FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What type of Gamer are you?

What type of Gamer are you?
HD, PS3 and 107inch Plasma
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I Wii on my TV
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I've Finished F.E.A.R. without losing
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Casual Gamer
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Mini Clip's my favourite
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

garionw
I was just thinking, and would like to know how much you play Games.

I myself enjoy the Casual Game, and thats only on my computer. The last Game I played though would have to be F.E.A.R extraction point, and that was in the middle of January.

I can't stay patient at a Game for that long though, I'm not someone who loser's their temper, but I find it fiddly to sit for hours on end shooting people. That's why I'd prefer a Wii. I love Games that are small in size, meaning you can complete them quicker, so you can move onto the next Game and/or play it again.

My ideal Game would be one which would take around 3 hours to complete, but always different. A Good example would be in Banjo-Kazooie. There may be 12 worlds, and 15 jiggy's in each, but you could only open ten world's and collect 10 Jiggy's - and that would all be random.

It would also give depth to the game so that the thing that you suspect of doing something important, might not do anything at all, because it is needed for a different challenge.
spykE
I'm just casual, since I am a student dont got the money for an HDTV or a PS3, though it hasnt been released yet in Europe.
moonblade
Must say that your poll is kinda unfair in case if the person is a PC non-casual gamer that hasn't played FEAR E.P, which, to be honest, didn't even rock all that much, in my humble opinion.
web-geek
It all depends on what time I have availible to me and how into the game I am. but I would put myself between the casual gaming and the hardcore gaming. Depending on my time restraints I play alittle, and sometimes more then anyone thought possible.
rightclickscott
Gaming really isn't my hobby...

It's practically my life.
Geminh
I don't know how so many people have time to play video games on regular basis. I mean there's work, school and friends you can hang out with. Why spend so much time with video games LOL. Laughing
Skillzzz
HDTV and PS3 all the way !!! Cool

But, I also like old computer games. Since one week, I play "Need For Speed Underground 1" on my computer. I didn't remember as fun this game was. Laughing

Sometime, when I'm on my computer and I don't know what to do, I play miniclip or teagames games.

Skillzzz