FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Employee of the Month

theac
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, this was a great movie... i watched it this weekend and it bout made me pee my pants Very Happy Ashley Simpson has some huge ear's Very Happy and the guy off of Napolian Dynomite was on it... ha hahahahahahahahaha man he gets hit in the head with a golf ball Very Happy anyways if you havent seen this movie i sugges you go out and rent it Very Happy
Captain Fertile
Strangely enough your wierd and somewhat disjointed review of this movie has me intrigued so I will be checking out this movie to see what it is all about.

You gave just enough info to get me hooked and want to find out more.

Not a movie I have ever heard of but then again I live in the UK and we tend to be behind the rest of civilization when it comes to movie releases.

I will try to check back once I get to see this movie.

Any more info would be appreciated (as long as it doesn't spoil the movie for me before I get to watch it).
Star Wars Fanatic
I will have to agree with the Captain... And I will also be checking this movie out, thanks for letting us know about it.
rein
Reminds me of something a standup comedian once said:
Quote:
Employee of the month is a good example of how someone can be a winner and a loser at the same time

I have also never heard of this movie. The imdb reviews are quite clear though: "a movie that is so stupid that it's funny"

My advice: stay away.
Star Wars Fanatic
Rein is right, it was stupid, yet funny. The humor was a little bit of slapstick, and it seemed as if they aimed the movie at kids, but with the amount of sexual comments, and swearing, no kid would be allowed to watch this movie. And one really freaky part of the movie was Jessica Simpson with enourmous ears Shocked But overall, I liked the movie, I don't think I will ever watch it again, but I thought it was kinda funny.
random
Eh it was ok i guess...Since it had the dude from scrubs in that got me to like it a little more but then Jessica Simpson made it plumet, I can't stand it.

It was funny in the way I found dumb and dumberer funny, kind of over the top stupidity.
stone1343
I don't think I laughed at all, the sexual humour was just a little bit too hardcore to let my 12-year-old son watch it.
Teddy1
hahaha, yeah this movie is great, but parental supervision may be needed. Wink
trumnation
Yeah it was a great movie. Alot of laughs and a storyline that was pretty good. The actors they got were great too..
twisthigh
It was cute, I LOVE Dane Cook, but Jessica Simpson really can't act, sorry, lol. Dax Sheppard is funny too, and the storyline was predictable but it was cute.
altikris
it was a funny movie. I expected Dane Cook to be funnier. left me waiting for jokes. oh yeah and jessica simpson sucks as an actress
xbcd
altikris wrote:
it was a funny movie. I expected Dane Cook to be funnier. left me waiting for jokes. oh yeah and jessica simpson sucks as an actress

All jessica simpson has is her assets if you know what i mean. But the movie was pretty funney. IMDB rating and mine confilict. It was great