundamxxg - if this is you, please try to log-in again. Your forum account is active still, but it seems that your hosting account has been removed due to inactivity.
yeah thats me, and that username doesnt work, even reset my pw and used the one that was sent to me.
Bondings
It's indeed Gundamxxg. The account is active, so you should be able to log in normally. If you don't remember your password, there is a password reset thing where you login.

The email was most likely to notify you that you got a pm. The pm was most likely to notify you that your hosting account was removed due to inactivity (which I removed about 1 hour ago).
You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.

thats the error that i get.
Animal
Anonymous wrote:
You have specified an incorrect or inactive username, or an invalid password.

thats the error that i get.

When you log in to the forum, there is a "Forgot Password" link. Try that using Gundamxxg as the username.
is there anyway that i can get my files from my hosting back, i had 90% of my school projects on there that i need for this quarter as well as a few other things.

the inactivity is partially due to my inability to login to the forums, and at the same time that is also my fault for not doing something sooner.
Gundamxxg
ok thanks for the pw thing, the first time i didnt notice the link >< lol so now i got that working, now i need to get the other part settled, cause thats really important.
Animal
When accounts are removed for inactivity, all files, databases, settings etc are deleted, so it's doubtful that you will be able to recover any of it. Perhaps you should speak to Bondings directly about this.