FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vote for the best wal-mart photo edit (8 entries!)

Who did the best job? DO NOT VOTE WITHOUT VIEWING THEM ALL
guugu
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
gh0strec0n_legit
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Captain Fertile
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Loghete
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
TurkishGamer
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Montressor
33%
 33%  [ 13 ]
Eyvind
33%
 33%  [ 13 ]
truespeed
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 39

ocalhoun
Here you can vote for who did the best job in photoshopping wal-mart.
To participate in the next round of the contest, click Here.

There was one entry that will not be one of the final contestants (because it was a second entry done just for fun, and only one entry per contestant is allowed.) To see the contest's thread, click Here.

If you want to see the rules, administer the next contest, or see the hall of fame, click Here.

Now for the contestants:
guugu wrote:

gh0strec0n_legit wrote:

Captain Fertile wrote:

Loghete wrote:

TurkishGamer wrote:

Montressor wrote:

Eyvind wrote:

truespeed wrote:
m-productions
Eyvind wins my vote!!! dear god... thats just awesome!!!
crimson_aria
Eyvind gets my vote.. haha~ i love it. really good.
hofodomo01
I'd say montressor, because the actual quality of the image is, imo, noticeably superior to the others. though i hope for some more uncyclopedia-ish images...
Skillzzz
Eyvind gets my vote Shocked

Congratulations to all of you, you did a really great job Wink

Skillzzz
Vladalf
I voted for Eyvind's.
Anyways, All of them are nice, good job guys!
Aless
Depends on what you're voting for...the cleverest (funniest), or the most realistic and best use of Photoshop. 2 different things, really.
reddishblue
Captain Fertile GMV
Srs2388
I voted Eyvind's but I really liked all of them
glabase
hehehe i like gh0strec0n_legit's one... purely got it's got bush in it Laughing
Captain Fertile
Captain Fertile's is clearly better than all the the rest I mean the guy has so much talent it...

...oh damn I forgot to sign in under my other account! Cool

JUST KIDDING, I don't really have another account.

Good luck to everyone, great to see so many entries into this competition, good to see so many votes so quickly too.

Thanks to all that vote too and keep this competition alive.
OutlawSpirit
is say montress.. cos the skills there shown
darrenpaul
Eyvind..all the way. Fantastic Job!
Montressor
Aless wrote:
Depends on what you're voting for...the cleverest (funniest), or the most realistic and best use of Photoshop. 2 different things, really.

Perhaps then we should have multiple categories, like a best edit, best idea, creative approach etc, and an overall winner (if the contest remains large enough that the same picture isn't winning everything).
Donutey
Eyvind's almost seems like some sort of social commentary...
xtxtx91x
Eyvind

all the way lol
thats juts way hilarious Very Happy
LostOverThere
Loghete's is just plain funny...

...So he gets my vote.
ocalhoun
Montressor wrote:
Aless wrote:

Perhaps then we should have multiple categories, like a best edit, best idea, creative approach etc, and an overall winner (if the contest remains large enough that the same picture isn't winning everything).

Might be a good idea, but I don't know if the Mod team will put up with two polls per contest...

I could make a page outside of Frihost for the voting, but that would make it extremely difficult (As in, I don't know how) to keep it to one vote per Frihoster.

So, for now it just stays as one poll, and I use the vague term 'best job', and let the people voting decide what constitutes the best job.
andy26
For blending quality i vote for Montressor the rest are really cool but look like they've been edited in microsoft paint or something. great job guys
Loghete
andy26 wrote:
For blending quality i vote for Montressor the rest are really cool but look like they've been edited in microsoft paint or something. great job guys

There's no clone stamp in MS Paint Razz
Captain Fertile
Damn you Eyvind, NOW I can sleep! Laughing

Blaster
Eyvind ftw. And Captian Fertail what are you talking about in that pic above?
Captain Fertile
Blaster wrote:

I finally found Waldo (or Wally if you are from the UK). I have zoomed in on him in the pic above.
Loghete
Captain Fertile wrote:
Blaster wrote:

I finally found Waldo (or Wally if you are from the UK). I have zoomed in on him in the pic above.

LoL, I've never heard of that Waldo thing, so it wasn't that funny for me Razz
a.Bird
Montressor, you just killed it man. You definitely get my vote. From one photoshopper to another, it's obvious that you know your way around the software, not to mention you have a close eye for detail. Your blending is spot on. I like the overall composition with the Disney castle peering gloomily over wal-mart or what is now called "walt park" Applause Absolutely brilliant my friend.
Chris24
Montressor
gtherockgod
TurkishGamer's made me laugh, its just so completely random haha Laughing
Montressor
Captain Fertile wrote:
Blaster wrote:

That was bothering me a bit too, but I didn't lose any sleep over it, and would have never taken the initiative to zoom in to search for him.
Montressor
a.Bird wrote:
Disney castle peering gloomily over wal-mart or what is now called "walt park" Applause Absolutely brilliant my friend.

Perhaps I should have added the caption:
"In a surprise move last week, The Walt Disney Company made and won a hostile takeover bid for Wal-Mart Stores, Inc." (leading to a stock market crash in China...)
Wink
alexdude
There all very good, I really liked the one with "Where's Wal-mart!" lol
bikeflyer05
I voted for Montressor. Brilliant.
ocalhoun
Eyvind has won this contest. Congratulations!
Voting Closed, as of now.

To get to the next contest, vote on the current contest, read the rules, or look at the hall of fame (where Eyvind's image will now be displayed), go to the Photoshop Frihost HQ
Montressor
ocalhoun wrote:
Eyvind has won this contest.
1 vote, I tell you. Perhaps I should adopt your new philosophy (the misanthropy).

Perhaps we could make this the "primary", and initiate a new vote with fewer candidates... Wink
Captain Fertile
Well deserved Congrats to Eyvind and bad luck to Montressor, just one vote in it!!! Well done to you both. Applause
Montressor
Montressor wrote:
Perhaps we could make this the "primary"
Wait, he didn't get the majority vote of the electoral college, we must get the electors to vote again, and if that doesn't work, the House must vote to settle the issue... Wink

We need campaign finance reform! I was unable to compete because of the huge inequality of funds.

NOTE: The previous posts are a somewhat satirical look at the US elections system (and the typical candidates that chose to run in that system), and I heartily congratulate the voted (and true) winner.