FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My New Website !! [hunk.uni.cc]

theem
Hey every one !!!

I have just uploaded my new website !!
I am going to gift it to a dear friend of mine !!!

Please help or suggest me to improve it if it needs something more !!!

http://hunk.uni.cc

Yh and you can now sign up for free at http://mail.funmail.uni.cc
your email will look like user@funmail.uni.cc
with full SMTP & POP access !

this is hosted by Google mail !
Google is now hosting MX records for your personal domains this is in beta section right now
I just gave it a try but it's really great ! Surprised

the only problem is that only administrator of the domain can make emails from the given Control panel !

so if you want an email id PM ME

or simply mail your id or username that you want

admin@funmail.uni.cc
Wynand
Hi Theem.

I visited your website and were quite impressed. I have the following comments to make and questions to ask.

I always thought that red was a no-no for the main colour for a website, but you have proved me wrong. Your colour scheme is quite easy on the eye.

I would also like to know what is the typical user that would like to visit your website and what kind of traffic do you get on your website?

How long did it take you to design this website?

Did you give the website to your friend for free or what other arrangement do you have with your friend?
theem
Wynand wrote:
Hi Theem.

I visited your website and were quite impressed. I have the following comments to make and questions to ask.

I always thought that red was a no-no for the main colour for a website, but you have proved me wrong. Your colour scheme is quite easy on the eye.

I would also like to know what is the typical user that would like to visit your website and what kind of traffic do you get on your website?

How long did it take you to design this website?

Did you give the website to your friend for free or what other arrangement do you have with your friend?

i have no idea about the traffic that i get on my site... actually i have not published it for real... i mean i have no database or stuff to provide on my site to attract the users..
i am not operating my web sites anymore for a month .. i'v got my exams that's y ...
i'll update them after my exams...

hahah yeah and it took just 10 minutes to designed that website...
Laughing lolz its a pre disigned joomla template from templateplazza.com i just did the graphics work..

yeah and of course i gave it my my friend for free... Very Happy

being my friend is kool thing... lolz Laughing
wlb
I had seen your website , website content need complement. Joomla procedure is fairly not bad , the interface goes.
warallthetm
again, good site, 0 content