FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Won't you cry?

Babsta
I'm leaving! because the Directadmin doesn't work for me, I can't access my website. So I've decided I should just delete my account here. I've donated all my Frih$ to someone and now I'm off. Say your goodbyes to me. =) That will also increase your Frih$. Is it spam? If yes, my apologies!
theem
Okhey man !!
is there any good reasons for leaving this community ? or are you just quiting your hosting account !

if your not hosted no point's or any restrictions are on you !!! Arrow
goutha
Just try to fix the directadmin problem... you don't have to leave just because it does not work Smile
Captain Fertile
I wont cry but it is always sad when the community loses a member.

Its such a shame you feel you have to leave and for the reasons you mentioned. Isn't there any way this can be resolved?
Archetype
DirectAdmin doesn't work for you? That's odd, but that's no reason to leave. I'm sure the staff here can help you out, I mean, that's what they're best at.
Zampano
If you even considered leaving for the sole reason that your site didn't work, I'd rather you leave.
Otherwise, you should stay . . .
MrBlueSky
Zampano wrote:
If you even considered leaving for the sole reason that your site didn't work, I'd rather you leave.

Uhm.. Confused

@Babsta:

I don't think you should leave. Off course it's irritating when you still can't get DirectAdmin to work. But just be optimistic, keep on asking and there will be someone who can help you. I'm sure.
jabapyth
you said things are'nt working for you...have you tried contacting the admins? ive fuond them very helpful.
If, on the other hand, you just dont want to have a website, drop it, but stick around the forums. Very Happy
RubySlasher
I think he already left, guys.
sbel
RubySlasher wrote:

lol, that's what i thought too.
rightclickscott
RubySlasher wrote:

Probably, but I'm still not going to cry. Some guy nobody knows about making a stupid thread about how he's leaving doesn't bring a tear to my eyes, nor should it anyone else. It's quite annoying when people are drama queens like that. Except for me. I'm not a drama queen, I'm just better than most people. Good ol' arrogance.
James007
rightclickscott wrote:
RubySlasher wrote:

Probably, but I'm still not going to cry. Some guy nobody knows about making a stupid thread about how he's leaving doesn't bring a tear to my eyes, nor should it anyone else. It's quite annoying when people are drama queens like that. Except for me. I'm not a drama queen, I'm just better than most people. Good ol' arrogance.

Indeed.

@Babsta: if your having technical problems, contact the moderating team or post your problem in the appropriate forum.

Thank you.

-close-